Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 19

“Okay stop right there. That’s far enough.” Alex begged her to stop.

“But I haven’t even gotten to the good part yet.” Dee protested.

“I’m getting a little disgusted. JC said you guys ate.”

“Oh ya we did. But then we got bored of eating so we just left.”

“Did you guys talk at all?”

“Ya we talked a lot. He’s actually pretty smart.”

“In a player type way.”

“And he cares a lot about children. He wants a few someday.”

“With how many different women?” Alex thought aloud.

“He said once he’s ready to settle down. He’s in his prime.”

“He’s a player, they don’t settle down.”

“Alex, he’s hot, rich and famous, why would he want to settle down?”

“Well when aids or some sort of STD catches up with him, he’s gonna wish he did.”

“You worry too much babe.” Dee wrapped one arm around her.

“I just think realistically. He’s famous and he’s been that way for how many years? About four. He could have slept with so many women by now; he could easily have something even if he used protection and you slept with him. More than once and you still are. You know I don’t have many friends.”

“Babe the whole college is your friend. They love you.”

“I mean true friends like you and Debbie.”

“Don’t worry, if you let more peeps in you would have more friends. How many dates were you asked out on this year?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well when I was with you I can remember at least 100 and how many dates did you actually go on?”

“I don’t remember.”

“I remember and it was two. So many guys ask you out at clubs but you say no. I just don’t get it.”

“All these college guys want a slut. They all just want sex. I want a guy that I can talk too, have conversations with. If there’s a guy I want to go out with, I’ll ask him.” Alex stated.

“So how come you haven’t asked Justin out yet?” Dee smiled.

“You know why.”

“Screw Britney. I hate this girl and I don’t even know her. Just ask him out.” Alex glanced down at her watch and thanked God she had to leave for work.

“Sorry babe, I have to go to work.” Alex got up and so did Dee. “This isn’t follow the leader you know.” Dee laughed.

“I’m working for Martha so let’s go. You can drive me.”

“Lucky me.”

“Hey!”

Once they arrived at the restaurant, they entered through the back door, to see their boss waiting at the door for them.

“What? We’re not late!” Dee asked once they noticed their boss Kelly starring at them.

“Do you remember those guys that came in last week?”

“Ya, what about them?” Dee didn’t really care.

“They are the most popular band in the world right now.”

“So?” Alex didn’t see the point.

“They ate at our Mac Donald’s. That’s great. We’re gonna get pics off the security camera and post it on a board and hang it up in the restaurant. Maybe it’ll attract more people.” She excitedly walked away.

“Isn’t that pathetic?” Alex asked once Kelly was out of earshot.

“That’s Kelly for ya. Lets get to work babe.”

“Well I’m in the office for a little while doing paper work so have fun at the counter. I’ll be joining ya lates.”

After being in the office for at least three hours she went and joined Dee at the counter. The rush was settling down so the workers started to head for there break while Dee and Alex looked over cash.

“Was it busy?” Alex asked.

“Ya but I just punched in the orders, I got everyone else to get them.”

“Alex someone is waiting, would you please get it?” Kelly told her. When she turned around a pair of green eyes were starring directly into her grey ones. They looked like the green in nature, a pair of green eyes she used to love so much. They use to have so much in love in them and it was towards her. His brown hair was spiked and he was wearing a dark green top and blue demin jeans. He was looking good. That was for sure.

“What do you want Matt?”

“You’re looking great Alex, as usual.” He smiled one of his irresistible grins at her. Grins that used to make her knees weak.

“Can I help you with something?” She asked impatiently shifting her weight from her left foot to her right.

“I came here to talk to you.”

“I’m working, can’t you tell?”

“Take a break. You always used to take a break for me back home in Boston.”

“That was a year and a half ago, when we were going out but as you can see we are not anymore so please order something or leave.”

“Alex, don’t be like this. Please just take a ten minute break.”

“No.”

“Alex do you want me to take over here?” Dee walked up behind her.

“Danielle, you’re looking good. How's life?”

“Better with you out of it.”

“Charming as usual.”

“Why don’t you just leave?”

“Because I would like to talk to Alex. You don’t want me to start a scene here, do you Alex?” She didn’t answer. Matt turned to face the people in the restaurant that were eating. “Everybody, everybody listen up-“

“You’ve got two minutes.”

“Make it five.”

“Fine.”

“I hope you enjoy you meal.” Alex walked out from behind the counter. Matt took her hand and pulled her outside.

“Let go of me hand.” Alex yanked it away. “What do you think you’re doing?” She shouted at him.

“Calm down, I just wanted to talk.”

“Well talk because I’m timing you.” She starred at her watch. She waited for him to begin. “Are you going to say anything?”

“You are looking great. I’m serious Alex.”

“I don’t need to hear this.” She turned to walk away.

“C’mon Alley,” she stopped when he used his old nickname for her, “just talk to me.” He gently pulled her around so she was facing him.

“Don’t call me that Matt. We are not dating anymore. We are not friends anymore. We are nothing to each other.” He lifted her chin so that her eyes were looking in his eyes. She loved his eyes, more than anything else on his perfect body. They were so dreamy. Dreamy eyes. That was the one song she use to listen to when Matt broke up with her, even when they were dating she listened to it. She listened to it with Matt curled up in front of the fireplace with a blanket around them and his arms wrapped around her.

“I’m sorry Alex.” He said quietly. He was sitting on the hood of his car and he had pulled Alex to stand in front of him between his legs.

“No your not.” She tried to pull away but he held her tight.

“I swear I am Alex.” Tears were building up in the back of her eyes. “I’m sorry for all the pain I’ve caused you.” A tear slide down her rosy cheek.

“What brought this on?”

“I’ve been thinking a lot since our first year of college finished and you are the only person that I’ve ever really cared about other than my family and friends. I don’t want to lose you Alley.”

“You already have Matt.” A few more tears slide down her cheeks. “It took me a long time to get over you, and I won’t allow myself to be hurt again from you that much. It’s over anything between friendship, lovers, I don’t care what but all of its over and it ended the day you said goodbye.” Matt stood up and hugged Alex tight. She cried into his shoulder.

“But I want to say hello again. You mean so much to me.” She struggled out of his hug.

“What about our year at college, I meant shit to you until I became well known, that’s when you gave a shit. Too bad because I will never let you back in. Go crawl in bed with all the tramps you screwed this year because I will not ever be one of them.” She snapped. Then her timer on her watch went off. “Now it’s my turn, good bye Matt for good.” She angrily walked back in.

“I thought you said you could get her in bed.” One of Matt’s friends Brandon opened the door to his car.

“I can. Don’t worry I’m not gonna lose the bet. She’ll give in to me, she always does.”

“Can I ask you one question?”

“You just did but feel free to ask another.”

“Why the hell do you have a Christina Aguilera tape? And what kind of song is called ‘Dreamy Eyes’?”

“It’s gonna help me get Alex in bed. I surprisingly remember that she loves that song.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki