Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 35

Saturday evening…

Alex was sitting on a couch in the Timberlake’s house, writing some stuff on a clip board. Justin had been watching her for about ten minutes now. He was debating whether or not he should disturb her. Justin didn’t think she knew he was watching her let alone in the house. He was suppose to be in meetings all day today since they were gonna go back to work soon. Lynn and Alex had been together so much Justin could barely talk to her. This whole little argument or whatever it was, was really bugging him. He was so bored some nights and he wished that he could have just spent time with her.

He had called her countless times but every time got her answering machine. He didn’t know if it was purposely or not but he really missed talking to her and they guys had noticed and they were teasing him all the time. But he made a great friend in Alex. He decided he would disturb her before he went insane. He slowly walked over to her without her noticing. He coughed and she looked up at him. Once she saw it was Justin she pulled the clipboard up to her chest, covering it.

“Something I’m not suppose to know?” Justin asked smiling.

“It’s just a little something I’ve been working on, don’t want many people to know until it’s finished.” She wasn’t really lying so she was okay with her explanation.

“So I’ve been thinking about this thing between us, a lot and-“

“You know what Justin, I was having a horrible day and I needed someone to vent on and there you were, so I took it all out on you. I’m sorry. I promise it’ll never happen again. I’ve been meaning to talk to you but I’ve been so busy.”

“Oh I kinda thought you were ignoring me.” Alex grabbed his chinned and moved it side to side softly.

“This cute face? Not possible Justin.” Alex laughed. “So you forgive me?”

“Of course I do. Stay mad at this cute face? Not possible Alex.” Alex jumped up and hugged him quickly. “Well I really have to finish this but I’m totally free tomorrow how about we do something?”

“Well since it’s my last day, I was planning on inviting some people over like my family and stuff.”

“Your house? That’s crazy. How about every come to my house? It’d be awesome.”

“Sure I guess I’ll drive the guys over.”

“No.” Alex said very quickly.

“You don’t want them to come?” Justin asked confused.

“Of course I want them to come but I think Lonnie should drive you, just in case you guys have a little too much to drink.”

“Nah I’m not a heavier drinker.”

“I may be able to change your mind.” Alex laughed. “And plus all the guys can’t fit in your dinky little car, if Lonnie drove the van you guys could all fit and there wouldn’t be as many cars in my driveway.”

“Okay fine. But did you have to call me baby ‘dinky’?”

“Okay sorry. It’s not dinky but its only got two seats Justin.”

“It’s got four.” Justin defended his baby.

“Justin they aren’t considered seats if I can’t even fit in them. You have a beautiful sports car but a horrible family car.”

“Well I’m not looking to start a family anytime soon.”

“Okay well I really have to go I’ll see you tomorrow.” Alex quickly left up the stairs.

AT THE PARTY…

The party had been crowded with close friends, neighbours, and family members. JC’s parents had shown up and so had Lances. They were completely shocked when they arrived at the party.

“So how was the ride over?” Alex asked the guys as they each drank a beer.

“It was terrifying.” Chris announced.

“How? I asked Lonnie to make it a nice ride, and to kinda throw you off as to where you were heading.”

“Do you wanna know what he did?” Joey asked hastily.

“Please enlighten me.”

“He blind folded us.” Alex spit out the coke in her mouth back into her cup as she began to laugh uncontrollably.

“What?” She asked as her laughter started to fade.

“I thought he was kidnapping us.” Chris stated.

“We all thought we were gonna die.”

“I was not scared at all.” Justin said. JC snorted.

“Not scared at all?” JC raised his hand and pointed to red marks in between each finger. “Do you see those Alex? Mr. I wasn’t scared was holding my hand so tight I have red marks.” Alex looked at Justin and he was blushing. Again she spit her coke back into her cup. She put her cup down and wrapped her arms around her stomach.

“What’s wrong with her?” Chris asked.

“Oh when she laughs like A LOT her stomach begins to hurt. I think it like cramps up or something. But the pain isn’t enough to make you stop laughing or anything.” Alex finally got herself under control.

“Okay I’m better.”

Nearing the end of the party…

Everyone was having a good time. There was plenty of alcohol and non alcoholic drinks. There was plenty of food for everyone to eat and the deejay they hired was awesome. Everyone was dancing together, no one really singling any one out except JC and Dee. The music stopped and Lynn started talking.

“I just first of all wanna thank everyone for coming. The party was an even bigger success then I could have planned. Are deejay is awesome. Thanking you for coming. But I really have to thank Alex for helping me plan this whole thing in one week. It was very hectic, trying to satisfy all these boys but we did it. Thank you Alex very much. Your like the daughter I never had.” Bunches of ‘awww’s’ were being said and Alex walked up to Lynn and hugged her.

“Thank you sweetie.”

“She’s like a family member but she’s not.” Alex blushed at all the praise she was getting. They pulled away from the hug but Lynn held her hand as she spoke. “Next I want to call John up.” John came running up to his mom.

“I know how much all the guys love John so I spoke to Johnny and he has agreed to let you take John on tour for the summer once school is out.” John ran into Justin’s arms.

“That’s so cool buddy.” Justin said to him.

“Ya you can become one of us.” Lance said.

“No John you do not want to be like them.” Justin warned smiling.

“But me and Chris are the bash brothers.” John said as he gave Chris a thumbs up. Everyone laughed.

“Gentlemen that is not all.” Everyone turned their attention back to Lynn. “Me and Johnny discussed many things and your schedule was one of them. We noticed that you were still gonna be very busy.”

“But he’s still going? I need my little bash brother.” Chris said as he took John from Justin’s arms.

“Of course he’s still going but he is gonna have some company.” Justin walked up to his mom.

“Oh cool mom, you’re coming too. To watch over John.” He hugged her tightly.

“Not exactly.” Justin pulled away confused. “Since I wasn’t going to be available to go Johnny has assigned one to John.”

“A complete stranger?” Justin asked worriedly.

“If that’s what you think of me to John.” Alex said. Justin was in a state of disbelief. He looked over at his mother and she nodded.

“You mean you?” Justin pointed at her.

“Yes, I am gonna take a leave of absence from Mickey Dee’s and will be taking the job of John’s babysitter for the two months he’ll be on tour with you guys.” Alex explained. Justin could hear the guys laughing behind him but he was in such a state of shock, he still didn’t know if he believed it.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki