Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 6

IN THE KITCHEN…

“Look at them Jonathan. She’s like his other half.” Jonathan stared at his wife. “He actually looks happy.”

“Have you ever thought about Alex in this whole situation? What if she doesn’t like Justin? What if she already has a boyfriend?”

“She would have told me. We discuss these things. We’re like gal pals.”

“Gal pals? Whatever!” He said like a teenager would.

Alex’s head popped into the kitchen. “I’m sorry but I really have to go. It’s my day off and I have lots of plans. I’ll see you guys Sunday.”

“Bye sweetie.”

“See ya Alex.”

“Remember John, go carts on Sunday.” She said into the room John was in.

“I remember, bye Alex.”

“Go carts, really? Isn’t he a little young?” Justin asked.

“I’ll be there.” He didn’t seem that reassured but Alex respected that he was worried about John’s safety. “If you want Timberlake, you can come. I’m pretty good at driving too.”

“Is that a challenge?”

“Are you coming?”

“Ya.”

“Then yes.” Alex said as she let herself out the door.

“Isn’t she awesome, Justin?” John asked him.

“She’s really something else.”

“She’s just different the other girls you date.” Lynn walked in the room.

“But I’m not dating her mom. It’s just when I meet girls they usually fall all over me but she thought I was a kidnapper then she insulted me.” Justin laughed.

“She’s not at all like Britney.” Jonathan said.

“I’ve noticed. Alex actually has a good education. She has intelligent things to say.” Jonathan and Lynn looked at each other, knowing that Justin was going to get over Britney. “I’m not saying Britney is stupid or anything. Intelligent things come out of her mouth.”

“Once in a life time.” John whispered to himself.

“John!” Lynn scolded him.

“What? Alex says to say what is on your mind.”

“Not when it’s rude.”

“Ya, she said that too. Isn’t she pretty Justin?”

“I have to admit she is beautiful.” Lynn smiled at her son.

“I’m glad you like her.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki