I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 16

THE GUY’S HOUSE…LAST DAY…GOODBYES

“Guys you have ten minutes then we have to go to the airport.” Big Joe walked into the room.

“Can the girls-“ Big Joe cut Justin off.

“I’m sorry guys but we told you a million times that the girls won’t be allowed to come. It’s too risky. Johnny doesn’t want them to and I think you guys should just give in and listen to him this one time.”

“Okay. Sorry.”

“I’m going to miss these girls too.” Big Joe said.

“Aww Joey.” Leah said. Leah, Mandi, and Jenny walked up to him and gave him a big hug.

“Hey! How come Leah can call you Joey and I can’t?” Justin whined.

“Because I’ve noticed with her around you aren’t as much as a pain in the ass and I’m grateful for that.”

“What can I say; Leah brings out the best in me.”

“Justin that’s so sweet.” Leah kissed Justin lightly.

“I guess it’s just too bad she’s not going to be on tour with us, huh Big Joe?”

“I knew it wouldn’t last. I’m going to be waiting by the van. I don’t want to come in and get any of you. If I do you’ll be sitting beside me in the car and on the airplane ride.” They all mumbled out replies.

Leah and Jenny said bye to the rest of the members except their boyfriend. Jenny said bye to all the guys but she pulled Lance aside and gave him her number.

“So we can keep in touch.” She said as she hugged him. “Call me whenever you want.”

“I will.” He said hugging her back. “Bye.” Lance left and Jenny sat on the sofa waiting for Leah and Mandi.

WITH JC AND MANDI…

“I’m gonna miss you.” Mandi said.

“I’m gonna miss you more.”

“Not more than I’m gonna miss you.”

“Ya I am.”

“Let’s not waste our time doing this. Call me everyday and I mean everyday JC. I don’t care how late it is. I won’t sleep until I hear your voice.”

“Okay. I won’t sleep until I call you. Do you know what the best thing in the world is?”

“What?”

“To be loved by you.”

“JC, my mascara is going to run.” Mandi wiped away a tear.

“Then don’t cry. Kiss me good-bye.” Mandi laughed as she kissed him good bye.

WITH JUSTN AND LEAH…

“I don’t want you to go.” Leah said.

“I don’t want to leave you but it’s my job. I’ll call you all the time and I’ll write letters and emails. I swear I will this time and maybe when summer comes, you could come on tour with us for a little while. JC’s been bugging Johnny to let him bring Mandi so I think he will agree to you too.”

“That’s like five months. I will see you before that right?”

“I’ll try to fly in as much as I can. I’m gonna miss you more than words can say.”

“I’m going to miss you too Justin. So I can’t tell anyone that were a couple?”

“No but one day we will be able to tell everyone we want.”

“Just as long as you’re mine I don’t care who knows.”

“Aww you’re so sweet.” Justin teased her.

“How sweet?” Leah smiled.

“Sweet like sugar.” Justin kissed her lips. “Yum.”

“It’s my chap stick Justin. Since you like it I’ll wear it only when I know I’m going to see you.”

“Okay and one more thing that I forgot to talk to you about this acting in school plays and kissing other guys.”

“Justin we have to go.” JC yelled.

“One minute.”

“Don’t worry Justin; I’ll just imagine that they’re all you.” Leah joked.

“Don’t you dare.”

“Oh I dare.”

“Justin I’m serious Big Joe is on his way in.”

“Okay I love you Leah.”

“I love you too.” Justin and Leah kissed. From the corner of her eye she saw Big Joe standing in the door way. “Big Joe is standing in the doorway. Go right now. Bye. I love you.” He kissed her quickly again and then he turned around.

“I thought I made myself clear that I didn’t want to come in and get anyone. We’re gonna become very good friends Justin.”

“Do be too bad on tour Justin. Give the guards a break.” She said to him hoping Big Joe wouldn’t punish him as much. Big Joe turned around and smiled at her.

“You’re lucky you have her or else you would be my buddy to sit beside everywhere we went.”

“Who are you going to sit with now?”

“Joey, he splashed water from a puddle at me.”

“I think that he should be severely punished for that.” Leah laughed. Justin and Big Joe loaded into the van. Leah, Jenny and Mandi stood at the side walk, waving to the van that just turned the corner and was now out of view.

“Let’s go home babes.” They walked over to Leah’s car and got in. They didn’t say anything the whole ride home. Leah had begun to cry and she looked over to Mandi who was sitting in the passenger seat and noticed that she was crying too.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki