Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Blind Love 37

Alex quickly woke up when she felt no one beside her. Justin was gone but he had placed a pillow under her head and pulled the blanket up. John was still fast asleep. They were leaving tonight for the first day of touring. Alex looked over at the alarm clock and noticed it was only eight in the morning. Since when did Justin wake up so early?

Alex stood up and realized she was still in her dress. She had left her luggage in the living room. She crept out of the room careful not to wake John and slowly walked down the steps. She stopped once she heard voices. She was pretty sure it was Lonnie and Bob.

“I can’t believe it.” Lonnie exclaimed.

“The next week of tour is gonna be hell.” Alex quickly walked down the rest of the steps.

“What’s wrong guys?”

“Oh nothing to get you upset about Alex. Just go back to bed.”

“I have to get my suitcases. I left them in the living room.”

“Oh let me go get them.” Bob quickly offered.

“No thanks, I think I’m capable.” She walked into the living room when she heard more voices. She was positive one was Justin’s but she couldn’t make out the other one. She peered into the kitchen and saw a female head. She stood there starring at the back of the females head, not noticing that Justin was starring at her.

“Justin, what are you looking at?” Brit asked as she whipped around in her seat. Alex’s breath caught in her throat and she felt like she had forgotten how to breathe. She began to cough. Justin walked over to the sink and quickly poured her a glass of water. He walked over to her and handed her the glass. Justin placed his hand on her back as she leaned over and drank the water. Brit watched the whole interaction and was desperate to find out who this girl was.

“Are you okay now?” Justin asked concerned. Alex nodded. Brit coughed loudly. “Oh ya, Brit this is Alex, Alex this is Britney Spears.”

“Really?” Alex said sarcastically. Justin smiled at her.

“Don’t you dare get wise with me.” Justin warned teasingly.

“I would never.”

“So Alex why are you here?” Britney asked interrupting they're little flirt fest.

“Oh I’m John’s special babysitter.”

“John? Who’s John?” Justin’s eyes went as wide as Alex had seen anybodies eyes go before. Brit began to laugh. “Got ya.” Justin instantly began to relax. Brit was glad that she could actually cover up her mistake.

“Well I have to go change and check on John so I’ll see you two later.” Alex quickly walked out of the room, not enjoying the looks Brit was giving her. Alex thought she heard arguing as she was going up the stairs but she was so sure.

That day Alex stayed away from Justin. It was like him and Brit were connected at the hip. They were together all day. Everyone was running around everywhere trying to get everything together. The guys, John, Brit and herself were all on the same bus. John didn’t go near Justin much that day either and he was very upset that Britney was there but Alex played a bunch of games with him and he was smiling most of the day. They got in trouble a few times since they weren’t getting ready but Alex wanted to make sure John was having fun.

Alex had to admit she was a little jealous that Brit was on tour with them. She still had no idea why. Had Justin and her got back together? Were they planning on it? Alex hoped not. It’s not like Justin was hers……………yet.

A few days later…on the tour bus…

He had been watching her. She was on her tippy toes reaching up trying to get the Special K cereal. She loved it a lot and he knew that. He’d known since the second he met her. She made it very clear. He just wanted to go up and kiss her. He loved the taste of her lips, though it had been a while since he’d kissed her. She looked beautiful today. Her hair was ruffled up in a ponytail and her face was makeupless which he loved. He liked natural beauty the best. Her baby blue shorts which he had come to love over the two days they had been on tour showed her legs off and nicely and her shirt raised as she reached up revealing a bit of her stomach. It was so good to have her here.

He snapped out of his little traze and noticed she had climbed the counter and was now on her knees reaching up and successfully getting the cereal box. She jumped down and did a little bow to her audience that wasn’t really there, as she smiled proudly.
“I would have gotten that for you if you just asked.” Justin smiled as she began to dump some into her bowl.

“And make you feel good about yourself, knowing I couldn’t reach it myself.” He watched her expectantly. “Never.” The only girl he heard ever heard make smart ass comments like that. Alex sure was one of a kind.

“Okay sorry.” Justin put his hands up defensively. “You seem really wide awake and it’s still earlier. How and why?”

“I fell a sleep during the movie. It was really boring. How did the show go?”

“Pretty good, Chris almost fell. It was pretty funny.” Justin chuckled remembering.

“Ugh! Justin!” Britney barely walk into the kitchen part of the bus. Her hair was in a mess everywhere and she still had her mascara and eyeliner on from the previous night. She was wearing a sports bra and long pants. “Don’t you think that people sleep in this place?” She directed her question more to Alex.

“Sorry if we woke you but-“

“No not ‘we’, YOU woke me.” Brit hissed at Alex.

“Brit would you please go and put a shirt on, John’s gonna wake up soon and I don’t want him to see you like that.”

“Don’t you think I look good Justin?” Britney smiled evilly as she realized Alex paled a little.

“That’s not what I asked you Brit, now go change please.” Justin said firmly. Alex smiled. Brit didn’t budge.

“I’ll go as soon as you tell me that I look great and that you’re loving what you see.” Justin squirmed from where he was sitting.

“Brit,” Justin whined.

“I’m not leaving until you say it.” Brit said slyly.

“Fine, you look great and I love it.” Justin mumbled. Britney smiled through her teeth as she saw Alex was not smiling anymore. She skipped out of the room and came back two minutes later with another shirt on. She sat down at the table.

“Justin could pass me the cereal.” Brit said. Justin picked up the Special K and handed it to her. “Eww Justin Special K is so gross.”

“Well Brit Special K is the only cereal that you can see, which one were you talking about?”

“I thought that you would have bought my favourite Justin since you knew I was coming.” Justin looked clueless.

“What’s your favourite again?” Brit frowned.

“Cinnamon Toast Crunch.”

“Brit I told you that John is allergic to that stuff. He can’t be around it.”

“Maybe we could buy it and keep it in another shelf?”

“No Brit we can’t.” Justin stated annoyed with how immature Brit was acting.

“I can live with Special K than. Pass it over.”

“Would you like him to wipe your ass as well?” Alex asked before she could stop herself.

“What did you say?” Brit asked snobby.

“Are you deaf too? Like c’mon Justin is not your servant, he doesn’t have to do anything for you and you sit there and tell him to do everything for you. You just take him for granted like that. And John is allergic to cinnamon that means he can not be around it. That’s not negotiable. Don’t act like you’re a princess because you are the most self centered and rudest person I have ever met.”

“Justin are you going to let her talk to me that way?” Brit asked him angrily.

“Justin does not have to stop anything. By the way you act I would have assumed that Justin would have broken up with you since you are such a snob.”

“You are such a bitch, aren’t you? I know why you’re saying all this because you’re jealous because I have the one thing you want and you’re just trying to make me look bad in front of him.”

“You do a very good job of that yourself and if you’re talking about Justin he’s not yours. You know what I think you should date my ex-boyfriend. I think you two would be perfect for each other.” Alex spat out.

“Okay Alex I think that may be pushing it. Just go back to your bunk please.” Justin asked her as he stood in front of her.

“No problem I have to wake John up. We have a big day ahead of us and by the way Britney you have a little something right there in your teeth.” Alex indicated where than smirked as she walked out of the kitchen.

“Justin,” Brit began her whining.

“Just don’t say anything to me right now Brit.” Justin walked back to the back of the bus.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki