Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 4

NEXT DAY AFTER SCHOOL…

Alex was again waiting for John but it had only been a few minutes. She was getting a little scared so she decided to look for him. She walked around the side of school and saw John with a male with a hat and sunglasses on. Thinking that he was trying to disguise himself because he was a robber Alex ran over to John as fast as she could.

“What do you think your doing?” She yelled at him. John and the guy turned to look at her. John didn’t seem frightened.

“What do you mean?” Justin asked confused.

“What do I mean?” She mocked him. “You don’t think I don’t know that you’re kidnapping him?” Justin started to laugh.

“Your hilarious, this is my little brother.”

“Alex, this is my brother, you know the one in the music group.” John spoke up.

“But your parents told me that I was picking you up today.”

“Change of plans.” Justin stated.

“I can obviously see that.”

“Don’t get mad at me, I’m only an N Sync member.”

“Ha ha très funny.” She said sarcastically.

“Do I know you from somewhere, you seem awfully familiar?”

“Probably not, I think I’d remember if I met an N Sync member.” She teased. He seemed familiar to her too but she wasn’t quite sure where.

“Alex, mom said she still wants you to come over.”

“Okay. Are we walking?”

“Well we are.” Justin pointed to him and John.

“How about I drive us?” Alex offered.

“You talked us into it.”

* * * * * * * * * * * *
At the Timberlake house…

“Alex, we’re so sorry again.” Lynn apologized.

“Hunny, you’re sorry. I’m not the one who was supposed to tell her. But I’ll make sure you know next time since my wife can’t remember to do anything.” Jonathan teased her. Lynn threw a little carrot at him. He picked up a grape but Alex took it out of his hand.

“Do I have to remind you two what happened last time you two started throwing food at each other?” The two parents laughed. “And I’m gonna state right now that this time John and I will not help you two clean up, right John?”

“Uh huh.” Justin watched the way Alex interacted with his family. It’s like she was a Timberlake. She might as well be one he thought. She was very beautiful. She was wearing a pair of well fitting blue jeans and a red sweater. Her hair was down and it went to her mid back. He couldn’t see her eyes because she was wearing glasses but they made her look sexier. He kinda felt bad for thinking Alex was so beautiful since he was in love with his ex girlfriend Britney.

She had told him that she was sick of never seeing him. She said that she only wanted a break so Justin still had hope that they would be together again soon. He wouldn’t dare get involved with another girl. Let alone get attracted to one. But dancing at a club made him feel better. That would be the only time he would let himself just fade away with another girl. But no girls could make him forget all his pain.

There was only one a girl that made him feel that way. She made he feel different than what Britney makes him feel. He was shocked with himself that he didn’t ask the girl to spend the night with him. Once he got home he prayed to God to find her. Then when he woke up he apologized to God for feeling those things for another girl.

“You’re lucky I love you Jonathan or else you would have some serious food in your hair.” Lynn said as she put down a bowl of fruit.

“We can all feel the love in the air in this house.” Alex joked.

“Justin, hunny, are you feeling well? You seem a bit quiet.” Lynn put a hand on his shoulder.

“No, I’m just a bit tired. They’re working us really hard. More now than ever since were gonna start touring soon.”

“What have you been doing?” Alex asked interested.

“You’re actually interested?” Justin was surprised. Britney had never cared about what Justin did at work.

“Ya, it seems like a fantasizing job. I know there’s down sides but to sacrifice so much you must really love it. Why wouldn’t I be interested?”

“Well my ex- girlfriend didn’t really care much.”

“Ya I heard about that. Sorry.”

“It’s okay.” For the next few minutes Justin and Alex talked about the business and stuff. Justin found out that she was a very intelligent person and he loved to hear her opinions.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki