Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 27

“So what do you want to do now?” Alex asked after she was all changed and Justin too.

“How about spin the bottle?” Joey suggested smiling.

“How seventh grade of you Joey.” Dee commented.

“Me and Dee are the only girls, that’s not fair it’s like 5 on 2. Are you guys planning on kissing each other?”

“Hell no! Screw spin the bottle.”

“Only Joey would come up with that idea.” Lance joked.

“Just turn on the TV. I haven’t watched some in a while.” Every one agreed. They all sat down in the living room.

A FEW HOURS LATER…

“You know what I’m getting a little tired, I think its time we leave.” Alex said yawning.

“Actually Alex I’m gonna spend the night here.”

“Do you wanna stay over too? I could lend you a shirt and a pair of shorts.” JC offered.

“It wouldn’t be too much trouble?”

“Of course not Alex, please stay.” Dee begged.

“Why not!”

“Okay, great. I’ll go put the clothes in one of the extra rooms.”

“Okay thanks.” JC went upstairs.

“Should we wake these guys up and send them to bed?” Dee asked.

“I think so.” They started shaking all the guys.

“Go upstairs to bed Chris.” Dee moved onto Joey. “Move your big butt right now. Go upstairs.”

“Lance, you have to sleep upstairs. I’m sorry for waking you.” The three guys walked upstairs like zombies. Justin was left.

“Alex I’m gonna go upstairs, you can take of Justin, can’t you?”

“Ya sure.” Dee left. Alex plopped down beside Justin. She was dead tired as well.

“You know what Justin instead of waking you up I think I may join you.” She talked to a sleeping Justin. She leaned over and rested her head on Justin’s shoulder.

“Alex, you were suppose to wake him.” Dee said right when Alex was drifting off.

“Ya I was waking him but he said I had to sleep.” She mumbled, comfortable where she was.

“You sound so funny when you’re dead tired. Now get up. Justin you get up too. Go to your bedroom.” Justin sat but still had his eyes closed. “Keep getting up, both of you.” They both stood up and went upstairs. Dee led Justin to one room then led Alex to another one.

By the time Alex got to her room her eyes were wide open. She changed into the clothes JC left on her bed. She looked at herself in the mirror and laughed. She was barely scene under the clothes he gave her. She rolled the shorts a few times and tied the shirt in the back. She looked at herself again and smile satisfied. Her shorts were just above mid thigh and the shirt was two inches above her belly button.

She un-tucked the blankets and got in the bed. She squirmed around trying to get comfortable but she was overheated. She decided to go downstairs and get a drink of water.

She quietly crept out of her room and tried to be soundless as she walked down the steps. When she reached the kitchen she looked in the fridge to see what JC had to drink. She felt really rude going through his fridge but she was thirsty. She decided on water. She pulled it out and placed it on the counter. She started opening all the cabinets trying to find cups.

She turned around with her hands over her heart once she heard someone cough. It was Justin and he had scared the shit out of her. He was looking at her so hungrily.

“Couldn’t sleep?” He asked stepping towards her.

“Ya, a little overheated, decided I should get something to drink.”

“Well you’re making a lot of noise opening all these cabinets.”

“Oh sorry, I was just looking for cups.” Justin stood behind her and reached over her shoulder to a cabinet that Alex would never have been able to reach on her own. She turned around and almost smacked into Justin’s chest.

“Thank you.” She thanked him looking up at him. He was starring down at her with those beautiful blue eyes. But they weren’t looking at her they were looking at her lips. “Justin what…”

His lips came down on hers and he started to kiss her. At first Alex was too shocked to do anything but after the shock she kissed him back. She opened her mouth allowing Justin’s tongue to enter her mouth. He wrapped his hands below her ass and lifted her on top of the counter. He kissed her once again. Alex put her hands on his back and pushed him as close to her as possible, she moved herself more to the edge of the counter so her and Justin’s bodies were touching. One of Justin’s hands was in her hair, playing with it. His other hand was slowly making its way up her leg. His hand slowly slipped under her shorts and he started rubbing her upper inner thigh. She closed her eyes and let out a quiet moan. She pushed closer to Justin’s body and accidentally hit the cup. It fell to the floor with a loud crashing sound.

Alex jumped and opened her eyes. She was alone in her room. She sat straight up. She ran her hands threw her hair then she tied it up. It felt so real, so intense. Was it real? She looked down at herself. She was still wearing her jeans and a t shirt. Meaning she hadn’t even changed like she thought.

“I guess it was all a dream.” She sighed.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki