Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 11

Justin let himself in since it was his house. Kinda. He walked around but he didn’t see anyone.

“Is anybody home?” He shouted to see his anyone would answer.

“We’re outside Justin.” His mom yelled back. “In the back.” He walked over to the patio door and noticed they were all swimming. A few days ago they were wearing sweaters but now they’re swimming. He thought that was weird but it was a very warm day out. Only John and Alex were actually swimming. Lynn was trying to get a tan and Jonathan was making some hot dogs on the grill.

“Isn’t the water cold?” Justin asked once he stood a few feet away from the edge.

“No, it’s beautiful.” Alex got out of the water and headed towards the diving board. Justin thought she was beautiful. She had on a rose red bikini that made her skin look very tanned and it made the rest of her body look amazing. “Do you want to join us?” As tempting as it was, he couldn’t. He felt bad doing this to Britney.

“No thanks.”

“Please Justin. Me and Alex need more people to swim with. Please. You’re going to be leaving soon.” John always said that to Justin when he wanted him to do something and Justin always feel bad that he was on the road so much he would say yes.

“But I don’t have any swimming trunks.” Lynn got up.

“I just bought a pair for your father. He hasn’t used them yet. Come with me and we’ll get them.” Justin and Lynn went in the house and returned five minutes later. Alex hoped she wasn’t drooling because Justin looked so hot. The trunks were a little too big so they hung a little lower and he had a very nice tan and his body was amazing. John interrupted her thoughts.

“Yah! Now we can have chicken fights.”

“Chicken fights?” Alex asked.

“It’s when two people go on someone’s shoulder and you have to try and knock them off.”

“We can’t play that.”

“Why not?” John whined.

“We’ll who are the two people that are going to go on the shoulders?”

“Me and you.” John said.

“And whose shoulders would we go on?”

“Me on my dad and you on Justin.”

“But I can’t fight you. That’s not fair John. I’ve got twelve years on you.”

“So you’re twenty one?” Justin asked.

“Ya.”

“Who cares? I’m stronger.” John teased her.

“What?” Justin knew that Alex was going to agree. John had got her in it. “I’m stronger than you John and I’m going to prove it. One match, that’s it.”

“Fine.” John smiled. “Dad come on. One match.”

“John I’m cooking the food.”

“But dad, I have to prove the Timberlake strength. Alex doesn’t think we have any.” Justin knew that his dad was going to agree too.

“She said that.” Alex tried to defend herself but John interrupted.

“Ya, she said I’m weak.”

“John! I did not.” Justin laughed.

“Welcome to the family.”

“Ha ha.”

“Get on.” Alex carefully got on his shoulders. She didn’t really want to hurt his neck. “You comfortable?”

“I’m fine.”

“Okay.” Justin wrapped his arms around her legs and then he held them. Justin started to rub his hand up and down her leg. It was just so smooth.

“You two almost ready?” John and Jonathan were looking at them. Justin stopped and almost dropped Alex.

“Yep. Just wait a sec.” Justin got a better grip on Alex and then he walked over to the middle of the pool. “We are ready to rumble.”

“You sure? Alex looks a little scared to me.”

“Are you scared Alex?” Justin tried to look up at her.

“No just it’s my first time ever playing, I’m just a little nervous.”

“Ya right.” Jonathan answered.

“Don’t worry I believe you Alex.” John said.

“Thank you.”

“Now lose.” John leaned forward and pushed her hard. She almost fell backwards but Justin held her up.

“John that’s not fair.” Alex complained.

“Alex, that’s how the game is played, now push him back.” Alex pushed John but not as hard. “I thought you wanted to prove that you were strong, you’re not really pulling that off.” She pushed John and he almost fell but he grabbed his dad’s head.

“Shut up Justin or I’m coming after you.”

“I’m so scared.” She pushed John again.

“You should be.”

“What are you going to do Alexandra?” John pushed her and her and Justin fell backwards into the water.

“This.” She popped out of the water and pulled Justin under. She started swimming away but Justin grabbed her ankle and pulled her back.

“Oh you’re not getting away that easy. I have to prove the Timberlake strength.”

“But you’re just an N Sync member.” She teased.

“That’s it.” He wrapped his arms around her waist and took her under with him. He brought her back up for air. “You give up?”

“To an N Sync member? Never.”

“Get ready.” Justin pulled her under with him again. When they came back up he grabbed her waist and threw her up in the air into the middle of the pool.

“You better watch your back because I will not sleep until I have revenge.”

“Bring it on.”

“Alex, Justin get out of the pool and eat. We have to go go-carting soon.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki