Where do you turn? by kweenkylie


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter Three!

Mary sat down with the four kids in the living room, Kelsey and Shae huddled together on the loveseat wondering what on earth this was all about while Aaron and Jackson each sat on their own chair with puzzled looks on their faces. Mary sat on the couch and looked around.

“Have you noticed there are only pictures of your family on my walls?”

“Yes, Shae noticed it last night,” Kelsey said wondering where this was leading.

“Well there is a reason for that. I am going to tell you that reason now but under no circumstances are you to scream, yell, ask a million and one questions until I have finished, all clear?”

“Yes Ma,” they all replied.

“Well before you came to stay with me I had all my family’s photos on the walls but when I heard you guys where coming I took all the photos down except for you guys, there were 2 reasons, one I wanted it to feel like your home and having peoples photos on the walls you have never met would be a little weird in your own home and two your grandfather’s son from a previous marriage so your step uncle, married a wonderful woman who had a son already, they went on to have 4 beautiful daughters together and then your step uncle killed himself. Now the son that the woman already had, moved to Orland when he was 20 to find work, he eventually found some work and now he has a band with his 4 best friends…” Mary paused for effect knowing that they had either picked up on the fact or where very soon going to.

Kelsey and Shae gasped as the realization hit home of who Chris really was, while Aaron and Jackson looked at each other wondering who they were talking about.

“You lost me. Are you expecting us to pick up on who your step grandson is?”

“Well the girls did but I should not have expect it from you 2, you aren’t up with all the facts of *N Sync are you?”

“Holy fucking shit please tell me you are fucking kidding!” Aaron exclaimed.

“No I’m not and watch your language you are not to old to have your mouth washed out with soap.”

“So why are you just tellin’ us this now ma?” Shae asked.

“Well Chris and his friends are coming here for a while, they are on a break and they want somewhere no ones knows about to visit and since we are out in the middle of nowhere I offered for them to stay here.”
“How long are we talking about?” Jackson asked curious as to how long he and his brother would have to put up with the 5 superstars.

“They aren’t sure yet, they released their first album last year and toured so while they are on break they are going to write and do some other things for their next record.”

“Well do they have a rough idea on how long they are breaking for?” Aaron asked.

“They are hoping around 6 months but the way Johnny is, he just decides to tell the poor boys a week before hand when things are happening so it could be any amount of time.”

“OK, we are going upstairs,” Aaron said pulling Jackson with him as they headed towards their room.

“Are you girls ok with this? I know how much you love those young men, I hope you aren’t going to get star struck,” Mary laughed.

“Ma, we’ve met a lot of stars remember, when are they arriving?” Kelsey questioned.

“A couple of days, a week at the most, now I need to ask do you 2 mind sharing a room for the time they are here? If you do I can put 2 of the boys together, its just they are always rooming together and I thought they might like to have their own rooms for a change.”

“We don’t mind, but have you got enough rooms?”

“I have my room for me of course, one of your rooms for you 2, the boys room for the boys, the spare room for JC, the study for Lance, the other one of your rooms for Chris, and the garage we can convert to 2 rooms for Justin and Joey.”

“OK that’s cool, well me and Shae will go pack up Shae’s things to put into my room, that ok with you Shae?”

“Yep, sounds good, see you later Ma.”

“Bye girls, holler if you need help, I’ll send the boys,” she laughed.

The girls went upstairs to start packing all of Shae’s things for the move to the next room.

Around 5pm they finished and headed downstairs for dinner with Mary and to watch some long deserved TV.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki