Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 18

As soon as Justin got home he went to his room. He didn’t want to be asked questions about where he was all night and who he was with. He didn’t want to think about what Debbie said. He wanted to believe that it wasn’t true. He laid in his bed and tried to think about nothing but Alex floated into his thoughts.

They had gotten pretty close in the little time they had known each other. He loved to talk to her. She had such intelligent things to say and she was an excellent listener. She was full of surprises and challenges. He loved to touch her. Just one touch from her and he was in heaven. When they danced the way she grinded herself into him, he loved it and the way she kissed him, so full of passion.

Britney didn’t say smart things and she didn’t like to listen to him. She said you know when you’re really in love when you could say nothing but still feel comfortable. He thought he was comfortable but was he really? When Brit kissed him, it was like a kiss between two teenagers.

KNOCK KNOCK

JC opened the door, as him and Joey walked in his room.

“Hey party animal, where were you all night?” JC asked.

“Out.”

“Well so was I, but everyone expected that from me.”

“So how was your night with Danielle? Better than the last?” Justin asked but he didn’t care.

“It was great and definitely better but don’t try and change the subject. Where were you?”

“If you don’t tell us we’ll call Johnny and tell him you disappeared for a whole night without telling anyone.” Joey cornered him.

“I was with Alex.”

“The whole night?”

“Yep.”

“And morning?”

“Ya.”

“So how was she?” JC asked. “I bet she was good.”

“I wouldn’t know because I didn’t sleep with her. We watched movies and then we fell asleep on the couch. Nothing else happened.” Justin snapped at them but then felt sorry.

“Touchy. Does she snore or something? Because something definitely pissed you off this morning.”

“Would you guys just please leave me alone for a little? Please.” Justin begged. They didn’t know what was wrong with him but they felt bad. He seemed so sad.

“Okay, sure.”

“We’ll be downstairs if you need us.” They got up and left his room.

DOWNSTAIRS…

“Guys something is definitely wrong with Justin.” Joey told the rest of the guys when him and JC walked into the living room.

“Duh! He’s been in a bad mood ever since Barbie broke up with him.” Chris said.

“But didn’t he seem like he was feeling better? It seemed like he was cheering up on our time off.”

“Well he is with his family.”

“But he is also with Alex. If he not with us he’s with her.”

Knock Knock

“Get the door Lance.”

“I’m not getting the door, you get it JC.”

“I’m not getting it, you get it Joey.”

“I’m not getting-“

“For the love of God, I’ll get it.” Chris walked over to the door and opened it. Alex was standing there holding something leather in her hand.

“Hi, Justin left this at my house. Can you give it to him?”

“Actually would you mind giving it to him yourself?”

“Okay.” Chris opened the door more so she could walk in and she did. “Hi everyone, I’ll be out of your way in a second.”

“Justin!” Joey shouted. “Get your fro down here, someone’s at the door for you.” After a few moments Justin walked sown the stairs. He smiled once he saw Alex.

“Hey Alex, what are you doing here? I thought we were getting together later.” The guys smiled hearing they had plans.

“Well you left your wallet at my house and I thought how will Justin pay for our night out if I have his wallet so I decided to return it.” She joked and the rest of the guys including Justin laughed. She handed him his wallet. They all liked her, A LOT better than they ever liked Britney.

“Too bad I’m broke.” Justin excepted his wallet.

“An N Sync member broke? That can’t be possible.” She faked shock.

“Your right, its not.” Justin smiled at her.

“Well I have to go. Danielle,” She looked over at JC, “called me over because she has lots to tell me. I bet I’m going to be hearing about her ‘dinner’ with JC.”

“Hey, we did eat.” JC protested.

“I’ll believe it when Dee tells me. Gotta jet bye.” Justin let her out.

“She’s really cool, J.” Chris said.

“Ya she is.”

“So do you like her?” Joey asked.

“I’m still getting over Brit guys. I know you guys didn’t like her but I loved her.”

“So you wouldn’t mind if I asked her out?” Joey really wasn’t going to ask her out. He was just testing Justin and he proved his point when he saw Justin’s jaw clench.

“Do whatever you want.” Justin stomped back upstairs.

“You’re good Joe Joe.” Chris gave him a high five.

“I know.” Chris did a little victory dance.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki