Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 2

LATER AT THE CLUB…

Dee had decided to wear a very low cut, short, strapless dress. Also VERY revealing. It was black and it laced up in the back. Her blonde hair was straight down to her shoulders.

Alex wore very, very short and tight dark blue demin jean shorts and a tight matching top that zipped up to the bottom of her bra. Then it opened but not completely. Her long brown hair was up in a high ponytail and it was crimped.

When they walked in people couldn’t help but notice them. They looked like they belonged in a sexy music video. Dee and Alex had been asked to dance at least 5 times each and they hadn’t even been in the club for more than 15 seconds. Rule # 1: Never ever dance until you have had at least two drinks.

When they reached the bar JC spotted them.

“Holy shit.” He stared at them. “You girls look fine as hell. I love the outfits but I know I’d like what’s underneath a lot more.”

“If you’re lucky.” Dee whispered to him.

“If I’m totally and completely drunk.” Alex laughed and JC ignored her.

“Let me introduce you to the rest of the guys. That’s Joey, Lance, his girlfriend Nikki and Justin is already on the dance floor. Him and his girlfriend broke up three weeks ago. Anyways more are gonna join us later but all I’d like tonight is a dance with you.”

“Whatever you want.” JC and Dee disappeared.

After Alex had 2 rye ginger ales she headed to the dance floor alone. She had the same routine every time she went to a club. She walks on the dance floor and the guys would come to her unless she saw one she liked she would make her presence known and he would come up to her. Then she’d get rid of the guy she was dancing with once he got boring.

After a few songs and at least ten dance partners she spotted one that caught her eye. He seemed to do the same thing she did, only with girls. She couldn’t go up to him just in case he got rid of her. It was so dark that she couldn’t see much detail but he was tall and muscular. He had blonde curly hair and he knew how to move.

Thought that I was going crazy
just having one of those days yeah
didn’t know what to do
then there was you
And everything went from wrong to right
and the stars came out and filled up the sky
the music were playing really blew my mind
It was love at first sight


Alex started dancing alone over to an area she knew he would be able to see her clearly. She was looking hot. She knew she had caught his attention. He lightly pushed the girl he was dancing with away and he made his way over to Alex. Once he reached her he lightly rubbed his hand over her stomach then he pulled her close and they started grinding.

'Cause baby when I heard you
for the first time I knew
we were meant to be as one
And everything went from wrong to right
and the stars came out and filled up the sky
the music were playing really blew my mind
It was love at first sight

Alex was dancing with Justin for more than usual. A line of guys seemed to form close to them. They were all waiting for Alex to get rid of J.

'Cause baby when I heard you
For the first time
I knew we were meant to be as one
And everything went from wrong to right
And the stars came out and filled up the sky
The music were playing really blew my mind
It was love at first sight

“What’s your name?” Justin whispered in her ear.

“Alexandra. Yours?” She always used her full name or a fake nick name. Rule # 2: Never tell a guy in a bar your real name or the one you use most often. She turned her head side ways so she could see part of his face. She couldn’t see much because it was so dark but she noticed his eyes. They were so blue.

“J.” He pulled her even closer to him. She started grinding harder into him. She was beginning to get really hot.

“I need to get some water.” After about an hour on dancing with Justin she was thirsty as hell. She felt so hot.

“Don’t go anywhere.” He said to her as she walked back to the bar.

“I don’t plan on it.” She disappeared into the crowd. Justin took this time to get himself a drink and cool down a bit. A girl walked up to him and started grinding herself against him. He gave her a little push with his butt to get rid of her. Justin laughed to himself when he saw the expression on her face.

“What’s so funny?” Alexandra walked up behind him. Justin thought she looked so gorgeous and he had never seen a sexier outfit. Even though it was dark he knew she was hot. She had sparkly eye shadow that stood out and made her grey eyes look awesome. He always thought sparkles and body glitter was very attractive. Even though he couldn’t see every detail on her, he she was by far the most attractive girl in the club.

“Nothing. Ready?” He smiled devilishly at her.

“Do you even have to ask?” She grabbed his shirt and pulled him back into the crowd. Some guys were surprised she was still with him.

Around 4 in the morning she decided she better get home. She told J and he understood. He said that his friends had left along time ago. Danielle had come up to her two hours ago and told her that she was leaving with JC. She said bye to J and left. Without a number or an address; Like she always did. She didn’t think that is was right to meet a guy a night club.

The song used in this chapter is ‘Love at First Sight’ by Kylie Minogue.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki