Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 28

The Next Morning…

Alex slept so horrible the entire night. After she woke up from that dream, she woke up consistently during the night. She could feel the bags under her eyes and all the pains in her back and neck. She was definitely going for a full body massage today. ‘Thank God, it’s Saturday.’

She slumped over to the washroom and laughed when she saw how she looked. She washed her face and tied her hair up in a messy bun. She re-tied her shirt and fixed the shorts JC had lent her. When she walked downstairs he cold hear a few voices, not many. Everyone obviously wasn’t a wake yet.

“Hey everybody.” She greeted Dee, JC, Lance and Justin. They all said hi back to her.

“So what’s for breakfast?” Justin asked.

“I think I have cereal.” JC thought about it for a second. “Ya I should have cereal.” He opened one of the bottom cabinets and pulled out four different boxes of cereal. “Anybody want a drink?”

“I’ll get you cups.” Alex offered. She got up and started walking in the direction of the cups cabinet in her dream. She reached for it and pulled it open.

“How’d you know which cabinet it was?”

“Lucky guess.” She looked down at the counter and saw a broken glass. Her breath caught in her throat. “What’s this doing here?”

“Oh it fell to the ground.”

“When?”

“Early this morning, that’s how I woke up.” Justin explained. Her breathing became even again. “Is something wrong?” He asked noticing how pale she was.

“I just feel a little light headed.” She carefully sat down.

“Here eat something.” Dee passed a plate of toast.

“Thanks.” She took a few bites of the toast. She felt very awkward since everyone was watching her.

“I’m okay everybody, please stop starring at me.” They started to look away.

“So what’s the plan for today?” Lance asked.

“Well me and JC have plans later tonight but I’m free for the day.” Dee announced.

“I was kinda hoping to go to a massage place.”

“Oh cool, I’ll go with you. What time?”

“The sooner the better, I don’t want to walk around all day with these pains.”

“Okay so I’m booked in the morning and the evening. I’m up to anything else.”

“I have to go over to see Justin’s parents later on. So I’m busy morning and afternoon.” Alex said.

“I’ll go with you, since they are my parents. And we could go to a club later tonight.”

“I’m booked all day.”

“I’ll invite Nikki. I’m suppose to pick her up from the airport this afternoon.”

“Well it seems like everyone has there own plans, so let’s get to them.” JC said.

“I’m gonna go change Dee then I’ll be right down. Justin if you’re coming with me to your house be at my place at 1:00, okay?”

“Sure.”

“I’ll be back in two minutes Dee.”

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Massage parlor place…

“Hi I made reservations for two. Under Paige.” Alex said once her and Dee had reached the counter.

“Yes Alexandra Paige and Danielle Corson. I see you right here. I will lead you to your rooms.” The lady got up and led Dee and Alex around the corner into a room with two tables covered with fluffy pillows.

“It says here that you are here for a full body massage.” She said while looking down at her clipboard.

“Well you can change in there; there are shorts in there, they should be the only thing left you’ll be wearing and a towel to wrap yourself in. Which sex do you prefer?”

“Pardon me?” This had been the first time Dee had been to a massage parlor. What did the lady mean about sex?

“Dee, she means do you want a man to massage you or a female?”

“Oh I’ll take a male.”

“Me too.”

“We’ll send in our best.” She left the room.

“Oh look a radio, can we turn that on?” Dee wondered walking over to it.

“Ya.” Dee turned it on and started searching threw the channels. While she was searching Alex went to change.

“Oh cute shorts.” Dee said once Alex came out of the change room in a light pink towel and cute white shorts. “Can we keep them?”

“If you want you can but...” Alex turned around. In large letters it said Magic Hands.

“Now whose gonna want them.” Dee complained.

“I think that’s the point of it there, so no one will take them. Go change while I find a radio station.” Dee walked into the change room. Alex laughed then picked up Dee’s shorts and towel and walked over and lightly knocked on the door.

“Dee you seemed to have forgotten your shorts and towels. Since we are sharing a room I’d appreciate if you didn’t do your full body massage naked.” Alex joked. Dee opened the door a little.

“Ha ha.” She took the clothes from Alex and shut the door. Alex walked back over to the radio and finally found a station. It was playing ‘My Neck, My Back’ from Khia.

“Oh I love this song.” Dee walked out and they both started singing along with the song. They heard a knock on the door and quickly ran over to the tables and laid down.

“Come in.” Alex closed her eyes. She preferred not to look at the masseuse, she thought it made things much more intimate. That’s why she would cover her face with her hair so the masseuse wouldn’t see her. She always fell asleep and she liked that.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki