Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 31

That Saturday Alex ended up staying home the whole day. She didn’t end up going to see Lynn and she didn’t go to the club either. She just felt so drained out but at least Matt would stay away from her now…hopefully. But it wasn’t all bad staying home, Justin did stay with her. He went to his mom’s house but only for a half hour or so then he came back. Alex had to convince him so much that she was fine for him to actually go.

When he was at her home they didn’t talk so much. They mostly watched TV and Justin cooked her dinner. It was more of a comfortable silence between the two of them. They watched ‘Whose Line Is It Anyway’ all day. There was a marathon on television. Alex was cuddled up to Justin and he had his arm around but this time she didn’t fall asleep first, he did but she drifted off soon after.

The next morning…

Justin woke up alone. He was covered with a blanket but Alex was gone. He slowly started to get.

“Alex?” He called out. “Are you here?” Then he spotted a note on coffee table that said Justin on it. He picked it up and slowly began to read it.

Hey Justin, I know you’re probably wondering where I am right now but I had to work the early shift today at Mickey D’s. You can just let yourself out. I just want to also say thank you, thank you, thank you for yesterday. You’re a totally lifesaver and a great friend so if you want call me later we can get together unless your busy.
Thanks for everything.
Alex

Justin started to smile after he read it. He folded the note back up and put it in his pocket. He let himself out and went over to JC’s house since all the guys were suppose to be there. He let himself in and sure enough all the guys were in his living room watching TV.

“Hey guys.” He greeted them at he sat down in the recliner.

“Justin, Justin, Justin, where have you been all night?” Chris asked knowingly.

“I sleep over at Alex’s.” He had nothing to hide, why bother lying.

“Was Debbie home this fine night?” Joey asked thinking he had caught Justin.

“No she wasn’t.”

“Un huh! I knew it.” Joey said proudly.

“I don’t know what you guys are trying to do but me and Alex didn’t sleep together, well we did,” At once all the guys eyes went wide, “but not like how you guys think. We fell asleep on the couch watching TV.”

“But admit you did think about sleeping with her and actually doing something.” JC demanded.

“Actually I didn’t. She was having a bad day so I just stayed to keep her company.”

“Ya we believe you.” Chris said sarcastically.

“What is wrong with you? Like have you gone blind?” Joey asked honestly.

“Nothing’s wrong with me and no I haven’t gone blind.”

“Then how the hell could you not see how good this girl looks?”

“She’s is like one of the hottest girls I’ve seen Justin and I’ve seen a lot of girls.” Joey said. The guys nodded.

“I know she’s good looking, very good looking but I look for more than just that.”

“Like what?”

“Fun.”

“I think Alex is fun, don’t you JC?” Lance said.

“Yep totally fun. What else?”

“Caring.”

“Alex is that too.”

“Responsible.”

“That too.”

“Would you guys stop that? It’s pissing me off.”

“Well everything that you named Alex is and she likes you, a lot. Your just a fag and can’t see it.”

“Man if you don’t go after her I’m sure that I will.” Joey said. Justin’s jaw clenched.

“Do whatever you want man, she’s not mine to claim.” Chris sighed heavily.

“We're never gonna get through to him. We are leaving in a week Justin and you’re gonna blow your chance with an amazing girl that’s your problem but I am tired of trying to convince you.” Chris said then stomped out of the room.

“If you waiting for Brit to take you back don’t hold your breath man.”

“I’ve finally realized that me and Brit won’t be getting back together. That just hurts and it is going to take time to get over. I know you guys didn’t like her but I did, a lot.”

“We get what you’re saying but if you want to heal then heal, don’t lead Alex on if she’s just going to get hurt because we don’t want to see that.” JC and Lance both walked out of the room. Joey just sat on the sofa eating some chips.

“Aren’t you going to say something then get up and leave the room too?”

“Ya I am. I really want a sandwich, I think I’m gonna go get one.” Justin laughed as Joey got up and went to the kitchen.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki