Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 30

Alex’s house…

“Finally you’re here. She opened the door and let Justin inside. He was wearing jeans, a long v neck sleeve white shirt and he had a hat on and sunglasses to disguise himself.

“I’m only like a few minutes late.”

“It’s still a few minutes. Just give me a few more minutes to get ready and then we’ll be all set.”

“You’re not even ready and you’re complaining about my tardiness? I think that is hilarious.” Justin laughed. The door bell rang.

“I think Debbie locked herself out.” Justin said to Alex as he went to answer the door.

“Debbie is out of town with her boyfriend.” Justin opened the door as Alex walked into the room.

“Matt.” She said is disgust. “What are you doing here?” He ignored her rudeness.

“Hi I’m Matt.” He held out his hand.

“I’m Justin.” He shook it. Matt squeezed his hand hard.

“Oh so you’re Justin, Alex has told me about you.”

“She’s told me about you too.”

“All good things I hope.” Matt joked.

“Actually the exact opposite. From what I’ve heard you seem like a total jerk.”

“Really?”

“Guys please stop. I have to go upstairs for one second. Please don’t break anything.” She walked up the stairs watching them until she couldn’t anymore.

“Total jerk? I’m the guy Alex followed here for your information.”

“I know that, I just don’t see why.” Justin countered.

“You’re a very jealous guy, aren’t you Justin?” Matt asked cocking an eye brow.

“Not at all.” Justin replied smoothly. Alex came rushing down the stairs.

“I’m back.”

“You’re looking beautiful Alley.” Matt said.

“Can I talk to you Justin for one minute in the kitchen?”

“Sure.” His eyes never leaving Matt. She grabbed his hand and pulled Justin into the kitchen.

“I can’t stand that guy. He is so annoying. How did you ever love him?”

“Justin stop. I have to tell you something important.”

“What?”

“You know how I went for a massage today?” He nodded. “Well coincidently Matt was my masseuse-“

“Set up.” He interrupted saying.

“No Justin he didn’t set it up. He had no idea I was going to be there but once I knew it was him he got me all mad and I said…I said-“

“What’d you say?”

“I said you were my boyfriend.”

“What?”

“I said you were my boyfriend.” She repeated.

“I heard you the first time.”

“I’m so sorry, its just he made me so mad, it kinda popped out.”

“So he thinks were gong out?” Justin asked smiling devilishly.

“Yes, you don’t have to act like it. He thought I totally made you up and now that he saw you he will have to believe me.”

“Well I want to make sure that he believes you.”

“What are you going to do Justin?”

“Let’s go back.”

“Okay.” She grabbed his hand and they walked back to the living room. “Sorry that took so long.”

“It’s alright. I remember when we use to wander off and take our time coming back.” Matt smiled. Justin watched Alex, she seemed sad.

“Well that was back then.” Justin walked up behind Alex and wrapped his arms around her waist. “Her taste in guys has improved a lot, as you can see. And now all you can do is dream about those days with Alex, she’s mine now.”

“A lot of my dreams come true.” Matt said sure of himself.

“Not this one.” Justin bent down and placed a kiss on Alex’s neck. She laughed. He was making her feel hot. She needed water. When Justin was involved she always needed water she noticed. She laughed again.

“So how long have you two been together?”

“A while, I knew right when I saw her.” Justin said as part of the act but was there some truth behind it?

“So was it like love at first sight?” He asked ridiculously.

“Exactly.” He placed more kisses on her neck. She put her hand on his cheek to stop him. It made her feel good but also bad that this was all an act.

“Alex always told me that she never believed in that.” Matt said as if he had got Justin.

“Maybe when it came to you.” Alex laughed. He lightly rubbed her abdomen above her shirt.

“I’m sorry Matt but you caught us at a really bad time, we had some plans for today.” Alex explained.

“Ya plans.” Justin hands slipped under her shirt and rubbed her abdomen again. Alex jumped. Justin made it seem as if they wanted to get busy. That really annoyed Matt.

“I never knew you were that type Alex.”

“What type would that be?” Justin asked rudely.

“The easy type.” Alex eyes began to fill with tears. She didn’t care about what Matt thought of her, she just never thought she would be called easy, it hurt her…a lot.

“Easy? What the hell kind of guy are you?” He released Alex. “Just because she won’t take you back, you call her easy? She's moved on. She doesn’t like assholes like you. It’s disgusting that you have to hurt her feelings to feel good about yourself. That’s pathetic; I don’t understand what she saw in you but thank God that that’s over.” Justin walked over to the door and opened it wide. “Now get the hell out of her house and stay away from her from now on.” He started to walk out.

“Wait Matt.” He turned around and she walked over to him. “Since you told me your opinion about me I want you to know I feel about you.”

“What’s that?”

“This.” She slapped him across the face again.

“Bitch.” He lunged for her but Justin caught him and pushed him out of her house and slammed the door shut. Alex crumbled to the floor and started to cry. Justin quickly sat beside her and hugged her tightly.

“Don’t worry about it. He’s wrong Alex. You’re not anything he said you are. You are awesome, you’re great. You are so beautiful, and you’re smart, funny, caring, you’re great with kids and you're so....so easy to love.” She looked up at him. “My parents love you so much I think they may want to get rid of me and adopt you.” She laughed.

“Thank you.” She hugged him tighter.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki