Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 33

At Alex’s house…

“So…” Matt said awkwardly.

“Oh, sit down.” He sat down and noticed the big tub of ice cream she had on the table.

“Feeling a little low?” He asked motioning to the ice cream.

“No, why would you think that?” She said quickly.

“Because I know you only eat ice cream when your really depressed or stressed. Now which is it?”

“Justin and I broke up.” She lied. She needed to say something so she just said that. Matt immediately got up and sat beside her.

“Are you okay about it?”

“I guess, we weren’t that serious.” She lied. She hated lying to anyone but she couldn’t tell Matt that she lied when she said Justin was her boyfriend.

“How did it happen?”

“Uh…it um kinda just happened. It kinda surprised me.”

“So Justin dumped you?” She nodded. Matt wrapped an arm around her.

“Something is definitely wrong with that boy. He has to be crazy to break up with you.” Alex looked up at him.

“You did it.” She stated.

“And it’s the one thing in my life that I regret every chance I have. I know I’ll regret it forever. I haven’t met anyone in my life as close to perfection as you are.” Alex smiled at him.

“Thanks Matt. You always knew how to make me feel better.” She snuggled closer to him.

“I just hate to see you unhappy.” Alex looked up at him. He was looking down at her. She looked into his green eyes. Green eyes that she use to loved so much. He seemed sincere to her. She just wanted to feel wanted and Matt did that.

Suddenly Matt was leaning down to kiss her. When their lips touched it was very slow and gentle. She realized that Matt didn’t want to force her and wanted her to make the first move to initiate the kiss. So she did. She opened her mouth to deepen the kiss. She allowed Matt’s tongue to enter her mouth. He gently caressed her tongue with his.

The kiss started to get hotter and heavier. Matt wrapped his arms around Alex and started to lay her down on the sofa.

“Matt?” She said in protest.

“Don’t worry. I’ll stop whenever you want me to.” His lips moved back to her lips. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, playing with the little hair at the back of his neck. Matt put his one hand to her side and rubbed down the side of her. She was about to stop it but he rested his hand on her leg. They kissed for a few more minutes. Until Alex felt Matt’s hand creeping under her shorts.

“Matt.” He didn’t listen. “Matt stop.”

“You have got to be joking.” Matt said rudely.

“No. I’m not.”

“You don’t just do that.” He said as his hand moved towards her panties. Alex slapped his hand. He pulled it away and laughed bitterly.

“Alex, Alex, Alex, you never learn.” Alex realized the one problem with the whole situation; Matt was on top of her.

“Matt you’re beginning to scare me.”

“Oh I’m so sorry Alley.” He said sarcastically.

“Get off me please.” He laughed.

“No.” He held her down by her shoulders and began to kiss her neck. He inched lower every time.

“Matt! Stop.” She yelled struggling furiously trying to get out of his grasp.

“I tried to be nice Alex. I really did. I wanted to make this whole experience nice for you but no, you wanted to be enemies. You wanted nothing to do with me but I don’t care if I’m going to force you or what.”

“What experience?”

“The experience of losing your virginity. I was being nice to you. It was hard but I’m a great actor. But you played hard to get and now you’re gonna have it hard.” While Matt was making his little speech his grip lighten on her arms and Alex pushed. He pushed back a little, just enough for her to sit up.

“Get back down.” He pushed her. She fell backwards again. She outstretched her arm and hit one of the speed dial buttons on her phone. She wasn’t sure which one but she did hit one. Matt didn’t notice it. Alex wasn’t sure if anyone had answered on the other phone but she had hope.

“Help, someone help.” She shouted.

“Just shut up, would you.” She turned her neck so she in a better speaking range to the phone.

“Somebody please help.” She continued on for a few more minutes of yelling and struggling Matt. Her arms and legs were feeling weak and her voice was getting lower and lower with each shout. She looked at the phone and Matt followed her gaze. He noticed that the red light was flashing, signaling the phone was on. He looked at her, eyes wide.

“Who’d you call?” He hissed.

“I …don’t know.” She said in a low whisper. Matt got off her and looked at the phone.

“Lynn Timberlake?” He read. “Who the hell is that?” Suddenly there was a quick knock at the door.

“Alex open up. It’s Lynn.” Matt quickly ran behind the door.

“Go open it and keep your mouth shut.” Before Alex even got up the knob on the door was turning and Lynn rushed in. When she spotted Alex on the couch she ran to her.

“Oh Alex. I’m so glad you’re fine. I was so scared.” Matt ran out of the house while Lynn had her back turned. She heard and turned around just in time to see Matt leave. “Alex who was that? The phone call wasn’t a prank. Alex sweetie, are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” Alex whispered as Alex held her tightly.

“Who was he?”

“He’s an ex…ex boy-friend. I …I think he was…gonna…ra…rape me.” Alex said hoarsely as tears flowed from his eyes.

“Hunny tell me what happened.” Alex told her everything from her Matt’s first encounter with her at her work until now.

“Hunny I think we should go to the police and have him convicted.”

“Of what? He didn’t do anything that could get him convicted. I took police academy one semester. I can’t do anything.”

“He did hit you.”

“He almost hit me but Justin stopped him. Speaking of Justin I don’t want him knowing what happened. Promise me Lynn that this will stay between us.”

“Only if you get a restraining order against this Matt guy?”

“I promise.”

“Me too then. I’m going to call Lonnie and see if he can send an extra bodyguard over here.” Lynn pulled her cell phone out of her purse.

“No. You can’t.”

“Then your staying at my house until Debbie gets back.” Alex agreed. “Good, now let’s go upstairs and I’ll help you pack.” They went upstairs and Alex packed a suitcase.

On the way over to Lynn’s they decided that they would tell anyone who asked that Alex’s house was getting exterminated for bugs. As they entered the house they spotted Justin sitting in the kitchen. Right when he heard the door open he jumped up.

“Justin, sweetie, what are you doing here?”

“Dad called me; he was a little worried since you rushed out of the house so quickly.” Alex then entered the house with her suitcase. “Alex what are you doing here?”

“Her house is getting exterminated for bugs so I offered to let her stay the week.” Lynn answered.

“Oh.”

“Where’s your father?”

“Oh dad is up stairs trying to get Jonathan to take a nap but he won’t sleep.”

“I’ll watch him.” Alex offered. “I mean since you’re being so generous to let me stay I might as well be useful.”

“Alex you know you’re always welcomed in our home.”

“Well I’m gonna go upstairs and tell Jonathan I’ll take John to the park.” Alex jogged up the stairs. Lynn stared at Justin intently for a long while. Justin started to worry.

“Something wrong mom?”

“No, nothing at all. It’s just…” Then Lynn remembered her promise to Alex, “…oh nothing.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki