Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 5

AN HOUR LATER…

“Alex will you be joining us for dinner?” Lynn asked her.

“No, but thanks for asking. I’d feel like I was intruding.”

“No, stay I’d like to hear more about what college is like and stuff.”

“Okay.” Alex smiled. Lynn smiled at both of them. She loved that they were getting along. And she loved that Justin found her attractive. She could tell. She knew her son very well and she knew that Britney was not the girl for him. She liked Britney but she could never see why Justin claimed to be so in love with her.

AFTER DINNER…

“I’ll clean the dishes mom.” Justin got up and started to gather the dishes.

“Nonsense. Why don’t you and Alex go to the living room and finish your conversation from before.”

“Okay.” Justin and Alex left the room.

“Stop it Lynn.” Jonathan said when he knew Alex and Justin couldn’t him hear.

“No, Jonathan. I will not stop it. I happen to love Alex and I think her and Justin would be a great couple. They love all the same things. I don’t like Britney. I’m sorry to say it but I know she’s the wrong girl for my baby.”

“I didn’t like her much either but Justin loves her or he thinks so and as long as he does I will not interfere in his love life. Let him live his life.”

“But what kind of mother can’t stand the woman her son is in love with?” Jonathan hugged her.

“He’s only twenty one Lynn. He bound to get his heart broken and you won’t be able to stop it. Don’t worry I don’t think she’s the one.”

BACK IN THE LIVING ROOM…

“That’s so cool. I wish I could do something like that but I’m a girl with few talents.”

“Oh c’mon that can’t be true. Name some things you’re pretty good at.”

“Well I’m good at sports.”

“Which ones?”

“Soccer, volleyball, football, badminton and basketball.”

“I love basketball. Do you think you could take me on?” Alex looked him up and down.

“It may be a challenge but I think I could handle you.”

“Oh really?” Justin smiled at her.

“Yes really.”

“A little cocky there, huh?” Justin joked.

“Not cocky, just confident.”

“Lets play, right here, right now?” Justin challenged.

“What?” She didn’t expect him to actually challenge her.

“You heard me.”

“But these aren’t the kind of pants you play basketball in.”

“I’ve noticed.” Alex smiled. “Fine, another time but soon; before I go back on tour.”

“Fine. Pick the time and the place and I’ll be there. I’m not scared of you Timberlake.”

“Well, you should be. I’m tougher than I look.”

“Well, I’m not as tough as I look but still be scared.” Alex laughed at herself.

“Now, I’m not scared at all. You don’t intimidate your opponents but telling them you aren’t as tough as you look. I could probably win the game using one hand.”

“Now who’s cocky?”

“Not cocky, just confident.”

This had been the second time Justin didn’t think about Britney at all. The first was at the club that night. Justin wondered how he could meet two beautiful ladies that made him feel things he never felt with Britney. Maybe she wasn’t the one. No he couldn’t think that way.

“So do you go clubbing?” Justin asked her.

“All the time.”

“Well do you want to come with me and my friends?”

“Sure, when are you going?”

“Tomorrow night.”

“I’ll be there but could I invite my friend Danielle?”

“Go ahead.”

“Okay then it’s a date.” He looked at her. “You know what I mean and with that boy band hair due, don’t expect a date from me.” She joked.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki