Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Okay guys.....this is not another chapter. The story was over last chapter which you probably knowif you are reading this part.

It's just I only posted half of the Final Chapter without noticing, adn it wasn't until I read a few reviews that I went back and checked. So I have re posted all of it and I'm just writing this out so Blind Love goes to the beginning of all the stories.

But since you are here anyway....I will let you know a secret. I wrote a SEQUEL. Things can't just end off happily ever after you know, there's gotta be problems, and LOTS of them at that.

So the sequel is callled STRONG LOVE and here are a few little tidbits, teasers I guess for ya:

~~~“I’m sorry Jonathan, if you think I’ve ruined Justin’s life.” She announced and quickly walked out of the room then up the stairs.~~~

~~~"That's the problem. Why i'm not right. You've become a bit needy and it's interferring."~~~

~~~"Go." She shouted, as she removed her hand from the door. She slid back against it and listened, waiting for him to leave. A few minutes later he did and tears just began to pour out of her. ~~~

~~~She began to reached for the phone but felt extremely light headed. Then she just passed out.~~~

~~~"The woman I love is in there and possibly has a tumor growing inside her and you doctors are going to do nothing to help her?"~~~

~~~"The media know."~~~

I HOPE ALL OF YOU READ IT AND REVIEW THANK YOU



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki