I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 17

The girls carried on with their normal lives. They were getting even busier. Mandi had her new singing contract, Leah was rehearsing a lot for her movie that was gonna start filming in a week and a half and Wade had to go help N*SYNC with moves for the next tour so Jenny taught a lot. Justin and JC called everyday just like they said they would. Lance called at least four times a week but the calls came later in the evening since ‘Girlfriend’ was released.

The song was such a hit. It was doing so well climbing up the Billboard charts. All the fans loved the music video and it was played constantly on the T.V. as the song was on the radio. Sometimes the guys were called right before a show or something but they wouldn’t have much time to talk. It had been four weeks already passed since the guys left and the girls only saw them once for half a day.

TWO WEEKS LATER…

“Mandi what’s wrong? Are you missing JC again?” Jenny asked her rubbing her back lightly.

“Ya.” She nodded with her head down.

“But you were never like this before when we didn’t know about JC.”

“It’s just he’s so much busier but that’s not exactly it.”

“What is it then babe?”

“Tomorrow our one year anniversary and he hasn’t called yet today.”

“No worries, JC wouldn’t forget about your anniversary. He probably has something planned. Do you know how I know this?”

“How?”

“Because I know that JC loves you very much.”

“Thanks Leah. I have some good news.”

“Well say it then.” Jenny urged.

“My first single is going to be called ‘Cry’ and it’s going to be on the soundtrack for this movie called-“ Leah interrupted her.

“A Walk to Remember.” Leah finished for her.

“How did you know? Oh! Did I tell you already?”

“No. That’s my movie.” Mandi couldn’t believe it.

“That’s awesome. Do you think they’ll let you in the music video?”

“I don’t know but I think this is so cool already.” Leah and Mandi got up and hugged each other.

“Same.”

“Babes, I’m feeling a little unloved.”

“Aww.” They both hugged Jenny.

“Thanks.”

“Well girls its five o’clock, I have to go. They want me to redo a scene from yesterday. The camera man screwed it up.”

“Do you think that we’ll be able to come and watch you film your movie?”

“I don’t know. I’ll ask. Probably since you are singing for the soundtrack and Jenny you’re my babe so I’ll make them.”

“Okay bye.” They each said bye to Leah.

“Well I have dance practice.”

“And I have music to attend to, so I’ll see you lates. Bye”

“Bye.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki