Blind Love by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 37
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 9

JC’s hotel room…

Dee eyes started to flutter open and she realized she wasn’t in her own room. She tried to turn and look around the room but a pair of arms were holding her tightly around her waist. ‘This room looks familiar’ she thought. ‘Holy shit, it’s JC’s she smiled realizing that she scored with JC again.

“JC open up.” Justin knocked on the door. “I need to talk to you about Britney and some other things. I need your advice.” Justin knocked on the door harder but JC didn’t even stir a little.

“JC, JC, wake up.” Dee lightly nudged him. But he didn’t move. She pushed him harder but he only stirred for a second. “Holy shit. What does it take to wake you up?” She thought to herself.

“I’m serious, I really need to talk to you and I’m going to get the keys from Dave and he’ll let me in.”

“No, man, just give me five minutes to change.” Dee tried to imitate JC’s voice.

“Are you sick?”

“No.”

“Ok, I’ll be back in five minutes.”

“JC I’m very serious. You better wake up. I can’t seem to move with your arms so tight around my waist and Justin is coming back in five minutes.” Dee felt so bad waking him up. He looked so hot when he slept. He looked so innocent but Dee knew the truth.

“Wake up.” She whispered in his ear. He turned his face towards her when he felt her breath on his neck. “Oh so that’s how you want me to wake you up?” She laughed to herself. She lowered her head and started to kiss his neck. She started on the right side and kissed it all the way to the left side. She heard him moan. He titled his head backwards so she would have better access.

“Okay now I know you’re awake.” He opened one eye to see is if she was looking at him and she was. “You’ve been caught.”

“I guess I have. How did you sleep?” He yawned.

“We went to bed four hours ago, how would you feel?” JC laughed. He never talked to one of the girls he slept with in the mornings. He’d tell them where there clothes were and say he had a busy day and that they had to leave.

“Like shit.”

“That’s what I thought. Justin is gonna be coming back any minute so I better get going.”

“Stay.” JC couldn’t believe he just said that.

“As much as I’d like too I can’t. I’d feel really weird and I have to go talk to Alex and some more sleep would be nice.”

“Okay. Would you like to have dinner with me?”

“What?” JC couldn’t blame her for being shocked.

“Would you give me the pleasure of your company tonight for dinner?”

“You’ve had the pleasure of my company twice in three days.”

“One more won’t kill me.”

“Me neither. Well I have to go.” Dee got up and started putting her clothes back on. She tied her in a ponytail because her curls were all messed up. “I’ll see you tonight then?”

“Ya.” She opened the door. “Wait I need your number.” She pulled a pen out of her purse and wrote her number on his hand. They didn’t notice that Justin was standing in the doorway. “See ya tonight. Look good.”

“I always do.” She turned and saw Justin in the doorway. “Bye Justin.” She left.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki