Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 8

THE NEXT DAY…

“So your coming, right? I don’t want to go alone.”

“Just because you have a crush on two people.”

“But what if Justin sees me with J?”

“Thursday was the first time we have ever seen the mystery guy at the club so I don’t think we should have much to worry about.”

“But Justin is still in love with his old girlfriend so I’m just waiting my time.”

“Ya kind of.”

“So the mystery guy it is. I should have found out more about him. I’m so stupid.”

“So you’re going to actually break one of your club rules for him? I never thought any guy would make you break your rules.”

“He just made me feel a way no other guy has ever made me feel and I dance with a lot of guys.”

“Wow he’s special then.”

“Yes he is so don’t make fun of me.”

“I would never think of it.”

“Let’s start getting ready. Are we gonna meet the guys there or are we meeting them somewhere?”

“We’re meeting them at the club. We got the special area. The guys need more privacy than they had last time at the club.”

AN HOUR LATER…

Alex wore a very short black mini skirt and a short grey top that showed her stomach and brought out her eyes. She had on hooker boots that went to just below her knees. Her long brown hair was down and it went to her mid back. Her make up was glitter around her eyes and on her chest and stomach and she has a very shiny gloss on with black outlining her eyes.

Danielle wore tight black manger pants with a pink top. She curled her blonde hair and it went down to her shoulder. Her make up was a little heavier than usual. She had on pink eye shadow with black outlining her eyes and she put some blush on because unlike Alex she didn’t have natural rosy cheeks and she had a light pink lipstick on with shiny lip gloss over top.

When they arrived they quickly walked over to the V.I.P. room and showed the guard they tickets. He let them in. It wasn’t as crowded as the other room but there were lots of people Alex could dance with if she didn’t find her man. It wasn’t as hot either. Alex assumed the room was air conditioned.

She looked around the room and once she couldn’t find Justin she went over to the bar and order a rye ginger ale. She drank it slowly. She saw her mystery guy across the room so she ordered another drink and chugged it down. She didn’t want to break two rules. Now did she?

Once she finished her drink she quickly got off the stool she was sitting on and walked over to him. She pushed away a few guys that just started dancing with her because they knew her routine. He was looking very good. He had on dark blue jeans and a white muscle shirt that showed off his nice arms. His blonde hair was curly. She noticed he looked very familiar.

He saw her walking up to him so he decided to meet her hair way. He thought that she looked even better than before. Her short skirt showed off her great legs and her short top brought out her eyes and showed off her well developed abs. Once they were standing right in front of each other they realized.

“Alex?”

“Justin?”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki