Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 21

Alex walked in a few seconds after Dee did.

“Dee babe.” Alex went up and hugged Dee.

“Alex, what are you doing here?”

“Just relaxing.”

“JC said you had plans with Justin today?”

“I was suppose too but I just needed to clear my head after seeing Matt again. You understand right?”

“Of course I do but I’m pretty sure Justin’s on his way here. They guys told him to come since he couldn’t reach you.”

“When?” Alex panicked.

“They called him like a half hour ago so he’s probably here already.”

“Do you think I should leave? Or do you think I should talk to him?”

“Just do whatever you want to do.”

“I think I’m just gonna leave. I came here to get away from everything so I better go. Bye”

“I’ll call ya tomorrow. I want to know what happened between you and Matt.” Alex hugged Dee and left. She quickly rushed out of the club but once she was just barely out the door she felt someone grab her arm.

“I was hoping to find you here.” Matt said smoothly.

“I’m sorry but I’m leaving now.” She tried to pull her arm away but he held on tighter.

“But I just found you.”

“Matt I want to go. Find me some other time. On second thought don’t, just stay out of my life.”

“Alley why do you have to be like that?”

“Why do you have to be a prick?” He remained silent. “See I got you there, you couldn’t answer because I’m right.”

“Actually it just hurt my feelings that you could say that to me.” She looked at him and he actually looked hurt.

“If you’re waiting for an apology you might as well leave.”

“Alley we have been life long friends. We have history together, lots of history. We were next door neighbors, best friends, and lovers. Whatever you can name we’ve been. You can’t let a lifetime friendship go down the drain.”

“Yes I can. You can also add enemies to your stupid list because we are that now and I’m still very young I expect to have a lot of friends.”

“How can you say stuff like that?”

“When I came to Orlando I followed you. I admit it I did and I left a lot of friends that I had for my whole life and I left them all to be with you because I loved you but you blew off and now I’m doing the same to you.”

“You followed me?”

“Ya I did.”

“Then you must have really loved me, that just doesn’t go away.”

“It did for you.” She spat out at him. “Your ‘supposed’ love for me disappeared right before you boarded the plane here but mine it took me months and now it’s finally gone. And I can honestly say that I’m not like those girls that say ‘I will always love him deep down in my heart, he was my first love, you just can’t forget that’. I’m not one of then Matthew. I love the Matt I met in Boston that Matt I grew up with in Boston and that I fell in love with in Boston. You are NOT that Matt.”

“But I am that Matt. I do still love you Alex and if you only want to be friends I’m cool with that. I just want you in my life somehow.” He smiled but for himself at how good he was.

“You’re not him anymore so please leave me alone.”

“I’m still the same Matt that put band aids on your cuts, that painted the nails on your right hand, that would pull an all nighter so we could study for a huge math test even though I didn’t have math that semester, the guy that accidentally popped your beach ball and that got jealous when you started dating some of my friends.” Tears started to form in Alex’s eyes remembering the good OLD days with Matt.

“Go away.” He knew he was breaking through. He lightly grabbed her arm. “Please let go and let me leave.” A tear slide down her cheek.

“No, can’t you see it? We need to talk. We never really did.”

“I don’t want to talk to you. It’s over; it’s in the past so let’s leave it there.”

“Alex is this guy bothering you?” JC, Chris and Joey walked up to her with Dee pulling at JC’s arm in an effort to pull him away from her. Alex was grateful even though it didn’t help.

“I just want to go home.”

“I’ll take you home then.” The guys offered.

“No, I’m a good friend of Alex’s, I’ll drive her.” Matt said hoping that they would all go away.

“Are you sure Alex?” Joey quietly asked her. She stayed silent.

“Babe, how about I just drive you home?”

“No, thanks everyone for offering but I drove myself here so I’ll drive myself back.”

“I’ll walk you to your car.” Matt lightly pulled her in the direction of the parking lot.

“Matt please just go in the club and enjoy your evening.” She tried to sound happy.

“Okay.” He gave up defeated.

“And forget about us.” She whispered as he walked passed her to go into the club. “Bye everyone.” She quickly waved then walked over to her car.

Justin walked up to Dee and the guys.

“Hey, what are all you guys doing outside? The drinks are inside.” He joked.

“Um…we were just getting some fresh air.” JC lied.

“Because I wasn’t feeling well and I’m still not so I think I’m gonna go.”

“Don’t you need a ride?” JC asked. “I drove you.”

“Well I saw my friend in the parking lot so I’ll catch a ride with her.” She said not wanting to reveal Alex’s name. “So I’ll see you guys later.”

“Bye.” JC kissed her quickly on the lips before she rushed away.

“Can you believe it?” Chris said loudly. He asked Justin and Joey.

“Nope.” Justin said smiling.

“Never in my wildest dreams.” Joey answered.

“What? What won’t happen in Joey’s wildest dream? What’s happening? Somebody tell me something.” JC complained.

“How did you say goodbye to Danielle?” Chris asked him.

“I said bye.” JC answered him as if he were stupid.

“What did you do after that?”

“I don’t know, nothing.”

“Since you don’t remember we will remind you.” Joey said smiling. “Care to do the honors Justin?”

“Certainly, you kissed her JC.”

“So? It was just a little kiss.”

“But why would a huge player like JC give a girl a little kiss?” Chris countered.

“Well she rushed away too quickly to do anything else.” JC tried to cover up his mistake. He mentally slapped himself in the head.

“And how many girls do you average out in a weekly basis?”

“When were on tour probably 3 and when not probably 7.”

“Well it has been a week already and you have been with the same girl.”

“Can you blame? Just look at her.”

“So you’re admitting she’s the best looking girl you’ve ever seen?”

“I didn’t say that.” The guys were cornering JC against the wall.

“But you have never stayed with any girl longer than once. And if they were the best looking girl you’ve ever seen don’t ya think you would?”

“I…I don’t know.” He said quickly. The guys were interrogating him.

“The correct answer is yes.”

“Are you falling for Dee?”

“I don’t…know, no…I’m not. I will never fall for a girl.”

“But I think you already have.” The guys laughed and back away from JC.

“You know what I really want to leave now. You guys kinda just freaked me out. BIG TIME!”

“Fine we’ll leave, I didn’t really want to come.” Justin agreed. Chris and JC left together and Justin and Joey did.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki