Where do you turn? by kweenkylie


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter Five!

At 5pm on the dot the doorbell rang, Kelsey, Jackson, Aaron and Mary were all still at the store and Shae was still asleep, she didn’t hear the doorbell ring. It rung again, she still didn’t hear it. 5 minutes later the phone rang waking Shae up.
Shae sat upright in bed wondering what was going on, when she realised it was the phone she bolted downstairs to answer it.

“Hello?”

“Will you answer this god damned door, please.”

“Sure thing Chris, ask nicely and you might get somewhere, lucky you said please on the end of that sentence.”

She hung up and walked to the door, she looked through the peephole just to waste time knowing she was pissing him off.

“God, why did I have to be sick now? I am meeting the man of my dreams and I look like death warmed over” she thought as she slowly turned the key and opened the door. As she opened the door Chris pushed passed her and into the living room with the other 4 following.

“Took your damn time didn’t you?” he demanded

“Oh sorry, your highness, I didn’t know I had to rush and do everything the minute you ask me to.”

“Well now you do.”

“Oh Chris lay off of her, are you ok, you don’t look well?” JC ask directing his question at Shae while concern showing through his voice.

“I’m fine, I just have the flu.”

“Oh, I hope you get better, anyway I’m JC, that idiot is Chris, Justin is over there, Lance and Joey,” he said pointing each person out as he said their name.

“I know who ya’ll are, I’m Shae and my brothers and sister aren’t here, they should be back soon though. I hope you aren’t very hungry because we have absolutely no food in this god forsaken house. That’s where they have gone.”

“No it’s ok, we had some take-away about an hour ago,” Justin replied.

“Cool, well come on I’ll show you where you are stayin’, Chris you are in my room cause I moved into Kelsey’s while you guys are here, JC you are in the spare room, Lance you are in the study and Justin and Joey we converted the garage into 2 rooms for you guys I hope that’s ok?”

“That’s fine.”

Shae showed each one their rooms and then she headed back to the living room to leave them to unpack.

~ * ~ Two hours later ~ * ~

The other kids and Mary had returned home an hour and a half ago and Mary had instantly started on dinner. It was now ready and Jackson, Aaron and Kelsey were setting the table while Shae was helping Mary put the finishing touches on dinner.

“Shae, darling, can you go get the other 5 boys please; I haven’t seen them since we arrived home.”

“Sure, I think some of them are still unpacking and some are asleep.”

“OK well please go wake them up and tell them dinner is ready.”

“Sure ma.”

Shae walked upstairs to her room and saw Chris writing something in a book. She stood in the doorway for a minute or two just to see if he would notice her, when he didn’t she said.

“Hey Chris, dinner is ready.”

“Thanks Shae, I’ll be down in a minute.”

She went to Lance and JC’s rooms to find them still unpacking and let them know it was ready, they followed her downstairs where they went into the dining room and Shae went to the garage to get Justin and Joey. She walked in as Joey was walking out.

“I was coming to get you guys for dinner.”

“OK well I’m heading out there now, good luck in waking curly up.”

Shae looked over and saw Justin asleep on the bed with 1 leg hanging off the bed and half his body out from under the covers. She walked over and softly shook him.

“Justin.”

He rolled over the other way.

“Justin, wake up dinner is ready.”

“5 more minutes mum, I don’t want to go to school today.”

“This is how you do it.”

Shae turned quickly at the voice and saw JC standing behind her laughing at her attempt to get Justin to wake up.

“After spending 4 years with him you learn quickly, so watch and learn.”

JC walked over to the bed and slapped Justin across the face.

“Justin get the fuck up now or no playstation for a week!” he yelled.

Justin immediately sat up and looked at JC.

“Ow C, you didn’t have to slap me so hard, damn that hurt.”

“Well now maybe when Shae tries to wake you up you will get up.”

JC walked out and Shae followed leaving Justin in bewilderment as to when Shae tried waking him up.

Justin soon joined everyone at the table for dinner, the group said grace and started eating, they had decided each person would have their own place at the table so there would be no arguments. Mary sat at one end while to her left was Kelsey, Justin, Lance Chris at the other end was Jackson and on Mary’s right was Shae, JC, Joey and Jackson.

There was silence all around the table because no one knew what to say.

“Pass the ketchup please?” Shae asked.

“What? We don’t have anything that needs ketchup Shae, love,” Mary replied.

“I know, it’s just so god damn quiet around here I thought I’d liven it up a little bit.”

“Oh, anyway Chris, how is your mother?”

“She’s fine I haven’t seen her in nearly a year but we talk on the phone at least once a week, she’s doing pretty well.”

“I’m glad. How are you boys liking the success?”

“It’s alright, we aren’t exactly superstars but we might get that far one day,” Lance replied.
“So Shae do you really like Juju?” Joey teased.

“Nope,” Shae replied lying through her teeth.

“Bullshit!” Kelsey exclaimed.

The boys of nsync all looked at Kelsey as if she had lost her mind

“Kelsey Maree, watch your language young lady,” Mary scolded

“Sorry ma, Shae don’t lie, you like him as much as I like Lance.”

“Oh crap did I say that out loud?” she blushed

“Uh-huh,” Justin replied while shoveling a heap of food into his mouth.

“Anyway, you have a lovely house, Mary,” Lance praised while looking around. He could feel the tension and wanted to get the topic away from Justin and himself so changed it rather quickly.

“Thank you, I tried to make it like the children’s house as much as possible so they felt at home when they moved in 4 years ago.”

“Do ya’ll go to school?” Lance asked.

“No we quit last year. We all have jobs, not full time just jobs to help ma out with things,” Jackson replied

“That’s cool, maybe one day you guys can come see what cousin Chris does on tour.”

The other 4 members laughed at Chris’ statement.

“What’s so funny?”

“Cousin Chris, couldn’t you think of anything better old man? You really are getting worse with your old age,” Joey replied through laughter.

“Well I am their cousin and my name is Chris so it was logical, DUH!”

The group continued discussing different things until dinner was finished; they all headed out into the living room to watch TV and talk to get to know one another.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki