Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 34

Justin watched closely from the park bench as Alex tried to catch John. They had decided to go to the park. Justin wasn’t planning on going but John had asked him, he couldn’t resist. Alex hadn’t said anything much to him. It wasn’t comfortable like before it was more awkward. He would ask her about it later. Alex was walking up to him.

“Yo, wanna play?” She asked out of breath.

“Sure.” Justin got off of the bench.

“Good, I need a replacement; he just has too much energy for me.”

“Oh,” Justin was a little disappointed that Alex wasn’t going to play. Something was definitely off about her tonight. Alex watched Justin for about a second. Him and John looked a lot alike. Alex just hoped John wouldn’t lead girls on then shut them out. She thought about her day. Why had she let Matt in? She wanted to feel wanted and that’s what Matt did but he did a whole lot more after that. She was so caught up in her thoughts she hadn’t even noticed that John and Justin had sat beside her.

“You guys finished?”

“Yep I won.” John said proudly.

“You’re just so much faster than I remember.”

“Justin I know you weren’t running your fastest but I’m not that sure about Alex.”

“Hey.” She protested as she got up and took John’s hand. Justin also got up as they walked back to Justin’s house. Once they got there Lynn demanded John take a bath as Justin and Alex would go afterwards.

“So did you guys have fun?” Lynn asked.

“We played tag for a while.”

“Was that all?”

“Yep, that’s about it mom.”

“Well I’m going to get John ready for bed after his bath.”

“C ya lates Lynn.”

“Tomorrow sweetie, I think I may go to bed early tonight.”

“Goodnight Lynn.”

“Night mom.”

“Good night you two. Remember Alex you have a date with me tomorrow don’t make too many plans.” Alex nodded. Lynn turned and walked upstairs.

“So... how was bowling?” Justin asked, trying to make some sort of conversation.

“I didn’t go.” She replied, simply.

“Why not?”

“I didn’t feel like it that’s all.”

“What’d you do?”

“Just some things. How about you? You also stayed home.”

“I was just watching some TV until my dad called. He said they got a phone call and my mom rushed out of the house. He was worried.”

“He shouldn’t. Lynn has great judgment. She would never do anything that is wrong.”

“That’s my mom.” Justin smiled proud. “So I …um… noticed things between…us were a little …weird today.”

“I guess.” She shrugged. She didn’t know why she was acting like this. Was she mad at Justin? She wasn’t sure.

“If it’s what I did when Matt was at your house, I’m sorry if I went a little far.” Alex flinched when she heard his name. Justin hadn’t noticed it.

“It was fine. No problem.”

“We put on a good act.”

“Ya a great act. You’re an excellent actor Justin.”

“Something wrong? You seem a little angry with me.”

“I wouldn’t want to put on an act so I’ll just tell you that ya I’m kinda upset and I have absolutely no idea why.”

“Did I do something to upset you?”

“Ya, you put on an act.” She said before she got up and walked upstairs.

Put on an act? What the hell did she mean? Justin had no idea. He saw Alex after she had her shower but Justin hadn’t talked to her. He wanted to know what she meant by an act before he talk to her.

The next day he saw Alex once but Lynn and her went out for the whole day so he had absolutely no time to talk to her. The following days Alex was busy watching John, working and she had started some volunteer work just until summer came since college was already finished. It was now Saturday and he was leaving the next day. He wanted to make sure that he could clear things up with Alex and he would love to stay in touch with her. They became very close in the short time they had known each other.

He found Alex very easy to trust and get to know. She was extremely friendly and she didn’t get star struck. He wasn’t even sure if she was a fan or not. At least he had helped her out with her Matt problem. Justin hadn’t seen him at all.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki