Where do you turn? by kweenkylie


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter Four!

~ * ~ 4 days later ~ * ~

Shae was sitting watching something on MTV about Backstreet Boys, some lame program about how the group got together.

“God, those boys are lame!” she thought to herself.

Kelsey, Mary, Aaron and Jackson had all gone to the grocery store to get some shopping in for when the other boys arrived so there would be something to eat. Shae stayed at home because she wasn’t feeling the best, having the flu always got her down, luckily this was one of the better cases she had had but she still felt like shit.

On the TV the program went to a break and Shae got up to get herself a drink, while in the kitchen the phone rang, she walked as fast as she could with an aching body to get it before the machine picked it up.

“Achoo, hello?”

“Um, is Mary there, it’s Chris?”

“No, she went out to get some food for when you guys get here.”

“Oh well, could you please tell her that we will be there by 5 tonight?”

“Sure, if she is home by then.”

“Huh?”

“She went to the store that is an hour away and she has my brothers and sister with her, she will be there for at least 6 hours the way they shop.”

“Why didn’t you go?”

“I ain't feelin’ the best.”

“Oh, I hope you get better.”

“Thanks so do I,” she laughed

“So anyway, I got some spare time do you wanna talk and get to know a bit ‘bout each other before I arrive or are you busy?”

“Nah, I was watchin’ a stupid thing on the backdoor boys so we can talk.”

“I take you aren’t a backstreet fan?”

“Hell NO!”

“Ok that was definite.”

“Absolutely, it’s nsync all the way,” she laughed.

“Joy, living with a teenybopper for 6 months,” Chris muttered under his breath.

“I heard that Christopher and for your information I am so not a teenybopper, I have met a heap of famous people, I ain’t even gonna call ‘em superstars cause they are famous don’t make ya’s special.”

“Thank god, you don’t know how happy I am to hear that.”

“Yeah anyway, what ya wanna know about me?”

“Ok, you said you got 2 brothers and a sister right?”

“Correct,” she said sarcastically

“Well what are ya names and age and shit like that?” he asked ignoring the sarcastic tone she used.

“Well I’m Shae, my sister is Kelsey, my dorky brothers who think they are all that and oh so hott are Jackson and Aaron, we are all 16 next month, um what else ya wanna know?”

“How are you all 16?”

“We are quadruplets.”

“Joy, so we have to spend the next 6 months learnin’ how to tell ya’ll apart?”

“I guess so, it’s pretty easy for us and Ma but I guess you guys it will be hard for at first.”

“Great!” it was his turn to be sarcastic now.

“What do ya’ll do for fun?”

“We all play basketball, dance, and sing although we aren’t the best, work, shit like that”

“Wow, sounds like we are all gonna have a load of fun.”

“Absolutely, so what are you all doing right now?”

“Right now huh, um well let’s see…JC is driving, I am in the back stuck between doofus and dickhead and Lance is in the front passenger seat playin’ with the radio.”

“So I’m guessing doofus and dickhead are Joey and Justin?”

“Ding ding ding, we have a winner, and for the prize you get to spend 6 months with ME.”

“OH YAY, give me Justin any day.”

“HEY JUSTIN, quit playin’ with Joey you got an admirer on the other end of this phone connection,” Chris laughed.

“Chris I am in the right mind to KILL you,” Shae snarled.

“Oh chill girl, I’m only having some fun, do you know how boring it is traveling with this lot of goobs?”

Shae heard a chorus of ‘Oi’s’ in the background so she started laughing.

“Yeah well I’ll see how gooberish they are when ya’ll get here.”

“That you will my dear, so anyway how long have ya’ll been living with Grandma Mary?”

“Um since we were 12, that’s when dad died, and we call her Ma, cause she’s the only mother we have ever known.”

“Can I ask what happened to your parents?”

“Dad was killed in a motor vehicle accident and mum was told when she was younger that she couldn’t have kids and when she fell pregnant she had the choice of keeping us and risking her life or aborting us, she chose to keep us, she gave birth to us and held each one of us for a minute and the nurse for a photo of her and dad with us, then she died,” Shae recalled what she had been told by her father and Mary with tears welling up in her eyes.

“Oh I’m so sorry.”

“It’s ok; I’ve lived with out mum for 16 years and dad for 4 years I should be over it by now.”

“You can never get over losing a loved one no matter how hard you try, believe me.”

The 2 continued talking until around 3pm when Shae decided to go and get some rest until they turned up. They hung up and Shae headed upstairs.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki