Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 22

The next morning…

Last night Alex had just walked into her house and fell a sleep on the couch. Debbie woke her up.

“Rise and shine Al.” Debbie started to shake her. Alex’s eyes fluttered open. “Did ya have a tough night? You kinda look like hell?”

“Thanks so much. What time is it?” Alex started to stretch.

“It’s almost eleven.” Alex jumped up.

“Shit, I’m suppose to take John out for lunch in a half hour. I need to take a shower, eat something, check my messages, cl-“

“Al, instead of wasting your time down here why don’t you start taking your shower and you don’t have to eat anything because you’re taking someone to lunch, you’ll also be eating.”

“You’re right.” She began to calm down.

“Now go take your shower. I’ll pick something for you to wear and I’ll check your messages too.”

“Okay thanks.” Alex rushed upstairs. Debbie clicked the answering machine.

“You have 5 new messages.”

“Hey Alex, its Justin. I guess your not home from work so I’ll call you back later if it doesn’t get too late and by the way I like your message.”

“Ha ha, I still can’t get over your message, anyways it’s me again, you better know who and you’re still not home and its getting kinda late so I think we might as well cancel any plans that we had tonight. Bye.”

“Alex hunny, it’s Lynn, we’re having a little going away party for Justin and his friends, they are leaving in two weeks. I was wondering if you could help me plan it. I’ll see you later. We can talk more than. Bye sweetie.”

“Hey Alley, its Matt. I know you probably don’t want me calling here but I won’t give up until we talk this through until I’m happy so you’ll be seeing me soon.”

“Alex, it’s Justin again and it’s Thursday morning, you’re obviously still sleeping but John is begging me to come to lunch with you guys so I’m just letting you know that I’m gonna be there.”

“Hmmm, Justin is gonna be there. Better make her look good.” Debbie clicked the answering machine.

“All messages deleted.” Debbie walked upstairs into Alex’s room. She opened her closet and took a look at what she had. She picked up a pair of black manger pants and a white shirt that had a cross on it. She had seen Alex wear it once and it made her look so good. It was a little chilly so she also picked out a light black jacket that Debbie loved. Alex walked into her room wrapped in a towel.

“How many messages did I have?”

“Only four.” She lied. If Alex knew Justin was gonna be there she wouldn’t agree to the outfit. “Two of them were from Justin last night. One from his mother I think you should call her later and um…Matt called.”

“Why?”

“He said until he was satisfied about the way things worked out between you he would not give up. I think you should get a restraining order. It sounds kinda stalkerish to me.”

“Until he’s satisfied? That’s all he cares about. Himself. I knew he wouldn’t change. So what did you pick out for me?”

“This.” She handed Alex the clothes in her hands.

“You sure?” Alex held up the shirt.

“Alex you’ll look great. That shirt looks awesome on you and I ever packed you a light jacket so don’t worry.”

“Okay. Now leave so I can change.” Debbie left and Alex changed into what she had picked out. The shirt did make Alex looked good. The outfit in general made Alex looked great. It showed off her curves a little too much so Alex put on the jacket. She liked that much better. She quickly blow dried her hair so it wouldn’t be so wet. It would just dry straight. She added a little lip gloss and she was complete. She grabbed her keys and headed towards John school.

She was right on time. John had just sat in the hallway when Alex opened the doors and started walking towards him. Once he saw her he ran to her and hugged her.

“Hey buddy.” She hugged him back. Justin watched the whole thing from the doorway. John loved Alex so much and she treated him as if he were her own brother. Britney and John didn’t really get a long. John thought she looked too much like a Barbie and he hated dolls.

“Where do you want to go for lunch?” She picked John up and carried him back to the bench. She still hadn’t noticed Justin. John was laughing.

“Put me down Alex.” He laughed some more. She leaned forwards as if she were going to drop him then lifted him back up. He laughed like crazy. Justin used to do that with John when he had time. She put John down and crouched down.

“So where do you want to eat?” She tickled him and he laughed.

“Um at Michelangelo’s.” He said as a big smile came on his face.

“Sorry buddy we can’t. We need reservations and we don’t have any.”

“Yes we do.” Justin said. She looked up and saw Justin standing in the doorway. He looked so good. He was wearing dark blue jeans a white shirt and a matching jacket. Alex stood up and so John followed her. Justin just stared at her. He thought she absolutely amazing. The outfit showed off he curves nicely and she was only wearing lip gloss which Justin liked and her hair was just straight down.

“What are you doing here?” That broke Justin out of his trans.

“I wanted Justin here so I invited him. Are you mad at me?” John looked at the ground.

“No, of course not. I was just a little surprised.”

“I left a message on your machine to tell you.”

“But Debbie said, DEBBIE. Never mind, it was my mistake. Let’s go.” John took Alex’s hand and Justin’s. They took Justin’s car. Once they arrived they were seated quickly. They had a special table in the back so they wouldn’t be seen.

“Here are you’re menu’s Mr. Timberlake.” He handed one to Alex and Justin and John got a smaller one. The waiter stood there waiting.

“Could we have a minute please?”

“Certainly.”

“You’re treated like a God here.” Alex commented once the waiter left.

“It’s kinda annoying.”

“At least we didn’t have to wait in line.” John said and Alex and Justin laughed.

“This place is really expensive.”

“Don’t worry about it, my treat.”

“You sure?”

“Yes.” The waiter came back.

“Would you like to order or do you need another minute?”

“No we’ll order. I will have the ravioli with extra cheese and sauce and a plate of just meatballs.”

“I will have a piece of lasagna.”

“Large, medium or small?”

“Medium and I would also like a caesar salad.”

“I want the spaghetti and meatballs and that’s it.”

“What would you care to drink?”

“Water is fine.” Justin said.

“Fruit punch please. John what would you like?”

“Coke.”

“Your order will be done in ten minutes. If John would like he could come with me and I’ll take him to a room full of games, while you wait.”

“Do you want to go John?”

“Ya.” John got up and left with the waiter.

“So what happened to you last night?”

“I’m sorry I didn’t answer, I just had a bad day at work and I just wanted it all to be drained out of me.”

“I understand there are days when I just don’t want to do anything but then I just look around my room and see all these stuffed animals and gifts that are given to me and I look at the piles of fan mail and I feel as if I owe it to them to do my best.”

“That’s sweet.”

“I try.” He joked. Suddenly the music changed and ‘Could It Be You’ by N*Sync came on.

“Are they ever kissing your ass?” Alex smiled.

“Ya but there’s a benefit of them playing this song.”

“That would be?”

“I get the pleasure of a dance with you.” He smiled at her.

“You’re so smooth but what if I refuse?” She teased.

Could it be you
I've been searching so hard to find
tell me how could I have been so blind
you were here all the time (you were here all the time)
could it be you

“Then I will think that you don’t know how to slow dance. I think you better prove to me that you can.” Justin knew that she wouldn’t back down now, that’s the type of person she was and so was he.

You never looked as good to me
As you looked tonight
It's like I've seen you for the first time
Though a lover's eyes

“Fine.” She stood up and took Justin’s hand. He led her to this little area so they could dance in privacy. He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and rested her arms around his neck. She knew some people were looking at them. Only the few that could see them. It wasn’t really the dancing type of restaurant. It always had on Italian music.

How could it be (how could it be)
That I never knew (I never knew)
It's always been you that I've been looking for (I've been looking for)
You were always right here by my side.. Oh yeah...

The people weren’t starring because it was Justin Timberlake. None of them were close enough to recognize him; the people watching them just thought they were a happy couple dancing together.

Could it be you
I've been searching so hard to find
Tell me how could I have been so blind
You were here all the time (oh yeah)
Could it be you
The girl I've always had dreams about
The one I just can't live without
Is it so tell me now
Could it be you

They slowly swayed from side to side embracing each other.

Can you imagine what it's like
to always live without love
I need to have you in my life
I think I know that now

Justin held on to her waist tighter and pulled her as close as possible as he could.

My open heart (my open heart)
Can make you a part (make you a part)
A part of this love that I've been keeping (I've been keeping for)
And I might just give it all to you (oh oh..)
Could it be you
I've been searching so hard to find (to find)
Tell me how could I have been so blind (so blind)
You were here all the time (here all the time)


She rested her head on Justin’s shoulder and started to hum along to the song.

Could it be you
The girl I've always had dreams about (I've been searching)
The one I just can't live without (ohh..)
Is it so tell me now (tell me now, yeah)

When he started to sing Alex took her head off his shoulder and looked at him.

Every girl I meet
Though they might be sweet
They can't compare to you
So I'll search no more
What I'm looking for
I know... I've found in you...
Could be you

She couldn’t look away form eyes but she wanted too. His stare was so breathtaking. She saw passion in his eyes. For her? She didn’t know but they were leaning in towards each other. Once they were an inch or two apart they both stopped. The intensity from the stare was already so much to handle. What would another kiss do to them?

I've been searching so hard to find (oh oh...)
Tell me how could I have been so blind (so blind)
You were here all the time (please tell me baby, baby..)
Could it be you (could it be you)
the girl I've always had dreams about (dreams about)

The music stopped and they just stood there. John was standing beside them but they hadn’t noticed.

“Are you guys having a starring competition?” John wondered. Alex was first to look away.

“Uh…ya we are.” Justin answered as he looked away.

“Alex you lost, you looked away.”

“Maybe next time I’ll win.”

“C’mon let’s sit down the food is there.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki