Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 29

Matt couldn’t believe his luck. Half his job was done for him. Alex was lying on a bed half naked in front of him. This would be so easy from here on. He told the other masseuse to do Dee while he would get Alex. Alex had fallen a sleep after about two minutes unlike Dee who was a little chatter box.

“Miss would you please stop talking and moving your head. Just fall a sleep like your friend.”

“I’ll stop talking but I doubt I’ll fall asleep.” Matt had his back to Dee so she wouldn’t see who he was.

Two hours later…

Alex was beginning to move around. Matt could sense that she was beginning to wake up so he went over to the CD player and put in Dreamy Eyes. He was careful since Dee was right beside the CD player but she FINALLY went to sleep an hour into the massage.

The song silently started to play, Matt raised the volume. The other masseuse was Eric, a really good friend of Matt’s. He knew what Matt was up to and he was trying to hold in his laughter because he knew Alex was gonna shut him down. Alex eyes flew open when she heard the song. She looked around the room and noticed Matt standing there.

She grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her chest as she stood up.

“What are you doing here Matt?” She asked getting off the table.

“Just my job.”

“You’re a masseuse?” She felt disgusted that Matt’s hands had just been all over her body.

“Am I good?” He asked cockily.

“I don’t know why you suddenly want to get back together or why you’re everywhere I am but if you see me just ignore me because that’s what I’ll do when I see you. So please if you want to be a friend return that favor.”

“On one condition.” Matt said smoothly.

“What?”

“That you dance with me.”

“Dance with you?” She almost laughed. “No. I hate this song, turn it off.”

“Last I remember it was your favourite song in the world.”

“That was a long time ago Matt, things change and so do people and their feelings. Now turn that shit off.”

“What about my favor?” She walked towards the dressing room.

“Hell no.” She walked into it. She came out changed and walked over to Dee. Matt and Eric were both still in the room. “Dee, babe, time to wake up. We have to go.”

“What?” Dee asked as she slowly opened her eyes.

“Justin is gonna be at my house in a half hour babe, I have to go.”

“Justin? Who the hell is Justin?” Matt asked. ‘Is he the reason she won’t give it up to me’ he thought to himself.

“Just a guy.” She answered him bitterly.

“Is he the ‘new’ guy?” Matt asked raising his fingers into quotes.

“What if he was?” Dee hurried out of the dressing room. ‘This is getting very interesting.’

“Well is he?”

“Ya he is.” Alex said before she could stop herself. Dee laughed.

“When will I meet him?” Mat asked.

“You won’t.” Alex said.

“Because he’s fake. You’re lying to me.”

“There is a Justin, its just he doesn’t need to waste his time meeting a loser like you.”

“Is he ‘the’ guy?”

“Possibly.” Dee laughed again. Alex shot her a look.

“Well I want to meet him.”

“That’s good for you but you won’t. Justin is caring, sweet, sensitive, and completely gorgeous. He is everything your not. He’s like the perfect guy.”

“Have you given him your goods yet? God knows you didn’t give them to me.” He said jealously. Alex walked up to him and slapped him across the face.

“Let’s go Dee. I’m allergic to jerks.” They both turned and left. Eric started to piss his pants laughing right when the closed.

“Man you better try to get this bet off. Maybe they’ll let you since she has a man.” Eric suggested.

“I don’t believe her. I won’t until I meet this Justin. I’ll pay her a visit later on this week.”

“Whatever.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki