I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 15

2 DAYS BEFORE THEY HAVE TO LEAVE…

Mandi had decided to invite everyone over to her house because tomorrow everyone would be spending with their boyfriend/girlfriend and the next day they were all leaving. Leah, Mandi and Jenny were waiting for the guys to arrive.

“So Jenny, where have you been lately? I only see you at school and at dance. You’re not around much anymore.” Leah wondered.

“I know I thought you had a crush on Lance.” They stared at Jenny waiting for an answer.

“I did. I do. I have no idea. It’s just all so complicated. I can’t even think of Lance anymore.”

“Why what happened?”

“Do you guys remember Valentine’s Day? Justin sent Lance over to my house because he didn’t want me to be alone. Well we had a great time and I was really beginning to like him but we got way caught up in the moment and we-“

Ding Dong

“I’ll be right back.” She walked over to the door and opened it. “Hey guys. Hi babe.” She kissed JC.

“Hey.” He said after they kissed.

“Hey J.” Leah motioned for Justin to come sit beside her.

“Hey sexy.”

“I know, I know.”

“And you say I have a big ego.”

“Everybody sit down. There’s lots of room. If you’re hungry there is pizza on the table and drinks in the fridge.” Lance sat by Jenny.

“Can we talk for a minute?” Lance whispered to her.

“Sure.” They got up and walked into the kitchen.

“Okay.” Lance prepared himself. “I know that we haven’t talked for three weeks and a half and that makes me sad because I really enjoyed talking to you and I also enjoyed your company and I know what happened between us that night. And I know that I didn’t mean for it to go that far and I’m so sorry if I took your innocence---”

“No, you didn’t. Don’t be sorry.” Jenny cut him off.

“I do like you, more than a friend but right now I think it would be best if we just stayed friends for a while.”

“I agree.”

“So were friends?”

“Ya.”

“Okay, let’s go back.” Jenny took his hand and they walked back to the living room. “Okay we’re back. Now the real fun can start.”

“Okay whatever, Lance. We were having a great time without you guys.”

“Everybody please be quiet. Mandi has an announcement to make.” Everyone stopped talking and looked over at Mandi.

“JC, now I’m shy.” She said to him.

“Don’t be; now say it before I do.”

“Now none of you except JC’s knows that I have been taking singing lessons. I was just learning how to go high and low and things like that but last week I got signed to a record company.”

“Congratulations Mandi.” Leah and Jenny both hugged Mandi.

“That’s awesome.” Justin said.

“Ya it is.”

“I know it’s gonna be hard work and whatever. They said I probably won’t have a single out for like five to six months because of all the work and arrangements they need to do but unlike Leah I’m very patient.”

“Hey!” Leah exclaimed.

“Well, it’s true.”

“Since we’re all making announcements, I just want to say that I got a part in a movie as the main character. Ya, the main character that’s right. I hope I’m not over shadowing you Mandi.” Leah joked. “But I seriously did get the part and it’s such a cute movie but I can’t tell you guys much about it.”

“Wow! That’s so cool.”

“Congrats babe.” Justin kissed her on the cheek.

“What’s it gonna be called or can’t you tell us?” Jenny asked.

“They are not really sure what they want to call it. It’s really a chick flick.”

“Do you think it’s gonna be a big hit?”

“I don’t know. I don’t think it’s going to be a blockbuster hit or anything. I don’t think I’ll be well known after it but I think it’s like a classic type of movie. Teens these days don’t really watch those.”

“I’ll watch it with you.” Justin hugged her.

“You better. I expect to all of you guys at the premiere in 5 months.”

“I won’t be caught dead at a chick flick.” Chris stated.

“This from the man who cried when he saw ‘The Lion King’.” Joey made fun of him.

“But ‘The Lion King’ is a manly movie.” Chris defended himself.

“Whatever.”

They all spent the rest of their time talking and making fun of each other.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki