Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin Timberlake Story

“Alex, you’re late!” Lynn Timberlake said as she entered the house with John.

“I know. I’m sorry but John wandered into the pet store on our way home and it took me forever to get him out. He has excellent grip.” Alex stood there at 5’10, with long light brown hair and grey eyes. She very fit and well developed. She had just turned twenty one. She was John’s special babysitter so the media wouldn’t get to him.

“I understand, he’s been whining all week, saying he wants a puppy.”

“Last week, he wanted a kitten.” Jonathan Timberlake walked in. “Alex, you are looking more beautiful with each passing day.”

“Thanks Jonathan. Well I really have to go. I’ll see you guys later. Bye John.”

“Bye Alex.” He yelled over his videogames.

Alex rushed to her Mustang. She had to be at work in 15 minutes and it took 20 to get there. When she arrived, she ran through the back entrance and headed to the counter.

“Alex your-” Her boss started.

“-late. Ya I know. I’m really sorry. It won’t happen again.”

“It’s okay; go help Danielle at the counter.”

“Hey girl, is she grilling you again?”

“Not today, Thank God!” Alex smiled.

“I don’t know why she does though, you’re like the best worker she has here.”

“Thanks Dee.”

“Girls less talk, more work. There’s a customer waiting.” When Dee saw him her mouth dropped open but Alex didn’t understand why. The guy had at hat on and sunglasses. His face was barely noticeable.

“Hey Danielle.” He smiled at her. Dee turned to Alex.

“My name. He just said my name. How does he know my name?”

“Dee, you are wearing a nametag, now don’t embarrass yourself.” He laughed. Dee was really a very big player. Only very sexy guys could stump her.

“Hi, how may I help you?” She relaxed.

“I would like 3 of Combo number 1, 1 Combo number 5 and 1 Combo number 8.”

“Ok, what would you like to drink?”

“Four Pepsi and one Coke.”

“Is this to go?”

“No, I’ve got time.” *He’s obviously a player, like Dee.* Alex thought.

“Okay, that is $24.67.”

“Here you go. Keep the change.”

“I can’t.”

“Consider it a tip.”

“Thanks. I’ll bring your food over when it’s ready.”

“I can’t wait.”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“Did you have fun, JC?”

“Of course, she’s hot and so is her friend. They are fucking gorgeous.”

“Shut up, here they come.”

“Here’s your food, boys.” Alex and Dee placed the trays down on the table.

“Thank you Danielle and …” JC looked for Alex’s name tag, “…unknown.”

“Smooth, very smooth.” Justin whispered to JC.

“I don’t wear a name tag.” The other guys would glance up every now and then. They really didn’t want to be recognized.

“Then can I ask what your name is?” *What a flirt!* He smiled at her.

“I don’t tell my name to strangers.” Alex replied innocently.

“Well, my name is JC, I’m 22 and I find you and Danielle very very attractive.”

“Very honest and open. Wow, I’m impressed you didn’t really find those two combinations in a guy now a days.”

“What can I say; I’m one of a kind.” JC smiled and Justin and Lance laughed at him.

“Your one hell of a flirt, that’s what you are.”

“Alex, you weren’t promoted to manger to set up dates or whatever. Get back to work, NOW. Dee take a ten.”

“Alex, is it?”

“Only people I like call me that”

“What do I get to call you?”

“I doubt we will ever encounter again but if we do, if some twist of fate makes us meet again you can call me Alexandra.” She smiled sweetly at him then walked back behind the counter.

“Feisty, I like that.” Justin spoke up.

“Too feisty for my liking.”

“Do you guys mind if I sit here on my break or would you like me to sit somewhere else?” Danielle asked.

“Nonsense, you can sit right beside me.” JC smiled at her.

They all talked a little more and Danielle ended up with a date with JC for that night.

6 SIX HOURS LATER

“…and he said-“

“Dee, they left 5 hours ago and you still haven’t stopped talking about them since. Now I have a huge head ache, I don’t know if I could go clubbing anymore.”

“Alex I’m sorry. Please you have to go. JC going to be there and his friends, maybe you could hook up with one of his friends but two of them have girlfriends.”

“Shut up already. I’ll go and I always find someone myself to hook up with.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki