Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 25

JC’s House…

“So how long will the girls be?” JC asked.

“About a half hour.”

“Okay.” He walked back into his room. The blonde on his bed laying there in some sexy lingerie waiting for JC to join her in bed. He had called her over to prove to the guys that he hasn’t fell for Dee. He didn’t plan on sleeping with her. He knew he hadn’t fell for Dee...at least he thought so; she was only there to prove it to the guys. Once they saw her leave his room they would believe him.

“I know what you’re expecting but I’m really sick today Tracy so maybe some other time?”

“Definitely.” She purred at him.

“I think you should head to work now.”

“Ya. They’re short a girl today so I better go.” She got up and started to change.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Knock Knock

“Come in sexy ladies.” Joey yelled. Alex and Dee walked in.

“Hey guys.” Alex waved to everyone.

“Hey, where’s JC?” Just then JC came downstairs with a beautiful blonde girl wearing a very revealing dress. She had her arm through his and she was laughing at something he had said. Everyone was looking up at them. The guys were surprised, they actually thought JC liked Dee. Dee looked sad and Alex was mad at JC. JC and the girl finally took notice to everyone else in the room. He looked horrified when he saw Dee starring at him. She turned and ran out of the house. Alex was right beside her best friend. JC ran down the stairs and chased Dee. Dee ran to the side of her car and then stopped, a few tears in her eyes.

“Dee babe, don’t cry. He doesn’t deserve your tears.”

“I feel so embarrassed. I can’t believe he actually slept with that blonde whore. I actually thought that he liked me.”

“I warned you.”

“I know you did.”

“I told you players never change.”

“But I’m a player too but I was stupid and fell for another player.”

“Let’s just go.”

“No. Please wait.” JC said. “I want to talk to Dee.” Alex glared at him. “Just for one second, please Alex.”

“It’s okay Alex.”

“I’ll be inside. Anytime you don’t want to talk to him anymore, come in and get me and we’ll go. You can even scream and I’ll come running outside and we’ll leave.” Alex hugged Dee then walked inside.

“What do you want?” She asked acting like she didn’t care.

“I want to explain.”

“Why? You’re a player; you just did what players do.”

“But I didn’t.”

“I don’t care, do whatever you want.” She looked at the house next door.

“Will you look at me?” He begged. “I am telling you that I didn’t do anything with her.”

“You’re telling that you and that tramp were up in your room and you did absolutely nothing.” She looked at him as if he were crazy.

“Yes.”

“I’m not stupid JC. How can you expect me to believe that?”

“I’ve never lied to you Dee.” He walked up to her.

“But you’re a player. I’ve lied to guys before. How do you know I even care what you did with that girl?”

“Because you won’t look at me. If you don’t care, you shouldn’t be scared to look at me.” To try and prove her point she looked up at him and JC was starring back at her with his blue eyes shining.

“I didn’t sleep with her.” She tried to stay tough while looking at him.

“I…I don’t…care.” He leaned forward and kissed her. At first she tried to push him away but after a few seconds she stopped trying and kissed him back as her arms wrapped around his neck and JC’s went around her tiny waist. She opened her mouth and allowed JC’s mouth to do whatever it wanted. She pulled away quickly.

“If you didn’t sleep with her, what was she doing here?”

“I wanted to prove to the guys that I haven’t fell for you so I invited her over so the guys would see her leave and they would think I slept with her and they wouldn’t think I liked you.”

“So you like me?” She smiled.

“Ya.” She kissed him again.

“Let’s go inside.” JC took her hand and they walked outside. Tracy walked out as they walked in and she glared at Dee.

“Is everything okay between you two?” Chris asked.

“Ya.” JC answered lifting Dee’s hand and kissing it.

“Okay, I’m gonna get a drink anybody want one?” Alex offered. They all said yes and told Alex what they wanted.

“I’ll help you.” Justin stood up and walked to the kitchen with Alex.

“So I guess no one won at basketball?” Alex smiled while preparing the drinks.

“Guess not but I would have won.” Justin laughed.

“Ya right Timberlake, you wish. I did have the ball; I would have got it in putting me in the lead if you didn’t feel like falling on me.”

“Maybe you shouldn’t try the stupid move all the time.” He walked past her to get some more cups and nudged her.

“Well it worked a few times.” She went over to him to help him carry the cups and pushed him. She laughed.

“I’m holding cups that are full here.”

“It’s only water, no big deal.” She laughed.

“No big deal, eh? So this would be no big deal.” He splashed water at her.

“Hey.”

“Don’t worry it’s just water.” He laughed at her. She grabbed the hose from the sink. “What do you think you’re doing Alex?”

“Don’t worry Justin its just water, it won’t hurt you.”

“But it will soak me.” He put the cups down and backed away slowly.

“Don’t take another step backwards or I’ll shoot.” She warned.

“Guys.” Justin shouted.

“Say another word to the guys and I’ll shoot.” She said, laughing, holding the hose at chest level.

“What?” Chris yelled from the living room.

“Tell him nothing.” Alex demanded.

“Nothing.” He shouted. “Am I being taking hostage?”

“Maybe.”

“You’re crazy.” Justin teased her. She pressed the button and took a little shot at Justin.

“What did you say?”

“I said your cool. Very cool. The coolest person I know.”

“Very good.”

“Too bad I’m just saying that to stay dry.” He lunged for the sink hose and Alex presed it wetting Justin from the waist up. They fought over the hose.

“Just give it to me.” Justin commanded.

“Never.” JC walked in.

“Justin! You’re wet. Go outside and dry off.”

“Alone?” Hew asked helplessly.

“It’s not like there’s monsters in my backyard now go.” Alex let go of the hose so Justin took it, turned around and wet her.

“Oh my gosh Justin.” She shrieked.

“Alex you go outside too.” JC commanded.

“With Justin?” She pouted.

“I know he’s a monster Alex but I think you can out run him.” JC laughed while he opened the back door. “C’mon guys I’m not joking, both of you get outside right now. I just had my floors re done and I don’t need them getting wrecked.” They both walked outside and JC locked the door while laughing his ass off.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki