Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 13

AT THE GO CARTS…

“Okay, John one more lap and then we’ll get drinks.”

“Okay.” John said before him sped off for another lap with one of the instructor’s.

“Do you want to sit down?” Justin asked her pointing to a bench near by.

“Sure.” They walked over and sat down quietly.

“So…are you having fun?” Justin asked trying to get rid of the awkwardness that seemed to be between them ever since they kissed.

“Ya but I want to go faster.”

“Then go faster.”

“But I can’t steer that fast.”

“How about we go in one together after we get our drinks and I will show you how it’s done.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes really.”

“I’m back let’s go get drinks. I want to go back as soon as possible.” John rushed passed them and got in line.

“Okay. It’s our turn guys.”

“How can I help you?” He looked up at her. “Or the question is how can you help me?”

“Cute! Very cute! Now I want two cokes, and a pepsi. How much is it?”

“Free for your number.”

“Here’s ten bucks. Keep all the change. Buy a brain or something.” He gave her the drinks and she left quickly. She put the drinks on the table.

“Do you know him?” Justin asked Alex as she sat down.

“No, he’s just some creep.”

“He was giving you problems?” Justin asked about to get up.

“No, he just hit on me. Don’t worry about it. I have to handle guys like that all the time.” He sat back down but he was eyeing the guy at the counter eyeing Alex.

“Let’s go sit somewhere else?” Justin got up.

“Why?” Alex and John had begun to get it.

“Its way too crowded over here. I don’t want to be recognized.” Alex took John’s hand and they walked to the opposite side of the track.

“Chris said that when a girl spots Justin she’ll want to jump on his bones.”

“What?” Alex choked out. She couldn’t believe what he said.

“I wouldn’t want to be noticed ever; having someone jump on my bones would hurt a lot.” Justin laughed. “Okay, I’m finished my drink, let’s go back.”

“Don’t you want to go to the washroom?” Alex asked him.

“Nope.”

“I’ll take him.” Justin took his hand and brought him to the washroom.

“I saw you Justin.” John said once they got in the washroom.

“What are you talking about John?”

“Before we went to go carts. I saw you and Alex. What were you two doing?” Justin had no idea what to say.

“I was…uh…um helping her breathe.” ‘What a stupid answer.’ Justin thought.

“Was she having trouble?” John asked worried.

“Just for a little but don’t tell mom or dad or the guys, okay? We don’t want anyone to worry.”

“Okay.” John agreed. “All done lets go.” He said as he washed his hands.

“Lets go.” Justin took John’s hand again.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki