Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 15

“John, wait here while I bring Alex to her room. She’s really tired.”

“Ya, she always gets really tired after we go swimming.”

“Okay so just stay here.”

“Okay.”

“Lock the doors.”

“I know.” Justin lifted Alex into his arms and brought her to the front door. He rang the door bell but no one answered. He turned the knob and it opened. He carried her into the house and walked up stairs. He peeked his head into every room looking for one that looked like it belonged to her. Suddenly he saw pictures all over the place of Alex and a bundle of people. A bundle of guys. He brought her over to the bed and carefully laid her down. He just stared at her face as he leaned over her. He bent his head and kissed her forehead lightly. She stirred a little and opened her eyes.

“Justin?” She whispered.

“Shh, go back to sleep.” She lifted her hand placed it on his cheek and then brought it down and closed her eyes. He looked at a few more pictures before he left. Alex obviously had many friends. In each picture there as someone new or different in it. She had all sorts of friends as well. He quietly shut the door and he left. He drove John back home and headed off to his house with the guys.

“Guys, I’m here.” He shut the door. “Anybody home?” Chris’s head popped up from behind the couch.

“Get down.” Chris demanded.

“What the hell is going on?” Suddenly he was soaked.

“I got one JC.” He heard Joey yell. He had thrown a water balloon at him.

“Who’d you get?” Justin heard JC yell back.

“Justin.”

“Justin? He’s not playing.” Joey came out of his hiding spot.

“Justin, man, I’m sorry. I thought you were playing.”

“Chris hand me one of your water balloons.” Chris tossed him one and Justin popped it right on top of Joey’s head.

“That’s mean but fair. But it won’t be fair much longer.” Joey threw another one at Justin. Chris then popped out from behind the couch and threw all his balloons at Joey.

“Okay, game over.” Joey announced, water dripping from his body.

“Go stand outside, you’re gonna make a puddle in here.” Joey walked into the backyard. “You two Justin, you might not make a big puddle but your wet.” Justin walked outside and sat beside Joey.

“Thanks a lot Joey.”

“Well you walked in at the wrong time.”

“Why would you guys even play water balloons in the house?”

“Well you weren’t there to stop us and it was hot.”

“We do have a pool.”

“But it’s too hot to be outside.”

“You guys get weirder and weirder with every passing day.”

“You know you love it.” Joey smiled.

“Do not.”

“If we weren’t like this, tours would be boring as hell.”

“That’s true but we wouldn’t get in as much trouble as we do if you guys weren’t all crazy.”

“Justin, you’re so damn serious ever since Britney broke up with you. I don’t know why. You two make good friends not lovers. She was actually nice to the rest of us before you guys started dating.”

“Really?”

“Ya but now she knows she owns you so she can treat us like crap and get away with it because she has you tied around her finger.”

“She does not. I’m my own man. Me and Brit did like a lot of the same things.”

“Name some.”

“Music.”

“Obviously . Name something else.”

“Um…basketball.”

“She doesn’t even play anymore. Just admit that you are living in the past. Things changed Justin but you haven’t realized that.”

“I’m all dry.” Justin got up and walked back into the house. He went to his room and picked up the phone and called his mom. “Hey mom…ya we had fun…John had a blast…ya she fell asleep a lot…I don’t think anything is wrong…you want me to call her…okay, fine, what’s her number…ya I’ll call, don’t worry…love you too, bye.” Justin hung up the phone. Joey appeared at his door.

“Hey man, me, Lance and Chris are going out wanna come?”

“What about JC?”

“He’s going out with some girl. They’ll probably be back here in the next half hour.”

“No thanks, I’ll probably stop by my parent’s house.”

“Okay. Bye.” A few moments later Justin heard the front door close. He picked up the phone and dialed Alex’s number. After three rings she picked up.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki