I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


(A/N: This is my story so I changed some things around. So I thought you should know that I made up their birthdays so they won't be on exact dates and JC is like five years younger in my fic. But he will get older as the story progresses. So Justin is 18, Lance is 20 and JC just turned 21. It is year 2002. ‘Dirty Pop’ will not be the first single off of Celebrity. ‘Girlfriend’ will and then ‘Gone’. The character Mandi is Mandi Moore. She becomes famous when she’s like 19 not 15(like in real life). Her first single will be 'Cry' and she will NOT be an actress at all. And Justin and Leah went out for two years and a half. During the second year of their relationship, that is when N*Sync recorded their first album. Since it wasn’t that successful the group stayed in L.A. For the last half a year of their relationship that is when they recorded ‘No Strings Attached’ and after the huge success of that, the whole group moved to Orlando. And while they were broken up the group recorded ‘Celebrity’.)

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE BEFORE YOU BEGIN THE STORY!!!!

"...and that was N*Sync with ‘This I Promise You' but don't worry ladies N*Sync say that there new single will be out in the next month and their new CD out in April."

"Oh Justin, will you PLEASE marry me?” Jenny said dramatically getting down on her hands and knees in front of Leah. Mandi just laughed. Jenny stood up and tied her long wavy red hair in a ponytail.

"Are you ever gonna stop teasing me about Justin?” Leah tossed her chestnut brown shoulder length hair over her shoulder. Mandi just stared at her two best friends.

"Let me think...hmmm...that’s a tuffy...nope." Lean exhaled loudly. "Oh, c'mon Lee, you dated 'The Justin Timberlake'---"

"DATED! As in past tense." Leah stated.

"As I was saying, you dated one of the hottest, youngest celebrities."

"I knew that I shouldn't have told her." Leah whispered to herself.

"And the two of you STILL keep in touch."

"Barely. The last time I got an email from him was like two months ago."

"Actually," Mandi interrupted, "he emailed you two days ago."

"Really?" Mandi nodded. "That’s a shock, I didn't expect a reply for a few more weeks. Wait! Why were you checking my mail?"

"Remember you said I could so I could get that poem thingy."

"Oh ya! Sorry."

"Well, Leah, stop killing yourself we all know you dying to check it." Jenny knew that Leah probably wouldn't have checked it for a while and she wanted to know what it said.

"Fine Jenny. Since you’re dying to know what he wrote." Leah laughed and logged on to her email account.

"There's Justin’s." Jenny pointed to the screen.

"I can see it Jenny but thank you for pointing it out."

Hey Leah, I hope you still remember me. Sorry it took so long to reply. Life is just so busy working on the finishing up the third album and everything. I just wanted to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day and I hope you have fun. Well, gotta go JC just threw a pillow at me. Looks like he wants an ass whooping.
Write back J.


"That was sweet." Mandi said after reading it.

"Sweet? How's it sweet? He just reminded Leah that she's single and now that just reminded me that I'm single. Valentine's Day is gonna be a blast." Jenny did a little cheerleader jump.

"It's not like he knows I'm single. Me and Justin don't tell each other that stuff and being single isn’t that bad, right Mandi?"

"Actually babes, I have a confession to make. I have a boyfriend."

"What?" Leah couldn't believe it.

"Since when?"

"Last May."

"And when do you see him, your with us all the time? She probably does it while were at dance." She was talking to Leah now. "She’s dating him behind our backs, Leah."

"What’s his name, age and looks rating?" Leah asked.

"Josh, he just turned 21 , 11 out of 10."

"Sounds like the perfect guy." Leah stated.

"So you've been lying to us for like ten months now?"

"I never told you guys that I didn't have a boyfriend, I just never said I did. You guys just assumed I was single."

"How come we haven't met him?" Leah asked.

"Well he has a job that takes up A LOT of his time."

"What the hell kind of job could a twenty year old have that prevents him from meeting his girlfriend’s babes?" Jenny was still a little upset. They had always told each other everything and now because of Josh she didn't tell them.

"Well a lot of people call him JC." They were clueless. "JC Chasez." Their eyes widened and their mouths dropped.

"You little devil." Leah hugged Mandi.

"Now I can tease the both of you." Jenny joined the hug.

"And that’s the other reason I didn't want to tell you. All the teasing would drive me crazy."

"Hey Leah, wanna go out to dinner next Thursday?" Jenny asked.

"Sure."

"How come I'm not invited?" Mandi whined.

"Because next Thursday is Valentine's Day so since you have a boyfriend you'll be busy."

"But JC told me that he thinks he can't get the day off."

"Well, find out and then get back to us."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So Johnny are we getting next week off or what?" JC asked impatiently.

"Nope."

"C'mon Johnny, we haven't had a break in like... forever." Justin wined.

"Stop whining you big babies, if you let me finish you would know that you have a whole month off but back to business on rehearsing for the Celebrity Tour right after." The guys cheered. Justin ran up to Johnny and hugged him.

"I love you man." He said.

"He definitely needs a girlfriend." Johnny joked as he walked away.

"I heard that." Justin shouted.

"You guys can FINALLY meet my girlfriend, Mandi."

"How long has it been for you two?" Chris asked.

"Almost ten months."

"Holy shit that’s long. Especially in this business." Lance exclaimed.

"Does she have any friends?" Joey joked.

"I haven't met her friends."

"Is she hot?" Joey snooped.

"She's beautiful Joey and she's so smart. She's perfect."

"Have you guys said the 'I love yous'?" Justin asked.

"No...not yet any ways."

"So I guess that means you two haven't slept together?" Joey assumed.

"What the hell? I only turned twenty one and she hasn't even turned nineteen yet."

"Okay, okay calm down, JC." Joey put his arms up as a shield just in case.

"Just because you sleep with almost every girl you meet, doesn't mean I have to have sex. That could totally wreck our relationship. I'm leaving." JC said walking out of the room.

"But our interview starts in ten minutes."

"Then again, I'm not leaving. I just won't talk to Joey." JC said re-entering the room.

"That’s called sexual frustration." Joey whispered to the rest of the group.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Justin said seeming as if he was taking mental notes or something.

"I heard that and its not, its just I really wanna see Mandi and I'm tired of being around Joey. It’s bad for my health."

"You make me sound like a disease."

"Because that’s what you are."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mandi, hurry up with the popcorn, your lover is about to be on TV." Jenny shouted.

"Don't worry. I'll be there; I just need to put more butter on this popcorn."

"Just because you eat like a pig and never gain weight doesn't mean me and Jenny are the same."

"Okay Lee. I'm coming."

"It looks like the popcorn is swimming in butter."

"But it tastes great."

"Okay Mandi, I eat one of these and I'll be three pounds heavier. I work to get this figure." Jenny explained.

"Same." Leah agreed.

"More for me then." Mandi threw a couple into her mouth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So who has the first question?" Lance asked.

"I do," A lady said standing up, "this question is more towards Justin.” Justin was expecting this question to be asked. No matter how many times he said no they just kept asking him. “Is it true that you and Britney Spears are an item?"

"No." He said flatly.

"Have you two ever dated?"

"No."

"Ever kissed?"

"No."

"Ever met?" The reporter asked fed up wanting to get something juicy for whatever magazine she writes for.

"No, actually."

"Why didn't you say that to begin with?"

"You didn't ask." He said innocently. “Next question."

"Boxer or Briefs?"

All five said boxer briefs.

"Next question?"

"Do any of you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I'm not really ready to settle down." Lance answered.

"I enjoy being single." Joey smiled at the crowd.

"I just got out of a relationship." Chris frowned.

"Nope." Justin modo 'short and simple and straight to the point'.

JC looked over at Johnny. He nodded his head saying it was okay to tell them. "Yes." JC said slowly. At once ten reporters were on there feet all yelling their questions at once.

"One at a time, please." JC said.

"What’s her name?"

"Mandi." JC smiled.

"What’s her last name?"

"I'm not telling." JC forced a smile. These people are so noisy, JC thought.

"How long have you been seeing each other?"

"Almost ten months."

"Is it love?" Right away one of Johnny jumped in.

"JC has no comment on that question. Next question?" A fan stood up.

"I just wanted to know if you guys are romantic and how?" She said shyly.

"I'm more of the funny type."

"Me too," Chris agreed, "but I love to buy gifts for people."

"That’s why he always broke." Joey and the crowd laughed.

"I love candle light dinners." Lance answered.

"There's no time to be romantic in this business." JC joked. "But Mandi loves flowers so I always give them to her. I'm gonna have to make her a greenhouse, I send her so many." They crowd laughed again.

"I used to sing to my girlfriend. It was awesome; sometimes we'd do a little duet together. She's a great singer."

"Girlfriend? As in only one?" 'Man these reporters catch everything.’ Justin thought.

"Yes, I've only had one girlfriend."

"He's not a player like tabloids say he is." Lance defended him and Justin gave him a grateful smile.

"Why only one?"

"Well snoopy, she was the first girl I asked out and we weren't one of those one or two week relationships, all fifteen year olds have."

"So how long did you two go out?" The snoopy reporter asked.

"About two years and a half."

"Why did you two break up?"

"Almost a year ago I moved out to Florida and joined N*Sync so we broke up."

"So you dumped her?" Justin was started to get angry. Did this reporter want him to tell the world that he dumped Leah and embarrass her like that.

"Me and Le- the girl I used to date knew it wouldn't have worked out so we both made the decision to break up. We are still friends and we still keep in touch now."

"So since you two have remained friends, do you think you two might possibly get back together someday?" All the reporters knew that this was none of her business. Johnny stood up.

"I'd appreciate if the questions stayed music related and not personal. Thank you, next question?" The interview went on for another half and hour or so. Once Johnny said keep the questions music related there weren't as many.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, that was interesting." Jenny stood and started stretching.

"Those reporters are SO noisy. I hate it." Mandi complained. Leah nodded.

"Me and Justin aren't even dating and they wanted to know all about it and they wanted Justin to say on national TV that he dumped me. I could kill that reporter. She is so snoopy." Mandi laughed.

RRRIIINNNGGG!!! RRRIIINNNGGG!!!

"That’s my cell phone." Mandi said looking for it. "Where the hell is it?" She started to follow the sound of the ringing and it led her to where Leah was sitting. "Get up your sitting on my phone."

"Am not." Leah was too comfortable to move.

"So since when did your ass start ringing?" Mandi said pushing Leah off the couch. "Got it. Hello...Oh, hey JC...Un huh...So did you ask...And...OH my God, a whole month? And your gonna be in L.A. ...This is so amazing...So I'll pick you up after Monday at six, right...SIX IN THE MORNING???You have got to be kidding!!! ...okay, OKAY...I'll see you then...You don't have to be worried. I'll be there I promise...Ya I'll set my alarm clock back two hours right when I get home...okay bye." She clicked off her phone. "Guess what babes?"

"JC's coming?"

"Ya but so is the rest of the group." 'What the hell' was the first thought that entered Leah's head.

"All of them?" Leah asked.

"Yep, you'll see Justin again after all this time." Leah forced a smile.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki