Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


SORRY GUYS, I ACCIDENTLY DIDN'T POST THE FULL CHAPTER......HEHE

Chapter 39 Final Chapter

Two mornings later…

‘I love her, more than I know it and she’s never gonna know. I let my one possibility of true love just leave. There she was standing right in front of me and I let her leave thinking that she’ll be mine when she comes back that I’m the only one she will ever care for. When its not true, when you have something perfect people are gonna want it.’ Justin closed the book Alex had let him borrow and threw it across the room frustrated. He automatically got up and picked the book up making sure it was okay. It’s not the book’s fault. He laughed to himself at the thought.

“What’s so funny?” Alex was standing in the doorway.

“I was just thinking something really stupid.” Justin smiled at the sight of her.

“I’m not surprised.” They both laughed on Justin’s expense.

“Hey!” He lightly pushed her shoulder.

“That’s abuse Justin, I can have you arrested for that.” She smiled brightly.

“Are you gonna put handcuffs on me, Officer Alex.” She nodded her head smiling and pulled a pair of plastic handcuffs out of her back pocket.

“What the heck? Where’d you get those?” Justin laughed.

“I had a feeling you were gonna be bad this morning so I borrowed them from John.” She smiled placing the handcuffs on one of his hands.

“I could easily get out of these Alex.” Justin said cockily.

“But the question is, are you gonna run from me?” Justin thought about it for a moment.

“Will you chase after me?”

“Maybe.” She smiled as she finished clipping the handcuffs on. Suddenly Brit appeared at the door.

“Justin what the hell are you doing? What is she doing to you?”

“Were just fooling around Brit.”

“You look like a fool. Stop it.”

“Brit I’d appreciate if you didn’t tell me what to do because I never really listened to you.”

“You did. What’s wrong with you?” Justin turned around to face Alex.

“Could you please leave, me and Brit have things to discuss?” He asked softly.

“No problem, I’ll be with John and the rest of the guys when you’re done.” He smiled at her before she shut the door.

“We need to talk about something.” Justin stated.

“About what?”

“Me and you and me and Alex.”

“I know.”

After his conversation with Britney…

Justin walked into the back room on the bus so he could discuss things with Alex but it was empty. No one seemed to be around, everyone had already loaded the bus with the stuff but no one was there.

He decided to pack his stuff and help Brit while he waited for her.

He reached the room and Brit was already packing her stuff.

“That was quick, did you already tell her?” Brit asked.

“No I couldn’t find her. Everyone seems to have vanished.”

“Maybe they went out to eat or something?” Brit guessed.

“Ya maybe but I can tell her later, I don’t have to rush it.”

“So we’re really really doing this?” Brit walked up to Justin and asked.

“Uh huh.” Justin smiled at her.

“I never really imagined this you know?”

“Never in my wildest dream.” Justin agreed.

In his bunk…

Justin waited in his bunk for the rest of the guys to return. He continued reading the book Alex declared was the best piece of writing ever written. It was good but he’d have to recommend one of his books to her.

He heard voices and the door to the bunks burst open and John came in laughing being chased by Alex. They ran all the way to the back of the bus. Justin got up and followed them.

When he walked in John was laying down and Alex was tickling his belly.

“Say it John, or I’ll never stop.”

“No.” He struggled out between fits of laughter.

“Fine, I can do this all day.”

“Fine fine Sailor Moon was one of the greatest shows.” She stopped; he got up and ran out of the room. He peeked his head back in.

“Not!” And he ran away.

“Sailor Moon? Do I even want to know?” Justin smiled.

“I just really like Sailor Moon and John always makes fun of me when he watches Pokemon. Like what is Pokemon? Who watches that?” Alex defended.

“Okay, you two are officially weird. Anyways I talked to Brit and…” He didn’t really know what to say after that point. The silence was annoying her so she walked over to the radio and turned it on.

Another turning point,
a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist,
directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test,
and don't ask why.
It's not a question,
but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable,
but in the end is right.
I hope you had the time of your life

Justin listened to it for a second but he didn’t want to be distracted, this was very important and she had to know.

“Could you please turn that off?”

“Sorry.”

“You don’t have to apologise.” And then he fell silent again.

“So you and Brit were talking?” Alex started.

“Ya we were.”

“Where is Brit? I haven’t seen her since I got back.”

“She’s gone.” Alex couldn’t believe it.

“What do you mean?”

“She got a call earlier this morning and she had to leave today instead of tomorrow.” Justin explained.

“Oh.” Alex said somewhat disappointed. “Did you guys leave on good terms?”

“Ya, great terms.” Justin said quickly getting nervous.

“Oh.” Alex turned away and pretended to be looking at the pictures on the walls as she felt water well up in her eyes.

Justin knew she was guessing that they were back together. He had to say something and tell her himself what they said but he was so nervous and that song kept playing back in his mind, he just felt like he wanted to sing but he wouldn’t because he’d look stupid.

“Alex can you turn around.” She nodded her head no. “Please.” She slowly turned around.

“You know what Justin I don’t want to stand here and hear you say that you and Britney are back together so if you don’t mind I’d just like to leave.”

“No, I’ve..." And his voice faltered. He didn't know what to say, then he came to him. "been having the time of my life Alex....with you. Me and Brit agreed to be friends. We talked a lot and she’s interested in some one else and so am I. She’s happy for me, for us, just like I’m happy for her. We’re not back together. I couldn’t, I just feel so much for you. It kinda scares me but it makes me happy at the same time.”

“Really?” Alex asked smiling.

“Uh huh.” She ran to him and hugged him tightly. “Thank God you played that song or else I would never have known what to say.” Justin smiled as he lightly kissed her lips.

“It’s my favourite song.” Alex said brightly.

“Is it really?” Justin asked.

“It is now.” He laughed. Suddenly the door knob creaked but nothing happened. Alex jumped behind Justin.

“Wait one second.” Justin walked to the door and slowly turned the knob then yanked the door open, four N Syncers and a mini Justin fell onto the floor. Alex and Justin stared at them.

“What do you guys have to say?” Alex asked.

“Finally.” They all shouted at them. Alex and Justin laughed as they helped them up.

“Get out.” Justin told them as he pushed them out.

“Oh Alex I have the time of my life with you.” Chris mocked as he walked away.

“My feelings for you are the size of J Lo’s ass it scares me but excites me at the same time.” Joey joined in. Justin shut the door and turned to look at Alex. She smiled at him shyly and Justin thought she never looked more like an angel. His perfect little beautiful angel.

“I think I love you Alex.”

THE END!

Check for the sequel, a lot of twists and turns for Justin and Alex and ?!


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki