Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 24

Hearing Justin laugh woke Alex up. He was watching Home Improvement.

“Oh sorry did I wake you?”

“Ya you did but its ok. How long have I been a sleep for?”

“About two hours.” She sat straight up and Justin arm unwrapped from her.

“Two hours! How come you didn’t wake me?”

“You were so quiet and I know that that doesn’t happen often so I decided to cherish it.” Justin joked. “So what do you want to do?”

“I need to move around. I’ve been sitting two long.”

“I have the perfect idea.” Justin got up and went to the closet.

“I’m afraid to ask.” Then he came out holding a basketball.

“It’s time to prove your better.”

“Justin!” Alex whined.

“C’mon Alex get up, you said you wanted to move; now you’re going to.” He went over to her and took her hand and pulled her up. She plopped back down on the sofa. He took her hand and pulled her up again but this time he didn’t let go of her hand.

“I’m not dressed properly.”

“You can wear some things of my moms’ God knows she doesn’t wear any athletic clothes.” Justin ran upstairs and after two minutes he returned. “Here put these on.” He tossed a pair of tear a ways and a t-shirt at her. When she returned from changing she could hear Justin warming up outside.

“I don’t even have to warm up to beat you.” Alex yawned.

“I think you do. You look tired.” Justin passed her the ball but she passed it back.

“I just need to stretch.” She sat on the ground and stretched out her legs, arms, ankles and back. Justin watched her the whole time.

“You ready yet?”

“All set. I start.”

“Do you want a lead too? I’ll give you ten - nothing.” He passed her the ball.

“If anyone is going to need a lead it’s gonna be you boy.” Alex always liked to pump up her opponents before she played them but sometimes it came back and bit her in the ass.

“Do you always do that? What if I win?” Justin asked.

“I just like to pump up my opponents. It makes for a better game and I don’t plan on losing.”

“You’re just too confident. You have to have something up your sleeve.”

“Me? Never. Now let’s play.” She checked him the ball and he checked it back. She started to dribble the ball in front of her, Justin was waiting for her to make a move but she just kept dribbling.

“Are you going to do something?” He asked fed up of waiting.

“Maybe you should charge me instead of just waiting there.”

“Fine.” He ran up to her and she tossed the ball over his head, caught it on the other side and did a lay up.

“Did you like that?” She smiled at him.

“That was cheap.”

“Hey, it’s fair. Are we playing possessions?”

“Do you need them?”

“No.” She passed him the ball. They did a check and Alex watched as Justin did all these tricks. Then she went to charge him. He started dribbling in front of her. She went reach for the ball but he switched it to the other hand. He was teasing her and she was sick of it so she wrapped her arms around his waist and started to tickle him.

“Hey, that’s cheating.” He said as he tried to control the ball then it went loose and Alex ran to it and scored a three pointer again.

“Oh ya, oh ya I’ve got the right stuff baby.” She sang as she did a little victory dance.

“Is this how you play? It’s not right.”

“Stop complaining.”

“Do you actually play basketball?”

“College and high school. Star player.”

“Then you should know the rules.”

They played for at least another hour, playing by the rules. The score was 56 - 56 and Alex had the ball. She did the same thing with the ball as she did when they started off the game. She dribbled the ball in front of her waiting for Justin to charge her. When he finally did charge her she tossed the ball over his head but she couldn’t run around him quick enough to get it. He couldn’t stop quick enough and he fell onto Alex as she fell to the ground.

“Are you okay?” Justin quickly asked.

“My butts a little sore but besides that I’m peachy.”

“Need a massage?” He joked. He was still laying on top of her.

“No.” She smiled looking at his face. He had sweat at the top of his forehead and he was breathing heavily. “So are you comfortable lying where you are?”

“What would you say if I said yes?” The cat caught her tongue. She had absolutely no idea what to say.

“What are you two doing?” They heard Joey ask. Justin rolled off Alex.

“Just playing some basketball.” Justin stood up then held out his hand to help Alex up.

“Ya right.”

“I swear we were.”

“Wanna play with me next time Alex?” Joey smiled at her. “Don’t worry I’m only joking.”

“So what are you doing here?”

“Well we are all gathering at the JC’s house later tonight and we were hoping that you and Dee would like to come?”

“Sure, we’d love too. What time?”

“In an hour.”

“Well then I’m gonna go home and take a shower and stuff so I’ll see you later.”

“Bye.” She walked into the house and grabbed her clothes and then she left.

“That’s some hot stuff right there.” Joey commented.

“Yaaaa.” Justin answered, drawingit out. “If you like that type.” He quickly added.

“Are you telling me you don’t like that type?”

“No, I like it a lot, it’s just Brit is my type and that’s what I like.”

“Have you ever thought that you only think you love Brit?”

“Why would I think that?” Justin asked angry. No one would get off his back over Brit.

“Maybe you just think you love her because you guys were together for two years.” Joey walked back to the car and Justin went into the house.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki