Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Aren’t you getting a little serious with her?”

“What are you walking about?”

“It’s going to be your third time within four days. And the day that you weren’t with her, all you did was talk about her.”

“So? She’s good in bed.”

“Why did you ask her to dinner then? Are you going to have sex in the restaurant?”

“No, that’d be disgusting even though the thought is kind of intriguing.”

“So that means at dinner your actually going to have to talk to her.”

“So what? I can talk to women.”

“Sure you can. You didn’t even sleep with Jessica three times.”

“That’s because she sucks.”

“What? I heard that she’s awesome from all these guys”

“Well they were all lying because I was Miss Simpson’s first.”

“So all that shit about still being a virgin was true until screwing you?”

“Uh huh.”

“So she’s not as big as a slut as I thought. By the stuff I’ve heard from other guys I thought she would be great. Does Nick know you guys slept together?”

“Why do you think they broke up?”

“JC! How can you do stuff like that? Don’t you feel bad taking a girl’s virginity and then having her boyfriend of three years break up with her because of it?”

“She wanted it so I gave it to her. She’s gorgeous. Why wouldn’t I want to screw her?”

“But it’s her virginity. Girls really care about that. They only have it once and Jessica lost it to a guy who is never going to talk to her again.”

“You know who’s really awesome? Christina Aguilera. She was great but she’s not a virgin.”

“I know. I can’t believe she actually told the media that she wasn’t. The only reason she’s good is because she’s been around. Since the media knows she’s not a virgin she can do whatever she wants.”

“She’s a smart girl. I still talk to her. We’re friends still.”

“Okay I’m sick about talking about all the girls you screwed; I came over here for some advice about Britney.” Justin looked at JC “You haven’t messed around with her, have you?”

“No man she’s yours to scam on. You have screwed her, haven’t you?”

“No I haven’t screwed her. We made love. I don’t go around and screw people. I make love to the person I love.”

“So she isn’t a virgin either. This business has a lot of sluts. Anyways you wanted advice about Britney.”

“Not really Britney. You know that girl I was dancing with at the bar?”

“Yep.” JC said knowing that he was going to start talking about Alex.

“Well, she makes me feels things that Britney has never done.”

“Alex, right?”

“What?”

“The girl that makes you feel weird and shit is Alex, right?”

“Ya.” Justin said slowly. “How did you know?”

“I know all.”

“Well I don’t know what to do about it. I still love Britney but whenever I’m with Alex I feel like that.”

“I don’t know. Do you like her?”

“Like more than friends?” Justin asked.

“Ya.”

“I thought I made it clear I love Britney still.”

“When I ask you a yes or no question, I expect a yes or no answer. Not an answer you’d hear on a soap opera.”

“So do you like her?”

“No. I don’t think so. We get along great but I want Britney.”

“You just answered your own question man.”

“Well I have to go.” Justin stood up.

“Where?”

“Alex invited me to go go-carting.”

“Alex? What’s up with that?”

“John’s coming along.”

“Okay, just making sure.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki