Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 17

THE NEXT MORNING…

The door slamming shut awoke Alex from her sleep. She opened her eyes and realized that her and Justin had fallen asleep together on her couch. She was all snuggled up against his chest and his arms were wrapped around her so she decided to just go back to sleep since Justin wasn’t awake yet.

“Now how cute is that?” Alex smiled when Debbie said that. “I know your trying to go back to sleep Alex, so I’ll let you but I wanna know everything that happened yesterday. Oh and Max’s bro Matt says ‘Hi’. Isn’t he so desperate?” Alex groaned. “Okay, I’m leaving no need to get grouchy.”

“I’m not grouchy, just tired and comfortable.”

“In that position, any girl would be comfortable.” Justin started to stir.

“Go away he gonna wake up.” Debbie quietly ran up the stairs. Justin stirred a little more then opened his eyes. He took his arms away from Alex’s waist and rubbed his eyes.

“Alex?” He whispered quietly.

“Ya.”

“I fell asleep.” Alex smiled.

“I know Justin.”

“I’m sorry-“ He began to apologize.

“No, you don’t have to apologize, its fine. We both we a little tired. Do you want something to eat? I could fix us some breakfast.”

“Sure, if it’s not a problem.”

“No it’s no problem. What would you like?”

“It doesn’t matter.”

“How about French toast?” Alex asked sitting up. Suddenly her back felt cold and so did Justin’s chest.

“Ya, sure.”

“Okay I can have it done in five minutes.” She got up and went to the kitchen. Debbie walked downstairs.

“Look who finally decided to wake from his slumber.” Debbie laughed. “Did you have a good sleep?” She asked Justin. He nodded. “With my cousin.” It was more of a statement then a question. Justin was about to protest. “No need to argue, I saw you two this morning. It looked like you were enjoying yourself with my cousin very much. So do you like her?”

“What?” Justin couldn’t believe how straight forward she was.

“You know what I mean. Do you have the hots for her? Like her more than friends? Does she make you wanna jump in-“

“I understand your question. I’m not retarded.” Justin looked at her. She kinda looked like Alex. She did have brown hair but she had added blonde highlights and instead of grey eyes she had honey brown ones. She was taller than Alex but an inch or two and she wasn’t as muscular. She just seemed to have a flat stomach with no muscle.

“So what’s your answer? Do you like my cousin or not?”

“I’m still getting over a very serious relationship.”

“With Miss Spears. You must be very heart broken.” She said sarcastically.

“I am. We were in love. We still are.”

“Oh please. She already has a new guy.”

“Ya right. Like I’m going to believe a person I’ve only known for like 17 hours.”

“She just used you Justin. You made her look good. You were good for her image.”

“You have no idea what you’re talking about.” Justin thought she seemed familiar.

“I know exactly what I’m talking about.”

“How would you know all this?”

“Because I used to work for her.” Justin was shocked. That’s where she seemed familiar from. She was Britney’s old spokesperson.

“Justin French toast is ready.” Alex’s head popped in the room and then popped out.

“Think about it.” Debbie got up and walked back upstairs. Justin stood up and slowly walked into the kitchen.

“You okay? You look a little pale.”

“Ya…I’m f… fine.”

“Sit down.” Alex pulled out a chair as Justin slowly sat down. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Just hungry, so don’t make me wait any longer.” Justin plastered on a smile but Alex could tell it was fake.

“Okay.” She placed a plate with three pieces of toast on it. She also placed cinnamon and honey in front of him.

“It looks wonderful.” Justin started to put cinnamon on his toast.

“I’m gonna change, I’ll be down in ten minutes, okay?” Justin just nodded his head since his mouth was full. Alex slowly exited the room but ran once she was out of Justin’s view.

“Debbie what’s wrong with Justin?”

“He just found out that Miss Spears doesn’t care about him at all.”

“Did you tell him that?” She nodded. “Why would you do that? Now he’s all upset.”

“Well first of all it’s true. I know how the fake bitch acts; I used to work for her. Secondly, I can tell you like him so this will make it quicker for him to get over her.”

“But it’s not about me.”

“Let me finish and lastly I think that Mr. Timberlake likes you. So him getting over that plastic whore will benefit the both of you.”

“Whatever, I need to get changed.” Alex walked into her room. She pulled out a pair of her favourite demin blue jeans. She pulled out her rainbow belt made of rimestones and put on nice fitting red top that matched her belt and shoes. She put on her red nikes. She put some gel in her hair to keep it wavy then she tied it up in a ponytail. She walked downstairs as Justin walked out of the washroom.

“All finish your breakfast?”

“Ya and it was great. I wish I could cook something like that.”

“It was nothing.”

“Do you have a date or something?”

“No, why?”

“Because you look so beautiful right now.”

“Thank you.” Alex smiled at him.

“I’m sorry but I really have to jet, I have some place to be.”

“Me too.”

“So you do have a date, I knew it.”

“With a John Timberlake.” Alex smiled. He hadn’t expected that answer.

“Oh.” Justin felt a little embarrassed. “I hope it’s an awesome date.”

“Ya, my dates with him are always fun.”

“Well I really have to go. I’ll see you later today then?”

“Ya but I’m working so maybe afterwards. Call me.”

“I’ll do that. Bye.” Justin and Alex walked out the doors and into their own cars.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki