I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 12

4 DAYS LATER…

“So how are you dealing with all this?” Leah asked Mandi as they walked through the mall.

“Well, I’m dealing. It’s just, it’s no fair. JC is so unhappy staying home and it’s my entire fault.”

“No, its not. It’s just the business he’s in. You’ll get used to it.”

“But I don’t want too.” Mandi whined.

“You’re not going to break up with JC are you?” Leah asked shocked.

“No. Never. Its just I’m not ready for this kind of life but a life without JC is no life at all.” Leah smiled hearing her friend say those words.

“Just don’t let the media come between you and JC.”

“They won’t.” She promised. “You wanna go over and see them?”

“Sure, I’ll call Jenny.” Leah pulled her cell phone out of her bag and dialed Jenny’s number. “Hey babes…ya were gonna head over to see the guys…ya wanna come…you sure…okay…its okay, bye babes.” Leah hung up. “She said she isn’t feeling up to it.”

“But I thought she had a crush on Lance?”

“Same here. I’ll stop by her place later. C’mon our men are waiting.”

The girls drove over to the guy’s house. Mandi parked in the driveway and Leah got out.

“Aren’t you coming?” Leah asked noticing Mandi wasn’t moving.

“Ya but I have to do something, I’ll be back ten minutes.”

“Want me to come with?”

“No, it won’t take long.”

“Okay, see ya when you get back.” Leah walked up to the door after Mandi pulled out of the driveway. A big guy answered the door.

“Hi, I’m Leah, Justin’s girlfriend.” She held out her hand.

“I’m Big Joe, the front door guard.” He shook her hand. “Come on in.”

“Is Justin here?”

“He’s grounded in his room.”

“Grounded? What did he do?” Leah smiled.

“He threw chocolate pudding at Big Pete. Then Big Bob told him to go to the corner and he threw pudding at him too.” Leah and Big Joe laughed.

“Well can he have any visitors?”

“I’ll make an exception for you. Go on up. Try and knock some sense into that boy.”

“Thanks. Can I call you Joey or something?”

“Only if you smarten up that boy.”

“Okay Joey.”

WITH MANDI…

“Hello, may I please speak to Mr. Wright. Johnny Wright….yes thank you…hi Johnny…it’s Mandi…I was hoping that JC’s punishment could change…I know, it’s our fault for not being careful…but he’s not as happy as he would be if he was allowed to go out in public and it’s his time off…okay I was thinking that he could be allowed in public… but not with me, of course not… and that sometimes he would be allowed to come to my house…yes a guard would drive him there and he would pick him up… c’mon Johnny what’s the point of having time off, if you can’t do anything…I’m promise I will never go in public with him…thank you Johnny…can you call him and tell him as soon as possible…I’ll never forget this…yes I really do…bye.”

“Yes!” Mandi started driving back to the guy’s house. She knocked on the door and Big Joe answered.

“Hi Big Joe, do you remember me?” Mandi asked.

“Of course Mandi, JC doesn’t shut up about you.”

“Really?” Mandi asked.

“Yes and yesterday he couldn’t fall a sleep and he stayed up with me. That boy could talk about you for hours and hours. Did you really knock over a display case at the mall?”

“No.” She said quickly, blushing. “JC knocked it over. I swear he did.”

“Of course he did. He’s in video game room with Lance and Chris.”

“Okay thank you.” Mandi walked over to the video game room and stood in the doorway. None of the guys noticed she was standing there.

“I knocked it over.” All the guys jumped and turned to look at her. “JC you did it but you keep telling everyone it was me. I don’t even know why you’re telling people about that.”

“Big Joe.” JC yelled. “You promised you wouldn’t say anything.”

“I did no such thing. I just wanted to know the truth.”

“I’m sorry Mandi. We were just talking and it popped out.”

“Whatever.” Mandi sat down on the sofa.

“Don’t I get a hello kiss?”

“No.”

“Please Mandi.” He pouted. She looked away.

“Don’t even try it.”

“Oh c’mon I’m sorry. Your not going stay mad, are you?”

“I’m not mad, I’m just gonna punish you until you learn to keep your mouth shut.”

“You go girl.” Chris chipped in.

RING RING

“Hello.” Big Pete answered. “It’s for you JC. It’s Mr. Wright.”

“Oh shit.” He picked up the phone. “Hi Johnny…were just playing some video games…don’t worry I’m following your rules…you are…I can…really…and I can go to her house too…why are you doing this…really…ya I know…I won’t…thanks Johnny…I will.” JC hung up the phone. Mandi stood up.

“So what did Johnny want?” She asked.

“Like you don’t know?” JC ran up to her and hugged her. “Thank you so much.” He kissed her. “You’re the best.”

“What did she do?”

“She called Johnny up and asked him to change my punishment and he did.” He turned back to look at her. “I love you. Never forget that.” JC rested his forehead against Mandi’s and he just stared at her. A tear came out of her eye and he wiped it away.

“Why are you crying?”

“The sweetest things come out of your mouth.” Another tear ran down her cheek.

“Okay good. I thought that I was hugging you too tight or something.”

“No, hug me like that whenever you want.”

“I want you to know that I will never hurt you or make you cry. I want you to be happy.

“I am happy.” She looked him in the eye. “With you.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki