I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 14

2 weeks later...

AT LEAH’S HOUSE…

Everyone knew that Justin and Leah were in love. Even though it had only been a month, they had two years and a half before that and they fell in love then. But none of them have said it to the other. They were both scared that the other didn’t feel the same, even though they spent every minute they had together.

“I can’t believe it’s almost over. I’m gonna be so sad when you go back.” Leah said once they got up to her bedroom.

“I know. But at least we’re not breaking up this time.” Justin smiled when he heard Leah laugh.

“Just make your self comfortable. I’ll be back in a second.” Leah walked out of the room. Justin started to walk around her room and look at things. She some pictures of him and her around the room and he even noticed she had started to make an N*SYNC scrapbook. He laughed at that. He then noticed a book that said Leah’s songs.

He picked up the book and started looking through some of the songs. She dated all of them. He saw a date that happened a few days after their break up. The song was called ‘Nobody Wants to Be Lonely’. He started to read it.

Why why why
Their you are in a darken room
And you’re all alone
Looking out the window
Your heart is cold
And lost the will to love
Like a broken arrow

Here I stand in the shadows (in the shadows)
Come to me
Come to me
Can’t you see that

Nobody wants to be lonely
Nobody wants to cry
My body’s longing to hold you
So bad its hurts inside
Time is precious
And it’s slipping away
And I’ve been waiting for you all of my life
Nobody wants to be lonely
So why (why why) don’t you let me love you
Why why why

Can you hear my thoughts
Do you hear my song
It's a serenade,
So your heart can find me (ohhhh)
And suddenly you’re flying down my stairs
Into my arms, baby

Before I start going crazy (going crazy)
Run to me (run to me)
Caz I’m dying

Nobody wants to be lonely (wants to be lonely)
Nobody wants to cry
My body’s longing to hold you (I’m longing to hold you)
So bad its hurts inside
Time is precious
And it’s slipping away
And I’ve been waiting for you all of my life
Nobody wants to be lonely
So why (why why) don’t you let me love you

I want to feel you near (feel you near)
Just like the air you breathe in (breathe in)
I need you here in my life
Don’t walk away
Don’t walk away
Don’t’ walk away, walk away (Oh no)

Nobody wants to be lonely
Nobody wants to cry

Nobody wants to be lonely
Nobody wants to cry (nobody wants to cry)
My body’s longing to hold you (is longing to hold you)
So bad its hurts inside (hurts inside)
Time is precious
And it’s slipping away
And I’ve been waiting for you all of my life
Nobody wants to be lonely
So why (why why) don’t you let me love you (love you)

Nobody wants to be lonely
Nobody wants cry (nobody wants to cry)
My body’s longing to hold you (I’m longing to hold you)
So bad its hurts inside

Justin just sat on her bed stunned to silence, holding the book in his hands. Leah suddenly walked back into the room.

“Hey Justin what are you reading?” Leah looked at him but she didn’t notice the book. “Justin are you okay?” He looked up at her. “What’s wrong?”

“I will.”

“You will what?” Leah looked down at what he was holding and gasped. Then she looked down at the song he was reading.

“I’ll let you love me.” He stood up and pulled her into a hug. He hugged her with all the love he had in him. “I’m so sorry, Leah.”

“Justin, stop. I don’t want your pity.”

“I don’t pity you Leah. I love you.” Leah looked at him; she couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“What?”

“I said I love you Leah and I’ll let you love me and hold me.” Tears started to well up in Leah’s eyes. “I’m yours forever.”

“I love you too, Justin.” Tears started to slipped down her cheeks. One after another and there was nothing she could do to stop them. Justin kissed each of her cheeks, trying to stop the tears but they wouldn’t stop. They just laid on her bed and held each other in silence.

(Author’s Note: The song is sung by Christina Aguilera and Ricky Martin. Leah could not have written it because she in a fictional character. So don’t sue or whatever.)


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki