Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 16

“Hello?” She said in a sleepy voice.

“Hey Alex, its Justin. Did I wake you?”

“No, no actually yes but that’s okay. I don’t like to sleep during the day.”

“I was wondering if you were feeling ok, since you were so tired today.”

“Ya, I’m fine, its just swimming drains all my energy.”

“I know, John told me. Oh and if he asks you about having breathing problems, just say you do every once in awhile, okay?”

“Why? What did you tell him?” She asked a little worried.

“Trust me.”

“Why should I?” She smiled.

“Because I’m an N*Sync member.” She laughed.

“But you’re a celebrity, don’t all celebrities lie?”

“Not this one.”

“Okay, I’ll trust you but if this back fires, I will hunt you down Timberlake. I still in to get you back for what you did to me in the pool.”

“I’m scared, so what are you doing tonight?”

“I guess I’m staying in. Doing nothing.”

“Sounds very exciting.” Justin said sarcastically.

“Well then why don’t you come over and make it interesting?”

“I might just have to do that. When do you want me over?”

“Come in like 20 minutes.”

“Do you want me to bring anything, like a movie or something?”

“Ya, a movie is a good idea.”

“Which one?”

“I don’t know, surprise me.”

“Whatever I want.”

“Why do I suddenly regret saying that?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be by soon.”

“Okay bye.”

“Wait, who’s your favourite adult film star?”

“Justin!” She shrieked.

“Just joking. See ya soon.”

“Bye.” They both hung up.

Justin went to the video store and picked up two movies. Something he’ll enjoy and something he thought she would enjoy. American Pie 2 and A Walk To Remember. He arrived at her house twenty five minutes later. Once he reached the door he knocked lightly. She opened the door.

“Oh my gosh Justin, what a pleasant surprise? What brings you by?”

“I thought it was just wrong for a girl as beautiful as you to be all alone on a Sunday night.”

“Aww, that’s sweet Justin.” She smiled at him. He’d do anything to make her smile.

“So why are you dateless?” He asked jokingly. “Nobody like you?”

“Well you just wrecked that moment.” He walked in and she shut the door.

“I’m just joking.”

“So what did you rent?” She asked reaching for the bag.

“No no.” Justin said raising the movies over his head with his right hand so she couldn’t reach.”

“Justin, what are you doing?” She asked jumping once for the bag. “C’mon Justin I’m 5’8 not 6’2 like you and I can’t jump high.”

“C’mon Alex reach.”

“Justin, I feel like I’m 6 years old and my brother just stole my doll.”

“You have a brother? Where’s he at?” Justin looked around the house.

“I’ll tell you where he isn’t and that’s Orlando.”

“Where is he?”

“In Boston.”

“Why are you here and he’s there?”

“I’m not gonna say unless you give me the movies. Is it a deal? I tell you and you give me the movies?” He nodded. “Let’s shake on it?”

“I’m not stupid Alex.”

“You could have fooled me.”

“Ha ha, you’re so funny Alex.” He lowered the movies right over her head. She started eyeing them out of the corner of her eye. After a moment she jumped for them but Justin lifted them and missed.

“Okay, I moved here for school.”

“From Boston? Why? Who do you live with?”

“Yes from Boston and I live with my cousin Debbie.”

“Oh but you still neglect the question why.” She just stared at the ground. “I swear I’ll give you the movies.” He smiled like a child at her.

“Fine, I came here because someone I knew came here.”

“Who?”

“Justin, you said you would give me the movies.” She looked embarrassed and he was started to feel bad for her. He lowered his arm and handed her the movies. “Thank you.”

“What’s wrong? Why did you really come down to Orlando?”

“I told you, someone I know came here.”

“How come I feel like that’s only half of it?”

“Because it is.” She wasn’t gonna lie to him so she might as well tell him but then he would think she was pathetic. “I came to Orlando hoping that my old boyfriend would take me back. He went to Orlando State so I followed him.”

“Why though?”

“I thought I was in love. Well I was in love but he said college has so many opportunities and since we’d be so far away it would never work. So I surprised him and said we wouldn’t be as far as he thought but then he said that he wasn’t ready to settle down. So I did everything I could to stay busy with all college sports and everything and I finally got over him but when I did he decided that he was finally ready to settle down. Once I became really popular around the college and stuff. I wasn’t good enough for him. That’s what he thought I know he did.”

“You sound like you were TOO good for him.”

“But he was everything a girl would want, that’s why he broke up with me. He could get any girl he wanted and he slept with like half the girls at that college. He disgusts me now.”

“Don’t worry. You’re everything a guy wants.” She looked up at Justin and smiled.

“Thanks Justin. Only if it were true.”

“It is.” He pulled her into a hug.

“I think we should pop one of these movies in before I feel even more ridiculous than I already do.” She pulled American Pie 2 out of the bag. “Oh I love this movie. It’s just like college.”

“It’s one of my favorites.”

“Mine too.” Then she pulled A Walk To Remember out. “Aww this movie makes me cry but right now I wanna laugh so let’s put this in.”

“Okay. I know almost every line off by heart.” Justin stated.

“I bet I know more.” She said.

“Oh ya?”

“Ya.”

“Well we can’t really make a bet over this so we’ll call this one a tie.”

“Fine.” She answered him. “Scaredy cat.”

“What was that?”

“Nothing, I didn’t say anything.”

“Sure you didn’t.” He answered her. “Liar.”

“Well what did you say?”

“Nothing, I didn’t say anything.” He copied her.

“C’mon I heard you say something.” She said sitting up.

“Well I heard you say something but said you didn’t.”

“Fine then we both said nothing.” Alex stated.

“Fine.” Justin agreed.

“How old are you guys?” Someone said from behind them. They turned to look at Debbie standing behind the sofa they were sitting on.

“Debbie, I thought you were working late today?”

“I was but then I remembered that my little cousin would be home alone so I decided that I would get it off and keep you company but it seems that position has already been filled.”

“Oh Debbie, this Justin, Lynn’s son and Justin this is the best cousin ever, Debbie.”

“I’m flattered considering I’m practically your only cousin. Hello Justin.” She held out her hand.

“Hey.” He shook it. “I think I should leave.”

“No, sit your butt down, I’ll just call Max and we’ll go out.”

“Okay, thanks Debbie.”

“I’ll be upstairs if you need me but I’ll be leaving very soon.” She headed upstairs.

“So that’s Debbie?” Justin asked.

“Yep.”

“How old is she? She makes you seem like a child kinda.”

“She’s twenty three. She just likes to make me feel like a child.”

“Why?”

“Because she’s a wild child.”

“Oh.” Suddenly Debbie walked back downstairs carry a back pack.

“I’m gonna sleep at Max’s house tonight Al, so I’ll see ya tomorrow morning. Nice meeting ya Justin. Don’t get into any trouble.”

“We won’t.” Alex promised.

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do Alex.”

“Shut up.” Alex laughed.

“Wait X out the last thing I said. That leaves way to many options.” Debbie started to laugh.

“Just leave.”

“Later sweets.”

“Bye.” Alex waved to her.

“I was talking to Justin.”

“Get out.” Alex shouted while laughing.

“Okay.” She shut the door.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki