I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 11

Mandi walked up to their front porch with a big smile on her face. She hadn’t heard what happened yet. She rang the bell. A very, big dark guy answered. She suddenly felt a little scared.

“Hi,” she said quietly, “is JC here?”

“Name?” He asked.

“Big Joe, its ok. This is Mandi, JC’s girlfriend. Mandi this is Big Joe. He is one of our security guards.”

“Hello.” He said as Mandi walked in.

“I thought you guys weren’t going to have any security?” Mandi asked confused.

“I think you should go upstairs and talk to JC.” Lance suggested. “He’s in his room.” Mandi walked upstairs a little scared. She lightly knocked on JC’s door.

“I told you guys I don’t want to talk about it.” JC shouted from inside.

“JC, hunny, it’s me.” She heard some scrambling and then JC answered the door. “What’s wrong?” He opened the door and motioned for her to come in.

“So you haven’t heard? I thought the entire world knew by now.” JC said rudely. He looked up at her and saw the pain in her eyes. “I’m sorry Mandi. I just got some bad news.”

“Its okay, just tell me what’s wrong?” She still looked hurt.

“Do you remember at the airport when we saw those two fans?” She nodded. “Well they took pictures of us together and sent them to newspapers, magazines and they’re on TV.”

“But how? We have their camera.”

“They must have had another one. Justin and Leah saw them last night and now Johnny knows. I’m suspended to the house and if we want to see each other you have to come here. He was so disappointed in me.”

“Don’t worry.” Mandi pulled him into a hug.

“The fans don’t know yet. The magazines don’t go on sale until tomorrow. Leah gets them sooner because of her dad. The only way to know is TV.”

“Can you see my face?” Mandi asked.

“No but I wasn’t careful enough. The guys told me not to go to you in the parking lot but I didn’t care I was so anxious to see you.” Mandi smiled. “I shouldn’t even have gone to your school. If Johnny ever found out about that he would kill me. What if someone saw my face? We’re giving everyone so many clues, its just they aren’t suspecting it. It’s a good thing that you wore a hat and sunglasses the day at the airport because if you didn’t they would know your hair colour and eye colour.”

“JC stop worrying. We’ll be okay and more careful. I have some good news.” She smiled.

“Shoot.”

“The record company liked my demo. They want me to come in next week.”

“That’s so awesome. I told you, you’d make it.”

“Well, nothing decided yet but I want to thank you for telling me to take singing classes.”

“It was nothing babe. But I could have hooked you up with my company a long time ago.”

“But I told you that I wanted to make do this on my own.”

“I know but if they want to sign you, I’ll call my lawyer to look over the paper work, okay?”

“Sure but I’m so nervous.”

“You don’t have to be. Everyone will love you just like I do.” Mandi smiled. That was the second time JC had said he loved her.

“I love you too JC.”

* * * * * * * * * * * *

“You don’t have to stay and watch Justin?” Leah said while tying her shoelaces.

“But I want too. I love to watch you dance even though I’d rather be dancing with you.” He said smiling at her.

“I feel a little self-conscious when you watch me dance.” Leah stared at the ground.

“You shouldn’t though. That’s not how I want you to feel when I watch you dance or act or do anything.” He said putting his hand under her chin and lifting it gently.

“I know I don’t want to feel like that. But you know that today I am dancing with Scott and not you. I remember you can get a little jealous.” Leah smiled.

“I promise I will not punch him, Okay, are you satisfied?”

“You can’t kick him either.” Leah smiled and Justin laughed.

“Leah, time to get to work. Justin if you will, please move off to the side.” Wade demanded.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki