Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 7

WITH ALEX AND DANIELLE…

“So what happened with you and JC?”

“Do you even have to ask?” Dee smiled.

“But he is such a player.”

“If you didn’t notice, so am I.”

“I know but I just get worried that one of these jerks you sleep with is going be carrying something.”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know, aids maybe.”

“Don’t worry, Alex I’m super careful.”

“Okay. Was he good?”

“Oh he was the best one yet. I shouldn’t even compare him to any of the others.”

“So what did you do to make him want more of you?”

“I know he had a great time and he said that he wouldn’t mind doing this again soon. So in the morning I left him a note saying ‘I can’t wait until next time.’ But I didn’t leave a number or anything.”

“Smart, so now he’ll have to look you up and if he does, you won.”

“I know and if he doesn’t his loss.”

WITH THE GUYS…

“So I saw that blonde you left with, she was hot. Who was she? Did you even bother to get her name?” Joey commented.

“That’s the girl that works at MacDonald’s.”

“Holy shit, that was her?” Chris exclaimed.

“Yep.”

“At Mickey D.’s, she looked so young and innocent.”

“Quite the contrary. She’s a wild thing.”

“So she was good?”

“Oh ya.”

“You guys getting together again? Since were off for three weeks.”

“I told her I wanted too.”

“You told her. JC this is the first time ever you have asked a girl to go for a second time.”

“I know but she’s good.”

“Well what did she say?”

“She left me a note saying she couldn’t wait but she didn’t leave a number or anything.”

“She’s obviously a player too.”

“How?”

“Well if you find her that means you went out of your way since she didn’t leave a number. Meaning that she has won since you are going back to her.”

“Then I won’t go for her.”

“So you’re gonna find a new person?”

“But no one can even compare to her. She’s beautiful and awesome in bed. Whatever, I’ll find out something to do.”

“I saw the hottie you were dancing with Justin. She was sweet.” Lance said.

“Ya, she was.”

“So did you get her number?”

“How many times do I have to tell you guys that I love Britney and that we are only taking a break?”

“Well it looked like you were enjoying yourself.”

“I did but still.”

“Did any of you guys see Danielle’s friend Alex.” JC said.

“Ya and she was looking hot. She looked so amazing I could barely believe it.”

“Those two girls are like angels during the day and devils at night.”

“I didn’t see her. But I invited her to come to the club with us tomorrow night.”

“When did you see her?” JC asked.

“Well she this special babysitter for John. She came to my house after school so I asked her to come and she’s inviting Danielle.”

“You lucky bastard. I can’t believe your luck.”

“Besides from being beautiful, she very intelligent.”

“Who cares if she’s intelligent? Try her out in bed Justin.”

“But I love…Britney.”

“Get over it. No offense Justin but now I’m gonna tell you the truth. You and Britney were a horrible couple. She was such a bitch to all of us. She didn’t like any of the things you did. She doesn’t like any us. She doesn’t even like your family. She has the worst attitude of any girl I have ever met and she’s so fake. She is one of those celebrities that put on an act.”

“Did all you guys notice this?”

“Uh huh.” They all answered.

“Don’t say that. She likes you guys and she likes my family. She’s not a bitch you just have to get to know her. Guys she’s the one I want. Well I have to go. I’m spending the night at my parent’s house.” Justin got up and left.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki