Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 26

JC’S BACKYARD…

“Look what you did.” Alex said sitting on a lawn chair.

“I did? You’re the one who took me hostage.”

“Did you really have to wet me too?” Alex’s shirt clenched to her upper body as did Justin’s. Both couldn’t help but notice.

“I wasn’t going to come out here alone.”

“It’s really beautiful out here.” Alex looked over the pool and all the flowers and the lights surrounding them to make them stand out.

“Wanna go over there and look at them?” Justin offered.

“Sure.” Justin stood up and held out his hand, she accepted it and smiled. They walked along the side of the pool looking at how the water glistened and the beautiful flowers JC had everywhere. Alex slowed her pace so Justin got a little in front of her. She built up all her strength then she pushed him in. He fell in with a big splash.

“Alex!” Justin said once he got to the surface.

“I told you I would get you back for Sunday.” She laughed.

“I can’t believe you just did that.”

“I’ll help you out if you promise not to pull me in.”

“I promise.” She held out her hand and helped him out. Water was dripping from his body.

“I just want to say thank you for helping me out.” He grabbed her and pulled her into a hug as tightly as he could making sure she got really wet. She tried to push him away but he wouldn’t budge.

“Justin you are the meanest person I know.” She said in his ear.

“Thank you so much.” He joked as he let go of her.

“I’m soaked.” She looked down at her wet body.

“So am I, like oh my gosh.” Justin said like a total airhead.

“So how was the water?”

“It was good. Why? You wanna go swimming?”

“Ya.” She smiled.

“But its really uncomfortable swimming in your clothes and dangerous.”

“How?”

“The water will soak your clothes making it heavier. It’s a lot easier to drown.”

“Oh. Well no one said we had to swim in our clothes.” He raised an eyebrow at her.

“You aren’t talking about skinny dipping, are you?”

“No, we’ll just swim in our underwear. Unless you have a problem with that.”

“No, no problem.”

“Okay.” She could tell Justin was a little nervous so she decided to get them going and started to un-do her manger pants. “C’mon sexy boy, take it off.” Justin smiled at her and started to unzip his jeans. “Woo.” Alex cheered for him.

“Stop.” He blushed.

“Aww you’re blushing, that’s adorable.” He blushed even more. “Do you wanna change behind a bush or something?” She joked.

“No.” He said quickly. “Just don’t watch me, please.”

“I get that you’re a little shy, I promise I won’t watch.” She turned the other way and sat down. She pulled off her socks and started to pull her pants off. She glanced over at Justin and he was looking at her. His shirt was off and he was looking good.

“Hey, I thought I told you not to look.”

“Then you can’t look at me either.”

“I was just looking at you to make sure you weren’t looking at me.”

“Ya sure. Okay I’m turning around you better be too.” She finished taking off her pants. Then she took her top off. She was wearing a matching bra and panties fruit of the loom set. It was a type of green that people said made her look exotic.

“I’m finished.” She stood up, she turned around and Justin was starring at her body. She suddenly felt very shy. She looked over at him and he was wearing black boxers. Did she ever like his body?

“C’mon lets get in.” She went to the diving board and dived in. Justin came in afterwards. She swam around getting used to the water.

“So…do you like to swim?” Justin asked.

“I love it. The water is so relaxing and free.”

“Why do you get so tired afterwards?”

“Swimming drains all my energy. It’s a combination of the heat and the water. One time me, Dee and Debbie all went swimming at Debbie’s boyfriend’s house and I didn’t even swim I just tanned but I was even more tired than Dee and Debbie. All afternoon all I did was lay there and I was dead tired. I slept right when I got home.” Justin laughed.

“I think that’s a medical problem.” He joked.

“Do you really think so?” She asked worriedly.

“I was joking, don’t worry about it.”

“Okay.”

“What the hell are you two doing? I sent you guys out here to dry off.”

“Our bad.” Alex laughed.

“Get out right now. There are towels in the shed.” JC went back in.

“His shed is huge. It’s probably bigger than my house.”

“No it’s not. It’s not even a shed. JC may call it a shed but its not. He has a pool table in there and a mini bar. Shit like that. So when he has a big party people can hang in there instead of the house. He’s got a TV and couches. He should call it a mini house.”

“Let’s get out and dry off. It’s still a little light out; the sun light can dry us off a little.” Alex was first to get out, Justin watched her. She went to the shed and opened it. “Wow this place it beautiful.”

“Ya.” Justin came up behind her. He grabbed the towels off the shelf and wrapped one around Alex’s shoulders. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at Justin.

“Thank you.” She smiled at him and looked in his eyes. He was looking at something in the room but still she couldn’t tear her eyes from his. They were so blue and beautiful. Anybody who looked in Justin’s eyes would have to think he’s beautiful. Justin caught her starring but she hadn’t noticed she was so hypnotized by his eyes.

“What?”

“Oh…um… I was just looking at your eyes they’re…beautiful.” She smiled shyly.

“Thank you. I…um…like your eyes too. I never met anyone with grey eyes before.”

“It’s a common colour.”

“Not as common as blue. Let’s get out we don’t want to wet the floor.” They walked over to the lawn chairs and sat down. Alex closed her eyes. It looked as if she was sleeping. Justin watched her. The patio door opened and Dee walked out.

“Why are you two in your underwear?” She asked smiling.

“We went swimming.” Alex said keeping her eyes closed.

“Now you’re going to be sleepy for the rest of the day.” Dee whined.

“Just give me a coffee. I have some dry clothes in my car Dee, could you please get it?”

“Sure.”

“My keys are in my purse.” Dee walked inside. “Are you going to borrow something from JC?”

“No, the guys and I are all sleeping over so I had some extra clothes packed.” JC and Dee walked outside. JC threw a bag at Justin and Dee handed one to Alex.

“Its clothes so both of you can change.” Dee explained.

“You want us to change out here?” Justin asked.

“Well you had no problem undressing in front of each other I don’t see why changing would be a problem.” JC joked in a serious tone. Alex started blush.

“He’s only kidding, change in the shed.” JC and Dee walked back inside while Justin and Alex walked into the shed.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki