Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 12

Justin sat on a chair on the patio in the back yard. Jonathan and Lynn were inside cleaning up and John was getting ready. Alex walked outside and took a seat next to Justin.

“You almost ready?” Alex asked.

“Ya. Just need to wash up my face. You’re not dressed yet.” He noticed she had just put on a pair of shorts over her bikini bottoms.

“I know. We’re going to my house so I can change.”

“Okay.” Alex noticed that Justin kept stretching his neck.

“Is there something wrong with your neck?”

“No, it’s just a little sore.”

“From chicken?”

“No.” Alex looked at him. “Fine it was from chicken but it doesn’t hurt.”

“Would you like a massage?” Alex got up and stood behind Justin.

“No thanks.” She started massaging lightly.

“You sure?” She massaged a little harder. “I’ve been told I can work magic with my hands.”

“Fine but just for a minute.” She started massaging his neck and his shoulders. “Ya right there. That’s perfect. Ahhh that feels so good.” Suddenly she stopped. “Don’t stop.”

“But a minute is up.” She teased him.

“Well just keep doing it until John comes outside please.”

“Okay.” She started massaging his shoulders again.

“Ohhhhh.” Justin closed his eyes.

“Do you like that?”

“Oh ya.” She started lowering her hands bit by bit down towards his chest. She started rubbing over his chest and up and down his arms. Justin kept his eyes closed. She went to rub his abs but Justin took her hands off him and inter locked them. He gently pulled Alex so that she was sitting in front of him.

“Justin-“ Justin silenced her with a kiss. She opened her mouth and allowed Justin’s tongue to roam around freely. His hands were moving up her back and they reached the strings from her bathing suit that if he lightly pulled would fall off.

“Guys I’m coming.” They heard John yell from inside. They jumped apart.“I’m here we can go.”

“Okay why don’t we wait in the car while Justin cleans up? You still do want to clean up don’t you?” She always looked at people when she talked to them but not this time. She just didn’t have the nerve right now.

“Ya.”

“Okay so we’ll be waiting in the car.”

“I’ll be there in two minutes.”

“Okay. C’mon Alex.” John dragged Alex to the front.

“You’re so stupid Timberlake. How could you do that? Why would you do that? Well that’s an easy question but what about Britney? You really need to figure out what you what.” Justin went inside and washed his hands and face. When he looked at his reflection he was disgusted because he had cheated on the woman he loved.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki