Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 14

“Okay, you be careful with him.” Justin warned a man that was taking John out on the track.

“I will Justin, don’t worry.” They took off going slow at first until they knew that Justin couldn’t run to catch up to them.

“Do you still have a need for speed?” Justin looked at Alex and smiled.

“Oh ya.” Justin took her hand and pulled her over to where the go carts for two were.

“I don’t really know how we’re suppose to sit in these things.” Justin asked confused.

“Excuse me, sir?” Alex called over a male worker who looked about twenty four. “How would we sit in here?” He walked over to them and eyed Alex head to toe over and over. “Sir, how would we sit in here?”

“Well who will be steering and who will be using the pedals?” He asked still looking at Alex.

“Well I’m steering.” Justin informed him. “Do you want to do the pedal thing Alex?”

“I thought you were going to show me how it’s done?”

“And I am.” He turned to the male worker who hadn’t once taken his eyes off of Alex. “I’ll be doing both.”

“Do you want to sit in front or behind of him?”

“In front. She has to see the action.”

“Okay. We have to make sure she’s the right size or else she will have to sit behind you.”

“Okay, what do I have to do?”

“Just stand in front of him of him. You have 2 be and least two inches shorter and thinner.” She stood in front of Justin and the guy looked at them carefully. “Ya, you can sit in front.”

“Good.”

“You,” The male pointed to Justin, “will have to get in first.” Justin got in quickly. “Push to the back of the seat. Keep your legs open.” Justin pushed back as far as he could go but he could still reach the pedals. “Now you young lady, sit right between his legs.” Alex got in. “Now push back as far as you can go.” She pushed back until she was up against Justin’s chest. ‘This was a bad idea’ Alex thought. She could feel Justin’s warm breath on her neck. The guy then grabbed the seat belt and put it around her and Justin. Now she could barely move. “All snug?”

“Ya.” Justin replied.

“How about you? Comfortable?” He smiled at Alex.

“Very.”

“Okay, whenever you’re ready, you can go.”

“Okay.” Justin started off slow.

“I can drive faster than this Justin.” She teased him.

“I’m just getting started, baby.” He smiled at her. He could smell her hair and it smelt like vanilla. He started to go really fast and she was getting a little scared but she couldn’t let him know that.

After a while she started to move around because her butt was beginning to fall a sleep. She didn’t want to bug Justin so she slowly moved her butt so she was leaning more on his right side. As she did that the back of her shirt went up very high in the back and she was wearing a lace bra. ‘Smart move Alex’ she cursed herself. She carefully leaned forward a little and brought her left arm behind her back.

She couldn’t see what she was doing and her hand felt something but she wasn’t sure what it was. So she poked it. Justin laughed.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“Oh nothing. What did I do?”

“You poked my chest.”

“Sorry.” ‘Okay’ she thought to herself ‘that was Justin’s chest so just go a little lower and pull your shirt down , we’ll be all set.’ She had begun to lower her hand brushing her fingers down Justin’s abs but she didn’t know how low she had actually gone. She was there.

“Oh God.” She heard escape from Justin’s mouth. ‘Oh shit.’ She quickly pulled her shirt down and tried to pull her hand out but it was suck. She tugged a little and each time she did Justin’s groin moved forward. ‘What the hell is going on?’ she asked herself. She pulled again and Justin’s groin hit her again.

“Justin, what did I do?”

“You got your sleeve caught on my belt buckle, smarty. I suggest you don’t pull unless you want to.” He joked in her ear.

“I would never try to give you that type of pleasure.” She teased.

“So you’re just gonna leave your hand there?”

“Stop then.”

“I can’t stop, you have to wait. You were really smart getting yourself in this mess.”

“Shut up.” ‘At least he didn’t see my bra.’

“Oh by the way I love lace on you.” She just had to jinx herself. She lowered her hand quickly and hit Justin in the groin.

“Alex!” He shrieked. “That hurts a lot.”

“Do you want me to make it better?” She smiled at him.

“Do whatever you want just don’t hit me again.” He said still in pain. She felt a little bad after hitting him.

“I’m sorry.” She apologized.

“It’s okay.” Justin looked down at her for a second and her head was rested on his right shoulder and she was smiling but her eyes were closed. Maybe she was dreaming. “What you thinking about?” Her eyes opened.

“I don’t know, I wasn’t really thinking. Just trying to sleep.”

“Sleep? In a go cart?”

“Ya, I’m comfortable.”

“Well we’ll be finished the track in about five minutes.”

“That’s all I need.” She closed her eyes again and after about two minutes, her breathing steadied and he knew she was sleeping. He felt kind of bad waking her up but he noticed John was waiting for them at the finish line.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki