Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 20

“Alex please just talk to me and tell me what happened.” Dee begged. They had punched out a few minutes ago and Alex still hadn’t told her what Matt wanted. Alex seemed angry and kinda sad ever since she came back in.

“Dee could you please just leave me alone? Just for tonight, I want to be alone and think.” She quietly asked her.

“Sure babe but I’m gonna call you tomorrow morning.”

“Okay.” Alex smiled at her but not completely. Dee hugged her and then left. A few minutes later Alex got her stuff and went home. Once she got there she walked in and went to a closet in the basement and pulled out an old box that she thought she wouldn’t look at ever again. It’s just people say you regret it if you burn it.

“Why Matt? Why are you doing this?” She pulled out a bunch of pics of them together. And then she pulled out a tape that Matt had made her. It was all the songs they had danced to together. She walked back upstairs into her living room and put it in her tape player.

Ooh oh ohh, ooh...

I'm reaching out to touch you
In the middle of the night
And I don't know if I've been sleeping
But I hold my pillow tight
Are you real or are you
My imagination playing games
I can't set you free
You'll always be
My one eternal flame

Your dreamy eyes
They just won't say goodbye
Well it must be my fate
'Cause I just can't escape
And the passion never dies
Ohh, dreamy eyes
No matter how I cry
I just can't reach you
Dreamy eyes

You're a vision of tomorrow
And a ghost from yesterday
And I'll be trying not to let you
Take my breath away
You're a summer breeze that comes and goes
But somehow lingers on
Tell me how can I forget you
If you're never really gone

Your dreamy eyes
They just won't say goodbye
Well it must be my fate
'Cause I just can't escape
And the passion never dies
Ohh, dreamy eyes
No matter how I cry
I just can't reach you
Dreamy eyes

What do I have to do
To get that close to you
And your...

Your dreamy eyes
They just won't say goodbye
Well it must be my fate
'Cause I just can't escape
And the passion never dies
Ohh, I try so hard to release you
But no matter how I cry
I just keep seeing through
Dreamy eyes (ohh)

Ooh ohh, ooh ohh yeah
Dreamy eyes

Alex started to cry by the end of the song. She didn’t know why she ever thought that song could describe her feelings for Matt. The song was about someone that she didn’t have but she wanted. Someone that was hers in her dreams but someone else’s when she woke up. That song was about Justin. Boy did she ever need to think.

“I can’t believe him. Matt is trash. He’s a cheap slut; screwing girls left and right. He’s a virginity taker. He will never be the one to take yours.” Alex yelled aloud. Then her phone rang. She didn’t feel like getting it so she let her answering machine pick up:

“Hey the two gorgeous ladies you are looking for aren’t home so leave a message and when we get home from partying all night we’ll give you a shout. If this is one of parents, you know we're joking.”

“Hey Alex, its Justin. I guess your not home from work so I’ll call you back later if it doesn’t get too late and by the way I like your message.”

“I have to get out of here. I’ll just go to the club alone or something.” Alex jogged to her washroom, took a shower quickly and then got ready to go to Sparks. When she finished she was wearing low cut jeans pants and a tight light pink top that showed off her entire stomach. She tied her hair up and applied light pink eye shadow and lip gloss.

When she arrived she didn’t have to wait in line since she knew all the bouncers. She walked up to the bar and scanned the place for any guys that interested her. She saw a few that she took a second look at but they weren’t anything compared to Justin or Matt.

“When did things get so complicated?” She thought to herself as a tall blonde guy walked beside her. He was tall, about 5’10. He had blonde hair that was spiked up. He was wearing a white muscle shirt and dark blue jeans. He had brown eyes.

“Hi.” He turned to her and smiled.

“Hey.” Alex finished off her drink.

“Would you like another?” He offered.

“Yes, thank you.”

“Bartender, another rye ginger ale for this lady.”

“Coming right up.” The bartender smiled. He knew Alex really well and if this guy was obviously new if he thought something might happen between the two of them.

“I’m Chris.” He held out his hand.

“Alexandra.” She shook his hand briefly.

“So what is a beautiful girl like you doing here alone?” Alex smiled. All the new guys treated her like this until they found out her routine. Then they would just try and get a dance with her.

“I always come alone unless I come with my girlfriends.”

“Why, though?”

“Because I like to dance with everyone and that’s what I do. So don’t expect me to dance with you the whole night. Sorry.”

“What made you think that I was even going to ask you to dance?” No guy had ever said that to her before.

“Were you?”

“Yes.” Alex laughed. “Would you like to dance with me?”

“For my first dance of the night? Sure.” She took his hand and led him to the dance floor. She grinded with him for one song then moved on to another guy. After an hour she saw Dee heading towards the washroom. So she went too.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki