Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 36

Justin had already been back at work for a month. Alex would be there in two weeks and so would John. He couldn’t forget his own brother. He and Alex had still kept contact. They had the stupidest conversations. One time Justin had managed to piss her off and she hung up on him. He couldn’t believe it but afterwards all he could do was laugh about it. He sent her flowers to make it up to her. She called as soon as she got them.

The guys constantly teased him about Alex. He had gotten use to it so most of it didn’t bother him but sometimes he’d just go nuts. He had been secretly counting down the days until her arrival. It was a calendar he kept at the bottom of his suitcase. If any of the guys ever found it he would definitely never hear the end of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A day before Alex’s and John’s arrival…

Justin’s cell phone began ringing, he ran over to it knowing it was Alex. The one and only.

“I knew you couldn’t go a whole two days without talking to me.” Justin said cockily as he answered the phone.

“Justin?” It was Brit.

“Brit?” Justin voiced was filled with confusion.

“Ya, listen I’ve been thinking so much about us and the break up and I really really need to talk to you.”

“I don’t know if that’s such a good idea Brit.” Brit could hear the pain in his voice.

“Please Justin, I just have to see you and tell you all these things that have been eating me inside.”

“Why don’t you tell me now?” Justin asked not wanting to see her.

“Because I want to tell you face to face.”

“Well I’m going to be on tour for a while. I’m really busy lately Brit so I don’t know if that’s possible.” Justin made up excuses.

“Oh it is possible.”

“What? How?” He asked quickly.

“I talked to Johnny and he knew how hard our… break up was on you so he is letting me come on tour with you guys.”

“He’s what?” Justin practically yelled.

“Only for a week. I’m flying out the day after tomorrow. I really have to go now but I can’t wait to see you. I’ve really missed stuff like this.” She hung up before Justin could reply. He quickly dialed Johnny’s cell number but all he got was voice mail. He angrily threw his cell on his bed and cursed under his breath.


The arrival…

None of the guys were allowed to go to the airport. Johnny didn’t want the risk taken. All of them had been waiting patiently in the living room for them to come, all except for Justin.

“Where the hell could they be?” Justin asked impatiently.

“They’ll get here don’t worry.”

“They should have been here like an hour ago. What do you think could have happened? What if John’s hurt?”

“Do you have so little faith in me Timberlake?” Alex’s voice could be heard behind him. He spun around and as he did so John rushed into his arms before he could even look at Alex. He hugged John.

“How was the flight?”

“I hate flying Justin. It was so scary. I don’t trust planes.” Justin laughed at his brother and pulled back from his hug.

“Don’t worry about it, now go say hi to the rest of the guys.” John ran over to Chris and Justin finally looked up at Alex. His breath caught in his throat. She was wearing a rose coloured summer dress. The spaghetti straps showed off her great tan and hint of cleavage. The dress ended at mid thigh and made her legs look great. The black sandals made her look taller. He quickly got up and walked over to her. She met him half way and when they stood in front of each other, they were unsure of what to do. Alex wrapped her arms around Justin and hugged him. Justin quickly wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close.

“What took you so long?” Justin whispered in her ear.

“Traffic.”

“Well I’m glad you’re finally here.”

“Me too.”

“You look really good.” Justin said. Alex slightly blushed.

“Thank you. You do too. I can see you need a little hair cut but everything else looks good.” Alex smiled and Justin let out a little chuckle. Someone coughed loudly and they slowly pulled away from each other and looked at the rest of the group watching them.

“Did you guys want something?” Alex raised an eyebrow.

“Just wanted to say hello but you two seem really busy.” Joey commented smiling.

“Just telling Justin he needed a little hair cut.”

“Finally someone says it.” Chris walked up to Alex. “We missed you babe.” He hugged her.

“Aww Chris I missed you too.” She went on and said hello to the rest of the group.

“Guess what Justin?”

“What?” Justin asked John.

“I brought pictures from the party and some other stuff that you missed.”

“Oh great buddy, let me see them now.” John pulled out a stack of pictures and handed them to Justin. First he saw pictures of John at his basketball game, a ton with Alex, then he saw a family barbeque. Then he finally got to the pictures from the party. He flipped through them. He saw one and his eyes almost bulged out of his head. It was of him sitting on a couch starring like an idiot an Alex and he had a huge smile on his face. He quickly put that one under the pillow.

“Something wrong?” Alex asked.

“No, nothing at all.” Suddenly a phone started to ring. Everyone pulled out their cell phones.

“It’s me.” Alex got up and walked across the room. “Hey babe…ya I’m here…ya he’s here too…no…call his phone…ya I’m being serious…okay I’ll talk to ya lates…bye.” She hung up. “JC get re-“ Another phone started to ring. Everyone checked their phones.

“It’s me.” JC said. He walked out of the room. The rest of the evening was just like old times. They all had a blast. The most of the evening was spent telling old stories about each other. At eleven o clock Alex brought John up to bed. Justin helped. Once they got to Justin’s bed, Justin laid John down. Alex pulled the sheets up and made sure they were nice and smug. Justin kissed John on the forehead and said goodnight. Alex also said good night. Justin began to walk out of the room.

“Alex you didn’t forget did you?” John quietly asked. Alex then pulled something from her back pocket. John smiled brightly as Alex plugged it into the wall. It was a night light. John closed his eyes. Alex stayed there watching him.

“C’mon lets go back down.”

“No I think I’m gonna stay here and wait until he falls a sleep.” Alex said as she walked over to a sofa right by the bed.

“I’ll stay with you.”

“But-“ Justin sat down before she could protest. She leaned against him and Justin wrapped his around her and smiled.

“So how have you been?” Justin asked quietly.

“I’m doing good. So is John. He was just named MVP of his basketball team.”

“That’s my boy.” Justin said proudly. “He takes after me you see.”

“Nun uh if it wasn’t for all the pointers I’ve been giving him he would never have got it. But you’re right he does take after you.” Alex agreed. “He’s going to be really good looking when he's older. You can tell.”

“Ya he got that from me too.” Justin said, smiling slyly. Alex playfully hit his shoulder.

“It’s true though. He does look like you a lot. Except his hair seems to be darker but he’s got all the curls you do.”

“He’s gonna be a ladies man.” Justin looked over at John and smiled. “That’s my boy.” Justin laughed. Justin looked over at her smiling face. He was so tempted to lean down and kiss her but he couldn’t. He’d have to resist. John just had to be there. Alex and him watched John sleep. Even after they knew he had fallen asleep neither of them made any indication of going back downstairs. After Justin was pretty sure Alex was asleep he reached down and grabbed a blanket. He covered the both of them.

“Goodnight Alex.” She didn’t reply but he felt her take his hand and squeeze it. He looked at her and she was smiling.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki