Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 38

On tour…in a hotel…

Justin couldn’t believe everything that had happened to him in the past four months. Brit breaking up with him, being depressed, meeting Alex, developing a great friendship with her (possibly feelings?), Brit calling him, Alex coming on tour with John for the whole summer and Brit coming on tour with them so they could talk and work things out. Something that he had wanted so bad before so why wasn’t he ecstatic?

He realized he did have some of feelings for Alex. He loved her sense of humor, her shyness, out goingness; he loved the way she looked when she slept and how she would say what was on her mind. He loved everything about her, especially her eyes. Her grey eyes. She didn’t have one flaw to him. God, did he love her? He’d only known her about three months. He couldn’t. It’s not possible to fall in love in three months, was it? Maybe it was just lust.

Was he just so attracted to Alex because she was so incredibly gorgeous? Maybe he had been with Brit too long, he’d go for any good looking girl who came his way? No, he wasn’t shallow.

Why did he just want to kiss Alex every single time he saw her? All the flirting and teasing between them had it all been harmless or was it more? Something about her certainly got to Justin. Had it all meant something to Alex? The guys always reminded him that Alex liked him but he still wasn’t so sure. Being with the same girl for two years, he kinda forgot all the signs and stuff.

Justin sighed in frustration. His mind was working overdrive. BIG TIME! He needed to take a walk or something. Maybe he’d just wander around the hotel for awhile. Surely no one would be up; it was 2:30am. He would totally regret it not going to sleep but with so many things lingering in his mind he had too. He got off his bed, trying to be as quiet as possible since he was sharing a room with John. He opened the door, stepped out and lightly shut it.

He walked around very slowly, not wanting to wake any of the body guards. He heard a laugh. A familiar laugh. Alex’s laugh and it was close. What was she doing awake? He turned the corner and saw Alex standing by the elevator with a bottle of water in hand, talking to the bell boy. He was tall and probably a good five years older than her. They were talking; she laughed again and lightly pushed his shoulder. God, she was flirting with him. Justin suddenly felt the urge to throw up. She was wearing short grey shorts and a smug fitting white spaghetti strap top. Her hair was held up by a clip Justin knew what that guy was interested in. Alex’s body and looks. Justin quickly walked up to them.

“Justin, what are you doing awake?” Alex asked as he approached.

“Couldn’t sleep. Shouldn’t you be in bed?”

“I just wanted some water.” She lifted the bottle in her hand so Justin could see it. “Then I ran into Tyler here and we started talking.”

“Well I’m pretty sure Tyler has a job to do, and you definitely need some sleep. So let’s go.” She looked at him in disbelief. Was he commanding her around? Since she made no movement to leave Justin took her hand and pulled her back to her room. She quickly apologized to Tyler as she was being pulled away. Justin opened the door to her room and walked in pulling Alex with him. She yanked her arm, releasing it of Justin’s grip.

“Why the hell did you do that?” She asked angrily, her eyes blazing.

“I rescued you.” Justin replied smugly.

“From Tyler? I did not need rescuing.”

“Did you see the way he was gawking at your body?”

“So what? We will only talking Justin.”

“But I know what he wanted to do.”

“And you think I’d give him that. It’s nice to know what you think of me.”

“I didn’t mean it like that. I know you wouldn’t do that.”

“You know what Justin. We are NOT together. You had absolutely no reason to do that. Why the hell did you get so jealous?” Justin had no answer. He was in awe at how beautiful Alex looked all frustrated.

“Answer me Justin. You at least owe me that.” She demanded. Justin put both his hands on her cheeks.

“What are you-“ Justin put his thumbs over her lips to stop her from talking.

“Shh.” He silenced her. He bent down and kissed her. It started out slow, Alex resisting because she was upset but when she gave in all hell broke loose. She opened her mouth allowing Justin’s tongue to massage hers. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed her until they were standing at the edge of the bed. His hands went into her hair; he unclipped the pin as her hair fell down past her shoulders. He tossed the pin, not caring where. Alex reached down and pulled up Justin’s shirt. They broke the kiss but only for a second so they could remove Justin’s shirt completely. They fell back on the bed as they continued to kiss each other. Justin reached down and began to lift her shirt.

“Stop.” She said so quietly Justin wasn’t sure if she had said anything. Then her hands came to just below her chest and she pulled her shirt back down.

“Why?” Justin looked at her flushed face.

“If I don’t stop know, I won’t be able to later. I wouldn’t want to stop.”

“So what’s wrong?” Justin began to kiss the nape of her neck.

“Britney is.” Justin stopped and looked up at her.

“What about her?” Justin interlocked their hands their hands and raised them above her head against the pillow. Alex almost didn’t care about Britney with all the affection Justin was showing her.

“She’s in the room across the hall. She’s here on tour for a reason. You! I don’t know why but when I met you, you were depressed because she broke up with you. I’m guessing she’s here to get back together, if you haven’t already.”

“We haven’t.” Justin added quickly. Alex held her smile back.

“Still I think you should take some time and think of what you want. I’m not gonna wait for you every time Brit decides to throw you away. I will admit I do have feelings for you, strong ones but I need to know if you feel those feelings in return.”

“I don’t know what to say.” He released her hands, got off her and sat at the side of the bed.

“I don’t want answer right now but I think you should leave and we should both try and get some sleep.”

“Ya I think so too. So I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Of course.” Alex smiled. Justin turned and began walking to the door.

“Ouch!” He shrieked.

“What happened?”

“I stepped on your hair clip.” Alex began to laugh. “I’m sorry I’ll buy you a new one…actually I won’t since you find this so funny. Good bye.” Justin opened the door and left.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki