Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 3

NEXT DAY AFTER SCHOOL…

Alex had been waiting for John at their spot for about fifteen minutes. She decided that she better go inside and see if John had gotten in trouble and was still in class.

“Miss Conner, have you seen John?” Miss Conner smiled at Alex.

“Yes Alex, I saw him leave with a gentleman.”

“With whom?” She asked worriedly.

“A man came to pick him up. Is something wrong Alex?” She asked noticing the look on Alex’s face.

“No, I forgot that I wasn’t suppose to pick John up today.” She rushed out of the classroom which Miss Conner thought was odd.

Alex rushed to her car to get her cell phone out of her purse. She picked it up but threw it back in when it wouldn’t turn on because of low battery. She hopped in her car and drove quickly to John’s house. She knocked on the door and Jonathan opened it. He looked perfectly happy. A little happier than usual.

“Well hello Alex. Come on in.” She walked in and noticed John sitting in the living playing video games. Relief poured through her.

“John, how did you get home today?” She sat beside him.

“My brother Justin picked me up. You know the one that’s in the music group.”

“Oh. Okay.”

“Didn’t Lynn tell you Alex?” Jonathan walked in the room.

“No, I was never informed. Will he be picking John up tomorrow?”

“No, just for today.”

“Okay, just making sure because I almost had a heart attack today.”

“I’m really sorry sweetie that I didn’t tell you but you left in such a hurry yesterday and we weren’t completely sure that Justin could pick John up. You haven’t met Justin yet, have you?” Lynn asked with some sort of twinkle in her eye.

“No I haven’t. Is he here?” Alex asked.

“No he had to go to a meeting but he’ll be here later on tonight maybe you could come over then.” Lynn asked hopeful.

“I’m really sorry but I can’t. I’m very busy tonight. When is the next time he’ll be in town?”

“Were not quite sure but next time he is you are definitely going to meet him.”

“Okay. Well I’ll be seeing you all soon. Bye.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki