Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 23

After lunch Justin and Alex dropped John back off at school.

“So where are you headed to now?”

“I have to go talk to your mom about something.”

“I was planning on going to my house too, do you want a lift?”

“Nah, I’m gonna have to drive back to pick up John after school anyways so I’ll just drive.”

“Okay so I’ll see you at my mom’s house.”

“I guess so.” They both got in their own cars and left. Alex wanted to make it there before Justin and Justin sensed that. Alex beat him.

“I won, I won.” She did a little dance.

“I wasn’t racing.” She pouted. Justin laughed at her.

“Yes you were.”

“No I wasn’t.”

“Just say you were so I feel better.”

“Now why would I want to do that?” He walked up to her.

“Because I won’t talk to you anymore.”

“And that’s a bad thing?” He joked.

“Now that hurts Justin.” She turned her back to him.

“I was only joking Alex.” He placed his hand on her shoulder. “Life as I know it would suck if I never talked to you again.” She turned around.

“Really?”

“No.” She frowned. “I’m only joking, you know I love you.”

“What?” Alex was completely shocked. ‘Did he really just say that?’

“Um…you know how…uh friends…say stuff like that to each other. That’s how I meant it.”

“Okay.” The door to the house opened.

“I thought I heard you two. Come inside.” They walked in the house and Justin shut the door.

“Justin hunny your father wants to talk to you downstairs.”

“Okay.” Justin left to the basement.

“Alex, I’m glad I got to talk to you. Justin and his friends are leaving in two weeks and I was wondering if you’d like to help me plan a going away party?”

“I’d love too.”

“Thank you sweetie, you’re the best. So how you and Justin getting along?”

“Really good. We’ve become great friends considering he’s only been here a five days.”

“I have a confession to make.” Lynn looked at the ground.

“Go ahead.”

“Promise me you won’t get mad at me hunny.”

“I could never get mad at you Lynn; you’re like my own mom.”

“Well I when Justin arrived I was hoping that you to would like each other.”

“But we do Lynn.”

“I mean more than friends.”

“Oh, you were trying to set us up.”

“Uh huh.”

“That’s so cute. I not mad.”

“Okay good. Its just I’ve never liked any other Justin’s girlfriends especially Britney, I don’t know I just could never see what Justin loved so much about her. But then we hired you and you were so much like Justin it felt like he was home at some times and I could just picture you to meeting and then you two fell in love. It was a dream I use to have all the time.”

“I’m sure that the girl Justin picks, you’ll adore her.” Alex hugged Lynn.

“Thank you sweetie, I just want him to be happy.”

“He will be, he very easy to get along with. I don’t know how any girl could not fall for him.” Lynn pulled out of the hug and stared at Alex. Maybe Lynn’s dream would come true.

“Alex do you have feelings for my Justin?”

“What? I heard my name. Are you guys talking about me?”

“It’s always about Justin.” Alex joked. “We do have better things to talk about.” Justin frowned. “Did I bruise your ego Justin? My bad.” Alex laughed.

“Ha ha, your so funny Alex I think you should be a comedian.” Justin plopped down on the sofa between Alex and his mom. He put his arms around both of them. “My two favourite women. Oh my bad one of my favourite women.” He put both arms around his mom.

“Do you think I’m hurt Timberlake?” Alex asked.

“I know you are.”

“Ha you make me laugh.”

“Kids I’m gonna put a movie in and make some popcorn I’ll be right back.” Lynn popped in Titanic.

“Mom I hate this movie.” Justin whined.

“Well Alex loves it.” She yelled from the kitchen.

“Ya watch it for me. Please.” She looked up at him with her best puppy face on.

“Fine but you owe me Alex with bonus.”

“Okay.”

“I’m gonna hold you to that.”

“I know you are.” She smiled at him. He put his arm back around her and she snuggled close into his chest.

Lynn was about to walk in with the popcorn until she saw the two of them sitting there and snuggled to each other. It reminded it of her n ad Jonathan when they were younger and even now. If they fell asleep Lynn was definitely going to take a picture. Maybe two. She walked in quietly and placed the popcorn on the table beside the sofa.

“I’m going to be downstairs with your father and don’t worry I’ll pick John today.”

“Thanks Lynn.”

“Thanks mom.” Justin smiled up at her.

The Sex Scene Part…

“I can’t understand this.” Alex said catching Justin off guard since this had been the first time either of them had talked during the movie.

“What don’t you get? They are having sex.” Justin stated.

“I know what they’re doing but how can you do the nasties in the back of car? Isn’t that uncomfortable?” She looked up at him.

“The nasties?” Justin looked down at her and laughed. “Well they wanted to do it so they found a place. Not like they had many options, they’re on a ship.”

“Would you ever have sex in the back of a car?” She asked.

“What kind of question is that?” Justin looked so shocked that Alex just had to laugh.

“It’s just a question.”

“Would you?” Justin countered.

“I don’t know. Depends.”

“On what?” Justin thought this was getting interesting.

“Who the guy is, how far along our relationship is and how big.”

“How big the guy is?” Justin couldn’t believe she had just said that.

“No, how big the back seat is. But I don’t think so. I like comfort.”

“Same here.”

“Ok no more talking.”

“You started the conversation.”

“Now I’m ending it.” She threw popcorn at him.

A Half Hour Later…

“So how is the movie so far? It’s been such a long time since I’ve watched it.” Lynn asked once she got upstairs. She walked up behind Justin. “Hunny, why are you watching a black screen?”

“I’m suppose to put the second tape in but Alex fell asleep and I didn’t want to wake her.” Lynn looked down at Alex. She was sleeping in Justin’s arms.

“When did the first tape end?”

“About a half hour ago. She fell asleep after we stopped talking."

“Darling what have you been doing for a half hour? You must be bored.”

“No I’m not. I’ve been watching her sleep.” He looked down at her. “Look at her mom; she’s so at peace and quiet. Look at how her hair fell in front of her face. I tried to move it away but she started to squirm.”

“I’ll get you two a blanket.” Lynn went to the closet and grabbed a blanket then she placed it over them. “I’m going to pick John up and then I’m gonna see a friend of mine, John’s coming with me and so is your father so they won’t be any noise to wake her. I’ll see you later.” She kissed Justin’s forehead.

“Wait before you go could you please hand me the remote over there.” She handed it to him. “Thanks mom you’re the best.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki