Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 32

With Alex and Dee…

“I’m gonna call the guys now and see if they wanna go out.” Dee said.

“Okay.” Dee picked up her cell and dialed JC’s number.

“Hey sexy, what you doing…same…well there are two sexy ladies here bored, what are you guys going to do about it?” Alex laughed at what Dee had just said. “Oh you are…JC! Later, I promise…bowling…I guess that’s cool…really…why not…okay…be here in as soon as you can…bye.” She hung up.

“We’re going bowling?” Alex arched an eyebrow.

“Yep.”

“Since when do we have any idea how to blow?”

“It can’t be that hard, you just push a bowl down a lane and try to knock over some stupid cones.”

“We’re gonna look like idiots.” Alex stated.

“Well Justin won’t be there so don’t feel too bad.”

“Why not?”

“He’s said he’d rather just stay at home.”

“Well I’m going to call him and see if he would like some company.” Alex picked up her cell phone.

“Girl you know he’s gonna want your company, why you even bothering to call?” Alex laughed and dialed Justin’s number.

“Hey Justin…I heard you weren’t going to bowl with the rest of us, why not…all alone?…well how would you like some company, I’m not the best bowler…oh really…ok…ya some other time…bye.” Alex hung up and frowned.

“What’s wrong?” Dee noticed her sudden mood change.

“He turned me down.” Dee rushed over to her.

“Why?” She put an arm around her shoulders.

“I don’t know. He’s never turned down an offer to hang out with me. We’ve been hanging out almost everyday since he’s gotten here and we’ve never turned each other down. I thought he was really beginning to like me.”

“Maybe he just wants to be alone.”

“Even when I wanted to be alone, Justin was always there with me.”

Ding Dong

Dee quickly answered the door and let the guys in. JC hugged her and kissed her but Dee pulled away, not wanting to make Alex feel worse. JC looked at Dee confused, she motioned to Alex.

“What’s with the long face?”

“Oh nothing.”

“C’mon we’ve never seen you this unhappy.”

“I just heard a really sad song on the radio. They always put me in a slump. I’ll be back in a sec I just want to freshen up.” Alex walked out of the room.

“What’s seriously wrong with her?” Chris asked worried.

“She called Justin and asked if he wanted her to come over and he turned her down.”

“J turned her down?” Joey asked astonished.

“Oh no.” Chris whispered.

“Oh no? Oh no what?” Dee asked quickly.

“We were talking to J today and we told him not to lead Alex on if he didn’t have feelings for her. So he’s avoiding her.”

“How is it possible that Justin doesn’t have feelings for her?” Dee asked angrily. “That boy is stupid.”

“We all think he does have feelings for her but he said he just realized that him and Brit won’t be getting back together and he’s a little hurt. He just needs some time to himself.”

“Whatever, I think you guys should smack some sense into him. Does he think someone as perfect as Alex is going to stay single forever? She is the most wanted girl in our college.” Dee explained.

“I can see why.” Joey commented.

“But it’s not only that Alex is completely gorgeous, she intelligent too. She’s like the most perfect person I have ever met in my entire life.” Suddenly Alex walked back into the room.

“Guys I think I may have to pull a Justin and just stay home tonight as well. I not feeling that well and I’ve been really tired lately.”

“We totally understand babe. I’m taking my cell, call me and I’ll come rushing home.”

“Okay.” Alex smiled gratefully. “Bye everyone. Have fun and go easy on Dee she’s a virgin when it comes to bowling.” Alex heard them laugh as she shut the door. She walked to the kitchen, opened to the fridge and pulled out her tub Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. She grabbed a spoon and headed back to the living room. Just as she got herself comfortable there was a knock on her door. She sighed deeply. She dot up and answered it. On the other side of the door stood…………………..Matt holding a single pink rose and a box of white chocolates.

“Matt, what the hell do you want? Didn’t Justin tell you to stay the hell away from me?” She yelled.

“I-“

“I don’t care Matt, just go away.”

“Okay.”

“Okay?” She arched an eyebrow. “You’re actually leaving?”

“If you want me too I will. I just wanted to say sorry for everything I’ve put you through. I brought you these. I know you love pink roses and white chocolate.” After she didn’t make any kind of movement to reach for them, he bent down and placed them on her porch then stood up and turned to walk away.

“Matt?” He turned around. “I’m sorry too. You were coming here to be nice and I completely exploded. I was just having a bad day.”

“It’s okay I get them all the time.” He turned around to leave again.

“Would you like to come in? Watch TV with me or something?” He turned back around and smiled at her.

“Sure.” He picked up the rose and the chocolates and placed them on the coffee table in the middle of her living room.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki